Mama Grizzly: A Thanksgiving Message to All 57 States

There is a vast difference between "misspoke" and "not knowing".

I once read that Sarah Palin said it was just before the vice presidential debates, when she found out that Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11.

Could you imagine the debates if no one had clued her in? Republicans got lucky. Someone preparing her for the debates just assumed she didn't know anything and they were right.

Imagine the other things she also doesn't know. That's why I hope she runs for president. Someone will miss something and she will look like Christine O'Donnell who believed the audience was laughing WITH her and not AT her. It was hilarious.

There is a vast difference between "misspoke" and "not knowing".

I once read that Sarah Palin said it was just before the vice presidential debates, when she found out that Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11.

Could you imagine the debates if no one had clued her in? Republicans got lucky. Someone preparing her for the debates just assumed she didn't know anything and they were right.

Imagine the other things she also doesn't know. That's why I hope she runs for president. Someone will miss something and she will look like Christine O'Donnell who believed the audience was laughing WITH her and not AT her. It was hilarious.

Damned Liberal Lamestream Media...always asking questions trying to trip her up

-What newspapers do you read?

Sarah Palin...All of them

- Who was your favorite founding father?

Sarah Palin...All of them

Forum List

Back