Malaysia: Chinese Year of the Dog images removed to avoid offending Muslims

Jihad news? Now that just reeks of tRump and fake news. I do not believe many Chinese will care if Muslims like dogs or any animal they will celebrate the year of the Dog. In San Francisco there is a huge parade and celebration for Chinese hew year. Gung hay fat Choy

Jihad news? Now that just reeks of tRump and fake news. I do not believe many Chinese will care if Muslims like dogs or any animal they will celebrate the year of the Dog. In San Francisco there is a huge parade and celebration for Chinese hew year. Gung hay fat Choy

Yeah, I thought the same thing Tax Man, and just like I do whenever I think something is questionable, I Google it myself.

Guess what? This is a real thing. Saw it on other newsites from the UK.

Muslim inbred, protohumanoid filth HATE dogs because dogs are good at determining whether someone is good or bad. This religion of pure evil, by the nature of evil, HATES anything that shows their true colors they love to hide. And it's a classic case when it comes to child-fucking, woman-beating, cowardly, retard-I.Q. muslim non-humans. In heavily muslims parts of the Coward Continent of Whores, Europe, there have been plenty of sprees of family dogs getting fatally poisoned.

Muslims also hate dogs because these lowly, bottom-feeding things get so jealous of anything smarter than them. One of the same reasons this beheading-fetish, child-suicide-bombing, perpetually rioting genetic pollution hates Westerners and per their own hate-vomit doctrine (which I've read/studied for years), anything non-Islamic should be destroyed. When human history and progress prove that Pisslam barbarism needs to be destroyed, because the world's six billion non-muslims would benefit hugely.

It seems as if authorities the world over, with very few exceptions, have determined that this is the one group to whom everyone must kowtow. And that is because some of them have a disturbing tendency to react to being “offended” by murdering people. In the fifth grade, everyone was told that the way to get rid of a bully was not to give in to him, but to stand up to him. Those days are gone now. Everyone agrees that all people must give in to these bullies.

From the OP'S link. Common sense is gone when dealing with Islam.

Forum List

Back