Malaysian Airliner is not missing and much more

830. Uninterruptible autopilot system (5/1/2014)

Someone argued that how a computerized auto pilot system could drive the plane to avoid the ground radar. That opinion based on that auto pilot system was a pre-set up program. The reality is that Boeing have installed “uninterruptible autopilot system” in its plane. Once triggered, no one on board will be able to deactivate the system. The aircraft was taken over by the ground controller. The system was originally developed to prevent air hijacking. But when the ground controller becomes criminal, the airliner can be hijacked for evil purpose. That’s what happened in 911. That’s what happened in MH370.

New autopilot will make another 9/11 impossible
03 March 2007

hijackMOS0303_228x119.jpg

Once triggered, no one on board will be able to deactivate the system. Currently, all autopilots are manually switched on and off at the discretion of pilots.

The so-called 'uninterruptible autopilot system' - patented secretly by Boeing in the US last week - will connect ground controllers and security services with the aircraft using radio waves and global satellite positioning systems.

After it has been activated, the aircraft will be capable of remote digital control from the ground, enabling operators to fly it like a sophisticated model plane, manoeuvring it vertically and laterally.

New autopilot will make another 9/11 impossible - News - London Evening Standard

That's incorrect - the plane was reprogrammed that morning from inside the cockpit.

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 computer re-programmed to fly away from destination? - CBS News

According to The New York Times, which cited two anonymous U.S. officials for the information, that first turn was not made by someone manually overriding Flight 370's flight computer by grabbing the controls, but rather by someone with sufficient knowledge of the aircraft to change the destination in that computer.

The process to change the Boeing 777's destination, according to The Times, only involves "seven or eight keystrokes," but implies that someone with a working knowledge of the aircraft was in the cockpit to make the change, either just before or after take-off.

They finally brought up what I suggested days ago:Somebody shot the plane down. That'd be embarassing if a nation's military couldn't tell the difference between a bomber and civilian airliner, certainly something to cover up.

Another possibility that explains the massive international response looking for the plane is the cargo - something of interest everybody'd love to find? Or similarly something worth shooting the plane down over?

At this point I'm all but convinced we're not getting the real story. 777s don't just disappear, someone knows what happened.

Wel, it was put into the dustbin by the officials during the first days, but I still stick to it.

We had two Iranian Muslims with stolen passports, who allegedly wanted to fly to Germany or Norway, respectively. The passports were of an Austrian and one Italian, you can get through Malay immigration with that, but not the chinese.
With no visa for China, additionally.
I drop this as soon as anyone can explain to me whay this guys did not fly directlly to Germany or Norway from Kuala Lumpur, but choose the way over Peking instead.
Where they would have been instantly arrested, because they had no tickets to go further and stay in the transit area. This is bullshit.

I definetely go for a hijacking gone terrribly wrong. Even for them, because they could not spread their martyr message.

Someone argued that how a computerized auto pilot system could drive the plane to avoid the ground radar. That opinion based on that auto pilot system was a pre-set up program. The reality is that Boeing have installed “uninterruptible autopilot system” in its plane. Once triggered, no one on board will be able to deactivate the system. The aircraft was taken over by the ground controller. The system was originally developed to prevent air hijacking. But when the ground controller becomes criminal, the airliner can be hijacked for evil purpose. That’s what happened in 911. That’s what happened in MH370.

03 March 2007

Once triggered, no one on board will be able to deactivate the system. Currently, all autopilots are manually switched on and off at the discretion of pilots.

The so-called 'uninterruptible autopilot system' - patented secretly by Boeing in the US last week - will connect ground controllers and security services with the aircraft using radio waves and global satellite positioning systems.

After it has been activated, the aircraft will be capable of remote digital control from the ground, enabling operators to fly it like a sophisticated model plane, manoeuvring it vertically and laterally.

New autopilot will make another 9/11 impossible - News - London Evening Standard

That's incorrect - the plane was reprogrammed that morning from inside the cockpit.

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 computer re-programmed to fly away from destination? - CBS News

You certainly have missed the part of my refernence. (read the sentence in red). The 911 plane hit the WTC in same way. To your logic, The plane was reprogrammed in advance, how could they(terrorists) do it?

832. The ability to black hole a Boeing craft (5/12/2014)

As a matter of fact, it was impossible that a Boeing being hijacked by terrorists because it was equipped with uninterruptible auto pilot system. When such things happened, the pilot would covertly activate the system to alert the ground security service. The odd thing is not much people knew there was such a system existed. Most absurd was that when MH370’s missing became a hot topic, nobody talked about uninterruptible auto pilot system. It became a forbidden area for mainstream media.

If you doubt me why I concluded that MH 370 case was created by the US intelligence, my reason is pretty simple. Who control uninterruptible auto pilot system? Who have the information of ground radar so MH370 could skirt them?

BivEQC_CAAAThXj.jpg

#MH370 route seems carefully chosen to skirt edges of FIRs (Flight Information Regions).

Disparition du Vol MH370 : la zone de recherche étendue à l?Océan Indien | Air Info pic.twitter.com/vhhUy5dSU1

835. Uninterruptible Auto Pilot System (5/27/2014)

Malaysia releases satellite data on missing jet
By EILEEN NG and CHRIS BRUMMITT 5/27/2014

Malaysia releases satellite data on missing jet

None released data will be helpful for investigation as the criminal that caused the missing of MH370 also control the satellite information. Do you think they will expose themselves? Anyone with common sense which one has the ability to make a Boeing with 300 people in it disappear without trace.

Former P.M. of Malaysia says:

BOEING TECHNOLOGY – WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN
May18th 2014
Written by chedet

……

3. MH370 is a Boeing 777 aircraft. It was built and equipped by Boeing. All the communications and GPS equipment must have been installed by Boeing. If they failed or have been disabled Boeing must know how it can be done. Surely Boeing would ensure that they cannot be easily disabled as they are vital to the safety and operation of the plane.

4. A search on the Internet reveals that Boeing in 2006 received a US patent for a system that, once activated, removes all control from pilots to automatically return a commercial airliner to a pre-determined landing location.

5. The Flightglobal.com article by John Croft, datelined Washington DC (1st December, 2006) further mentioned “The ‘uninterruptible’ autopilot would be activated – either by pilot, by on board sensors, or even remotely by radio or satellite links by government agencies like the Central Intelligence Agency, if terrorists attempt to gain control of the flight deck”.
6. Clearly Boeing and certain agencies have the capacity to take over “uninterruptible control” of commercial airliners of which MH370 B777 is one.
…..

11. For some reason the media will not print anything that involves Boeing or the CIA. I hope my readers will read this.

Chedet ? BOEING TECHNOLOGY ? WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN

831. S. Korea ferry tragedy was created by US intelligence too (5/5/2014)

It was done under similar tactic like the missing Malaysia airliner. The purpose was to justify another planned ship accident - My sisters were arranged a cruise trip in Europe (Italy) from 4/15 to 4/30 while the Korean ferry accident kills hundreds of people.

'Deeply Ashamed' Ferry Captain Among First to Abandon Ship
Good Morning America By JOOHEE CHO and DAN GOOD 4/17/2014

'Deeply Ashamed' Ferry Captain Among First to Abandon Ship

The news about the Lee Jun-Seok (captain of Korean ferry) reminded me of another Italian one:

Captain 'Jumped Off Sinking Costa Concordia'

Francesco Schettino, who insists he fell into a lifeboat, is accused of abandoning the ship before all passengers were evacuated.
Captain 'Jumped Off Sinking Costa Concordia'

Both men gave up their duty as captains to run for their own lives because they knew in advance it was a pre-planned accident and there would be a lot of deaths. None wanted to be a sacrifice of the plot.

In Chinese media I learned that Lee Jun-Seok was a replacement of the original ferry captain. That was an important clue. I then had a google search for more detail. The words I entered were: “S. Korea ferry sink captain vacation”. There were so many news – all of them were from mainstream media – but none talked about Lee was a temporary replacement. I tried to change the words into “former captain vacation”, “captain on leave”, all the efforts failed. At last I enter the words this way: “captain vacation S. Korea ferry sink”. Then the news came – with none from mainstream media, some from foreign news such like Chinese or Korean.

The ferry's captain who had gone on vacation was replaced by a substitute surnamed Lee, who the ship's operator Chonghaejin Marine claimed is a veteran with eight years of experience on the Incheon-Jeju Island route.

Six dead, 290 missing after South Korean ship sinks | World News # 40335

The Sewol Tragedy: 10 Things That Could Have Changed Everything

1. The missing captain

The real captain for the ferry Sewol was on vacation at the time and not on board. Thus, another captain took on the job. There is a good chance that if the original captain were on the ferry, nothing would have gone wrong. Of course, no one could have predicted the future.

6. The crew and a different captain

Another captain was filling in for the main captain of Sewol, who was on vacation. Nonetheless, the substitute turns out that he also has had a lot of experience as a captain. So how could something like this happen? Unfortunately, the captain was not at the helm when the ferry began to sink. Instead, it was a 25-year-old crew member with only one-year of experience who was steering. So what did this "captain" do? Apparently, not much. He was one of the very first to abandon the ship.

The Sewol Tragedy: 10 Things That Could Have Changed Everything | 9KOREA

My google search experience shows a mind control. If I hadn’t read Chinese newspaper, I might have missed that important clue that Lee was a temporary replacement. The mastermind of the created accident also control mainstream media (or google search) to block some information from public and lead people to the way they want you to follow.

Supplementary to 831.

811. Cruise – a murder trap (1/18/2014)

Since the Feds (FBI and DEA) planted the isotope money (radioactive twenty dollars notes) on me through B (my brother in law), they planned murder plot on my relatives because they are witnesses. A major method is to create a cruise incident. The Feds arranged four cruises trip for them in recent three years.

1. “This time the Feds arranged a 7 night Western Caribe - holiday cruise for my family, dated from Dec. 19 to Dec. 26. 2010” See story at #656.

One month before the plot, they created a fire case to justify the coming incident.

Carnival cruise ship ends nightmare trip with engine room fire, passengers reveal horror stories
By Lukas I. Alpert AND Aliyah Shahid / November 11, 2010,

Carnival cruise ship ends nightmare trip with engine room fire, passengers reveal horror stories - NY Daily News

2. “July 2011. My brother and sisters have a boat trip this time in Europe.” See #675.

Fire was not enough to kill. They sunken a tourist fishing boat at same month of the plot.

Some Bay Area Survivors Of Capsized Fishing Boat Return Home

July 8, 2011
NOVATO (KCBS) – Some of the Bay Area survivors of the ill-fated tourist fishing boat that sunk in the Sea of Cortez Sunday have returned home.
Some Bay Area Survivors Of Capsized Fishing Boat Return Home « CBS San Francisco

3. “My mother, my sisters and brother and their families, are arranged for a trip to Hawaii in the end of October. 2012” See #740

A tourist fishing boat was too small. The Feds upgraded the murder model to a cruise ship that caught eyeballs of the world.

Captain Held After Cruise Ship Capsizes
15 January 2012

A major rescue operation was launched after the liner, which was carrying 4,234 people, began sinking near the island of Giglio,

Captain Held After Cruise Ship Capsizes

4. “My wife and my relatives are having a Mexico cruise trip from 1/5 to 1/9, 2014.” See # 809.

Big case impressed people longer. Two months before another plot, the Feds talked about that capsized ship to remind people sunken cruise ship was not a rare event.

Costa Concordia Captain Allegedly 'Jumped Off' Sinking Ship, On Trial For Manslaughter
Agence France Presse | Posted: 11/11/2013

Costa Concordia Captain Allegedly 'Jumped Off' Sinking Ship, On Trial For Manslaughter

833. The South Korea airliner crash in 2013 (5/16/2014)

On July 6, 2013, an Asiana airliner crashed in San Francisco airport.

The flight, which originated in Shanghai China before stopping in Seoul en route to San Francisco, carried 61 U.S. citizens, 77 South Koreans and 141 Chinese.

Similar to the missing Malaysia air craft MH370, most passengers on crafts were Chinese ethnic. Either the destination or the origin of the flights were China. The airliner’s company, however, were from small Asia countries.

I notice this because the flight route of Asiana was the one my wife had taken when she went to Shanghai and San Francisco is the airport my relatives used to use when they have a trip. I allege the Feds continueously create new traffic accidents in their murder case on my family members.

Lee Kang Kuk, a 46-year-old pilot who was landing the big jet for his first time at San Francisco, "stated it was very difficult to perform a visual approach with a heavy airplane."

Though Lee was an experienced pilot with the Korea-based airline, he was a trainee captain in the 777, with less than 45 hours in the jet. He had not piloted an airliner into San Francisco since 2004, according to NTSB investigator Bill English.

Lee insisted in interviews that he had been blinded during a critical instant before the botched landing by a piercing light from outside the aircraft. NTSB investigators repeatedly probed him about the light, but he was unable to pinpoint its origin or how it precisely affected him.

Asiana Airlines pilot was ?nervous? about landing before deadly San Francisco crash caught on camera - NY Daily News

When a South Korea ferry sunk last month and news reported that the ferry captain was a substitution to the original one,(see #831), I recalled the air crash in San Francisco last year. Was that another coincidence that the craft captain was a new trainee?

834. Small countries became sacrifice in US plots (5/23/2014)

In 1983, a South Korea passenger airplane KAL 007 was shot down in Russia.

A few years ago, after former Soviet Union had collapsed, I came across with an analysis of that incident. The article said the Korean pilots couldn’t make such a big mistake to diverge the normal flight path. It alleged it was a plot that Pentagon used it to test air defense of Soviet Union. It was cold war time. I believe so. The original path was mostly over the ocean. The deviation track went over Kamchatka Peninsula. That is a big land. Pilots couldn’t miss it.

1983: Korean Air Lines Flight 007 Shot Down By Soviet Fighter Plane

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/KAL007.svg

It was discovered later the crew either did not switch from HEADING to INS or else attempted to switch but the computer did not transition from INERTIAL NAVIGATION ARMED to INS mode because the aircraft had already deviated off track by more than the 7.5 nautical miles (13.9 km) tolerance permitted by the inertial navigation computer. In both scenarios, the autopilot remained in the HEADING mode, and the problem was not detected by the crew. As a result KAL 007 began to diverge from its proper flight path and missed its waypoints by many miles until it overflew the restricted airspace of the Soviet Kamchatka peninsula on the morning of 1 September 1983 and crossed the Sea of Okhotsk north of the Kuril Islands instead of passing hundreds of miles to the south.

1 September 1983: Korean Air Lines Flight 007 Shot Down By Soviet Fighter Plane

People didn’t believe the Feds would sacrifice civilian lives for their strategic benefit at that time. The 911 attack later proved they would even sacrifice American’s lives if they thought it was necessary. I think the Asiana airliner crash in San Francisco of 2013, Malaysia’s missing MH370, and the ferry sinking in South Korea in April 2014 were all belong to this category. Most of these disasters related to South Korea. That indicates a small country has to pay a big price when it depends on US. I think US intelligence has infiltrated all levels of South Korea society.

Malaysian Airliner is not missing and much more

By Dave Hodges March 14, 2014

The Malaysian airplane is not missing. It is exactly where somebody has designed it to be.
(INTELLIHUB) — The coming world war is totally unnecessary. It will be fought with weapons and technology that is outdated by over a hundred years. The United States government has the ability to negate ANY Russian or Chinese weapon.

I can accurately state that we possess the technology to stop all attacks upon the United States or any other area that we choose. What the public was told about with Reagan’s SDI program was a deceptive lie. The MX missile system, for example, was a very expensive disinformation ruse. During the Reagan years, we already had developed technology that most would recognize as being part of HAARP which could, for example, knock down all incoming ICBM’s using HAARP based, localized EMP type of technology, combined with the technology located on the deep space platforms.

The Malaysian Airliner is not missing and much more | Intellihub News

As already said weeks ago, I find it very interesting that Google, capable of viewing crimes committed almost anywhere on Planet Earth, just somehow failed to spot the alleged missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 aka MH370. Interesting enough, a source on Twitter alleged (and I think very likely) that Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was full of asylum seekers -

If allegation of Twitter user is the case with MH370, then it is very comforting to know the passengers of alleged missing MH370 are safely hidden somewhere. I continue to pray for their well-being.

To not act or say when you see something wrong to get someone you don't like in trouble or take advantage of the situation, we see that every day.

So they let, europeans, US and Ukraine, civilian airplanes fly above dangerous area and wait for the crash to take advantage of the situation over the russian and the separatists.

As soon as Obama heard about the news of the crash, he jumps before the medias to take advantage of the situation and blame the russian, justify more sanctions, and benifit from the crime. His goal is to have Ukraine with him to weak the russian economy, to exploit their natural ressources, and to have a military advantage over the russian like acces to the black sea, put nuclear weapon and air base in that country.

Obama is every day in the medias to give his support to Israel in the Gaza crisis. He is responsible for this massacre in Gaza. They wouldn't act like that without the US support and veto. He is the main suspect in the shot down of the airplane and should be arrested. He sends bombers every where in the world and he killed enough innocent people anyway. He should be in prison since a long time.

Last edited:
CONFIRMED! U.S. Navy Official Now Admits Flight 370 Cover-up

[ame=http://youtu.be/Ss5xyQhYyLc]CONFIRMED! U.S. Navy Official Now Admits Flight 370 Cover-up - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
848. The crashes of MH17 and MH370 serve for one purpose (8/8/2014)

US has locked two strategy enemies – Russia and China. Both are the threats to the dollar.
The tactic to deal with these two enemies is to weaken them by war.

China has conflicts with its neighbor countries. It has territory problem with Japan in East China Sea and with Vietnam and Philippine in South China Sea. China blames US standing at the side of these three countries. Malaysia has territory problem with China in South China Sea too but it keeps friendship with China. To push Malaysia to join the anti-China front in Asia, MH370 case was created. The mysterious disappearance of the passengers would create a long lasting demanding for the victims from China side because most victims were Chinese citizens. (That is why MH370 case was produced as a mysterious disappearance not an evident crash) Anyhow, China and Malaysia might have realized the plot and haven’t made it a crisis.

The Ukraine crisis started in February when a civil turmoil happened which caused the stepping down of pro-Russia President Yanukovych. The result is there is an upheaval in East Ukraine. Since Russia and Europe both have interest in Ukraine, a war between the two is easy to be ignited. The shooting down of MH17 was created as an ignition. MH17 was well selected – like MH370 – for its passengers. Most of victims in MH17 were Dutch. Holland is a major country of EU and NATO. If Holland is infuriated, the possibility of a covert war between EU and Russia in Ukraine is greatly increased.

I think US is the mastermind of the incidents of MH17 and MH370. The purpose is to push Russia and China into wars with their neighbor countries to weaken them.

See my analysis on MH370: from #822 to #835.
See my analysis on MH17: from #844 to #847.

851. Why Malaysia airlines was selected as target (8/23/2014)

In #848, I said Malaysia was targeted because it keeps a friendship with China while China is a covert enemy of the US. In #845, I talked about German had sensed that E.U. was provoked by the US for a covert war with Russia. German is unwilling to follow the US instruction. It expelled the CIA Chief from the German as a protest.

Then a Chinese forum offered an information how Malaysia and German were hurt by heavy insurance loss in the two incidents. The insurance company of Malaysia Airline is a Germany.

1. MH370
German insurance company Allianz says it has made initial payments in connection with the missing Malaysian Airlines plane.

Allianz’s global head of communication Hugo Kidston confirmed Wednesday that the Munich-based insurer and “other co-reinsurers of Malaysia Airlines aviation hull and liability policy have made initial payments.”

http://www.worthytoshare.net/insurance-payments-made-malaysian-airlines-disappearance#

2.. MH17

Malaysia Airlines Girds for New Insurance Battle
By Enda Curran Updated July 18, 2014

German insurer Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty is the lead reinsurer of the Malaysia Airlines plane for its so-calleded hull and liability policy, according to a report from insurance broker Aon PLC, which valued the plane itself at $97.3 million.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/malaysia-airlines-girds-for-new-insurance-battle-1405673357

The comment said, “German was shot even it was laying on the ground”.

03 March 2007

commercial jets have been able to land themselves for quite some time. The only reason they don't is for practice for the pilots. Seems to me that a system could be installed to override the manual control but that in and of itself raises other issues. Such as a computer glitch.

Forum List

Back