Black Man Charged with Hate Crime After Shooting Two Strangers in the Back of the Head “Because They Were White”

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is why Whites should be taught mandatory racial awareness of black people in school or at home by their racially aware parents. The danger of being around black savages is just that, dangerous. They have no cares about life's well being. They are an impulsive type of sub-human entity. They are genetically bred to disrespect the top echelon of Human Beings, White People of European Heritage. Remember folks, never relax around blacks!

Democrat: Well, this sort of thing has to be expected after literally centuries of white supremacy and colonialism.

I never understood? If you're charged with Murder, what good does adding HATE do for anyone?
Depends on if the hate crime qualifier triggers other things to happen to make his sentence longer.....I don't have a problem with certain crimes being treated as more egregious

Democrat: Well, this sort of thing has to be expected after literally centuries of white supremacy and colonialism.
Are you having a tough time trying to project shit that isn't being said by any Democrats on this post?

The only people who get triggered over racially motivated hate crimes are the folks who find themselves having to defend those crimes so much that they get giddy when "the others" are guilty of a hate crime

The rest of us find it tragic, period.....

Are you having a tough time trying to project shit that isn't being said by any Democrats on this post?

The only people who get triggered over racially motivated hate crimes are the folks who find themselves having to defend those crimes so much that they get giddy when "the others" are guilty of a hate crime

The rest of us find it tragic, period.....
8==>😮

This is why Whites should be taught mandatory racial awareness of black people in school or at home by their racially aware parents. The danger of being around black savages is just that, dangerous. They have no cares about life's well being. They are an impulsive type of sub-human entity. They are genetically bred to disrespect the top echelon of Human Beings, White People of European Heritage. Remember folks, never relax around blacks!

Sounds like a hate crime to me.

That's the bar for actually declaring a black person for committing a hate crime?

For shits sake if a white guy beats up a black that broke in his home it's called a hate crime. But it takes a black shooting 2 people in the back of the head to be called a hate crime?

How about we just get rid of this stupid "hate crime" bullshit and treat criminals like criminals across the board.

I never understood? If you're charged with Murder, what good does adding HATE do for anyone?

Holy shit, we actually agree on something.

The whole idea of a hate crime is just stupid plus in my opinion violates the equal protection clause of the COTUS

In school? lmao.

Two years and then parole.

Forum List

Back