Who are the “Protestors?”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
RTSP1SM.jpg

I'm not seeing anything about the following in the “traditional” media.

If so many are from out of state, how did they get there? Who paid for it?

Where are they staying when not “protesting”? Who's paying for it?

Who and how were they organized?

Any answers?

I'm not seeing anything about the following in the “traditional” media.

If so many are from out of state, how did they get there? Who paid for it?

Where are they staying when not “protesting”? Who's paying for it?

Who and how were they organized?

Any answers?

They're gangsters paid for by Democratic Party operatives like Soros and others, who laid some $140 million or so on the BLM criminal syndicates to fund their thuggery and violence. The goal is to run police off the streets and turn the U.S. into something similar to the late Weimar Republic, with private armies operating with impunity. In the U.S.'s case, there are no similar right of center armies to counteract these Communist vermin and removing police as a deterrent leaves it wide open for these vermin. As we've seen, the Bushes and Paul Ryans and Kochs, and the big financial interests immediately lined up with Hilary and Obama, just as multi-nationals have lined up with Red China, narco states like Mexico, the likes of Islamo-vermin shit holes like Saudi Arabia and Indonesia, in the last few decades, so we know they have no problems with these scum either. you won't see any help from those sectors to stop them.

Read Saul Alinsky and his writings; Hillary and Obama are huge fans of the vermin and his writings, which are in turn a kind of Gramsci For Dummies, also worth checking out. Obama fired and replaced all kinds of Generals and military commanders to neutralize them as an option for maintaining domestic order, and now the goal is to render civilian police utterly ineffective as well and afraid to interfere with violent criminal gangs.

It's one of the bizarre illusions of 'progressives' and hippy 'leftists' that they will be immune to the violence and purges that usually follow when history shows just the opposite: the Reds purge the progressives and bourgeois leftist first. Think Pol Pot here. There is a very good reason why they chose to use racial, ethnic, and anti-Xian demographics for their cadres, and why they so avidly promote racist hate crimes and violence.

Last edited:
I did see on last nights news, that several other cities were holding 'protests' in support.....but none were violent. I think they had said in Seattle and LA, possibly a few other places as well

The Mark of Soros: Charlotte, North Carolina @ Articles: The Mark of Soros: Charlotte, North Carolina declares that Soros is behind them. But, this still does not answer my questions!

Mostly ignorant indoctrinated fashion victims, sexual deviants, idiots, and clueless bourgeois Burb Brat 'Millennial' half-wits with high self-esteem.

Extra Security Planned For Panthers-Vikings Game, Declared ‘Extraordinary Event’ After Charlotte Protesters Vow To Shut It Down.

NFL games need to be boycotted. they can rely on hood rats for ticket sales and peddling their memorabilia and over-priced junk to from now on. See how great that works for them; lol gang shootings, rapes, stick ups at the concessionaires, and beatings in the stands all through the games. lol

I'm sure the Loyalists had similar things to say about the rebels in Boston in 1770 + . Tough shit if you don't like it. They've got a point and since nothing else worked, they've taken to the streets about it.

Forum List

Back