Mall shooter was Hilary Clinton supporter...

Now what will the KKK do, they don't want to be shown as passive...???

You bring up another democrat terror group....which leads to the question...why is the democrat party so full of violent people? Killers and haters?

yep...though he could not officially vote due to his non citizen status.....he posted on face book he was going to vote for Hilary...........

Burlington Shooter ID'ed as Arcan Cetin, Immigrant from Turkey

I'm a little confused her, 2TinyGuy. Isn't this guy a Second Amendment Enthusiast excercising his right to have a gun and use it?

I'm sure those five people had it coming.

And I am not surprised that a person who is as dumb as you are wouldn't understand that the 2nd Amendment does not protect criminal actions...

Please....do try to post more intelligently in the future......

You trumpeteers made up a fake twitter page.

The truth is obvious: the shooter is a Trump guy.

As Hillarys defeat becomes more and more apparent; expect to see more, and more incidents such as these. This why it is always the left who pushes for more gun control. Because they know that they are incapable of controlling themselves. Being the sorest of losers doesn't help either...

As Hillarys defeat becomes more and more apparent; expect to see more, and more incidents such as these. This why it is always the left who pushes for more gun control. Because they know that they are incapable of controlling themselves. Being the sorest of losers doesn't help either...
where are you going to get enough uneducated white trash to elect trump?

Back up he was a clinton supporter. See how that works, ms hypocrite.
cetan6.jpg

Now YOU prove he was a Trump supporter. See how that works, hypocrite? :laugh:

Of course he was a Hillary Supporter.
A recent study showed that 99 out of 100 Terrorists support the Hildabeast and her immigration policies.

Forum List

Back