Male Front nudity in movies controversy

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Avatar4321, Nov 20, 2004.

1. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,157
    Male Nudity in movies causing controversy

The more i watch the left the more I realized they are sex obsessed. I mean they accuse the right of it, but they are really sex obsessed. Growing eroticism about the male body? What kind of reaction do these people seem to think they will get? When are these pervs going to understand that you can have art without nudity. that when they display this stuff before the entire world to see they are destroying the natural eroticism that occurs between a married couple. I am just sick of this garbage...and im still a kid.

2. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    You've noticed that too? I realized that a while back...but now it seems so obvious!

Oliver Stone's movie on Alexander the Great is supposedly full of gay scenes (he was known to be bisexual, but then, in those days all men in the nobility had sexual relations with other men in addition to women). Seems like someone is pushing an agenda instead of trying to be historically accurate. Now it turns out that Stone is being sued over it....

RPT-Outraged Greeks say Alexander was not bisexual

John Leo has an opinion piece on Kinsey, the sex researcher and Leftist icon. He wasn't a saint, he had sloppy research methods, and he was definitely what you'd call perverted!
    What Kinsey wrought

3. Joz

Joz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +221
    The late Burt Lancaster admitted on a talk show once, that when he did the famous beach scene with Debra Kerr, they had to keep retaping the scene because of his 'evident arousal'.

Now, mind you, this is a natural and necessary reaction. But you guys have to admit that sometimes you look rather peculiar. As much as I like seeing it in a intimate situation, I do NOT want to watch this or any homosexual act on TV or in a movie. They already have those kinds of movies.

4. Trigg

Trigg Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    It's really not the most attractive part of a man, especially limp. Sorry guys!!

I don't mind catching sight of a naked rear in a movie though.

5. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    "There is a growing eroticism about the male body that hasn't quite existed before".

This is another prime example of the profound, fundamental arrogance of liberalism, and the stupidity to which it must - inevitably - lead.

I am so bright, and so enlightened, that I am seeing things that have never been seen by any human who has ever lived. My feelings are so unique and special that it is now my duty to lead these poor, unimaginative masses to the heights to which only I can take them. How fortunate they are to have me! All hail me!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,157
    Why are you apologizing? We already know its unattractive. why the heck do you think we hit on women?

7. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533

Well said, Avatar! Honestly, ladies - look at us. We're big, loud, and rough-looking. And look at yourselves. You're lovely, for heaven's sake! I thank God you see SOMETHING in us, although, for the life of me , I can't figure out what it is!

8. Joz

Joz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +221
    It's NOT unattractive. It's just that I don't want to see just anybody's. I like to choose.
    And, I thank God that I don't have something like that on the front of me. Boobs get in the way, sometimes. I can't imagine what it would be like with that appendage.

9. Joz

Joz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +221
    Yeah, sometimes I feel the same way.

10. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    Oh, hell - musicman seems to be in the doghouse again! :spank3: :whip: