Male Front nudity in movies controversy

Trigg said:
I'd like to see movie makers leaving things to the imagination.
Merlin 1047 will chuckle at the mention of this movie, but in 'Top Gun' the love scene is like that. You see what's about to take place but that's it. Wow! What the imagination can do with that!

They have everything low cut and things just hang out everywhere.Cover up.
This weekend I saw a couple walk into an establishment and I had to take a second look. I told a friend standing nearby that this girl forgot her skirt. She was more stocky than fat. Had a nose ring, nice makeup. Not all that unattractive. I hate to report that I know she had on white panites.

Trigg said:
It's the same thing with clothes anymore. They have everything low cut and things just hang out everywhere. Clothes and movies can be sexy and seductive without every wrinkle and bump showing. Cover up.

Same goes for guys too. I think the most disgusting "fashion" development to come along for men is the tendency to have to show off your underwear ON PURPOSE in public. Same for women. It makes you look like a ...... what's the word? Idiot? Slob? Like you're 2 years old and your mommy forgot to dress you? In Italian the word is "shimonito" .... a dufus, baffoon or a fool.

KarlMarx said:
In Italian the word is "shimonito" .... a dufus, baffoon or a fool.
How about a phonetic spelling/pronouncing of the word?
Is it shim-o-NEE -toe?
Same goes for guys, too
No man should ever wear spandex. Ever.

Now, the most revealing clothes I regularly wear in public are baggy shorts down to my knees and a baggy tee shirt, untucked. If I'm swimming or playing sports in extreme heat, the shirt sometimes come off...sometimes. Now, most people seem to like this fashion, and why anyone would show off EVERYTHING is beyond me.

There's also the trend among girls with the low-cut jeans and the high cut shirts, and I must say, I do not approve. Sure, it'll cause me to glance that way, but I immediately retrain my eyes away from something so lustful. Oh, and I would NEVER even think of going on a date with a girl who wore that, especially if she had a tattoo right above her rear that only that outfit can show off. Even if I approved, which I don't, my parents never would.

Hobbit said:
if she had a tattoo right above her rear that only that outfit can show off.
I don't think this is bad. In fact, I think it is one of the sexiest outfits the young girls wear. I don't approve of seeing their thongs. Another look I like on the girls is the thigh high stockings with a short skirt. Both of these can be worn without looking slutty. But there is a fine line.

Trigg said:
It's really not the most attractive part of a man, especially limp. Sorry guys!!

Oh yeah right... that's why it's the FIRST THING you women grab after we pull our pants down. You just CAN'T WAIT to get your hands on it. I've had women so facinated with it they didn't want to let it go. They wanted to "take it with them" I believe was the comment. So give me a break.

Now if you REALLY want to talk about "ugly", what's up with that gash between you women's legs, that bleeds and looks like it needs six weeks to heal up?

Pale Rider said:
Oh yeah right... that's why it's the FIRST THING you women grab after we pull our pants down. You just CAN'T WAIT to get your hands on it. I've had women so facinated with it they didn't want to let it go. They wanted to "take it with them" I believe was the comment. So give me a break.

Now if you REALLY want to talk about "ugly", what's up with that gash between you women's legs, that bleeds and looks like it needs six weeks to heal up?

Fuck off.

Joz said:
Stop showing sympathy :D. It's defeating the purpose.

Sorry - we have cruelty to animals laws here we have to be mindful of. :)

Pale Rider said:
...... if you REALLY want to talk about "ugly".....between you women's legs......
First, we weren't talking about women's anatomy.
Second, you seem to have a rather low opinion of women.
Third, you're quite defensive. Someone must have struck a nerve.

Shattered said:
Sorry - we have cruelty to animals laws here we have to be mindful of. :)
We do, too. But if the animal becomes uncontrollable they either shoot or euthanize it.

Joz said:
No man should ever wear spandex. Ever.

What about wrestling? Wrestling in practice in shorts and t-shirts really isnt the same as in a match in the singlet. Singlets allow for no snags when shooting takedowns, ect.

Joz said:
We do, too. But if the animal becomes uncontrollable they either shoot or euthanize it.

Daaaaaaaaaaamn. ...and I thought I was mean.. :)

Joz said:
First, we weren't talking about women's anatomy.
Second, you seem to have a rather low opinion of women.
Third, you're quite defensive. Someone must have struck a nerve.

First, I know "you" weren't. I resonded to someone else who decided to bash men's anatomy.

Second, that's your opinion of what my opinion is, and opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one. But, unlike what you think I think, I love and respect women.

Third, yes I can get defensive when I see three, four, five women all in the same thread all heading for the same conclusion that men's parts are ugly. If the one who opened that door didn't want deal with the responses, then she shouldn't have went there, and I'm not talking about you Joz.

Pale Rider said:
First, I know "you" weren't. I resonded to someone else who decided to bash men's anatomy.

Second, that's your opinion of what my opinion is, and opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one. But, unlike what you think I think, I love and respect women.

Third, yes I can get defensive when I see three, four, five women all in the same thread all heading for the same conclusion that men's parts are ugly. If the one who opened that door didn't want deal with the responses, then she shouldn't have went there, and I'm not talking about you Joz.

Men's parts aren't pretty. Fact of life =P

Pale Rider said:

I didn't say men's parts were ugly, I said it's not the most attractive part of a man. BIG difference.
There was no reason for you to get so discusting in your reply.

Trigg said:
I didn't say men's parts were ugly, I said it's not the most attractive part of a man. BIG difference.
There was no reason for you to get so discusting in your reply.
What is the most attractive part?

Forum List

Back