Are Liberals Making Kids Crazy?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Liberals have been running Americas school system for quite a while, the liberal agenda is crazy.

Could this be why kids are snapping?

Liberals have been running Americas school system for quite a while, the liberal agenda is crazy.

Of course it is.....they are trying to turn boys into girls and vice versa. And what about "safe spaces"? Where the hell did that come from?

Actually, I would blame it more on the political climate of the country today. Why? Because everyone thinks that they are right and the other is a bunch of lowlife scumbags who don't deserve to live. You can see it on a regular basis on these boards when people start talking for or against one side or the other.

When one side dehumanizes the other, that is when you start to have lots of violence, because they think that if they aren't "human", it's okay to take them out.

• Banned
Actually, I would blame it more on the political climate of the country today. Why? Because everyone thinks that they are right and the other is a bunch of lowlife scumbags who don't deserve to live. You can see it on a regular basis on these boards when people start talking for or against one side or the other.

When one side dehumanizes the other, that is when you start to have lots of violence, because they think that if they aren't "human", it's okay to take them out.
Like calling people "deplorable"?

Hey, both sides do it. Haven't you watched the news lately? Or have you become inured to the bickering and dehumanizing of others that goes on here daily? I've seen conservatives that have advocated for the killing of liberals or locking them up, and I've seen liberals who have called for the same thing on the other side.

If we want to fix things, we should look at the way we are treating each other right now.

Yup ... 24/7 hate and division...

adamshiff-600-x-323.jpg

.. or invasion of the body snatch-ers

Your tu quoque argument fails.

There is one side that is openly embracing all manner of perversion, immorality,madness, and outright evil, and teaching this filth to children in public schools. And you hurl insults and accusations at anyone who points out how wrong all of this is, calling us “hateful” and “bigoted”, and accusing us of “dehumanizing” you. This is all on modern LIbEralism. There is nothing from us conservatives for you to point your filthy finger at. This is all on your side.

Your side has done this to the next generation, and we are reaping the consequences of it.

Such a general OP, but Yes, the Marxist indoctrination public education system is the root cause of all the recent mass shootings.

When you push subjective morality, there is no wrong or right, derp! True Story! That's the foundation for "Subjective Morality" which is pushed in today's schools, along with a lack of discipline. What did someone think would happen?

Because what is happening is the logical conclusion.

The timeline of the Feds forming the Dept. Of Education and the beginning of school shootings is no coincidence in my view. Young males have really been failed and have become disinterested and unengaged.
Add a permissive sick culture and addiction to social media, over exposure to violent imagery, I could go on and on but these threads are now too numerous.

Hey, both sides do it. Haven't you watched the news lately? Or have you become inured to the bickering and dehumanizing of others that goes on here daily? I've seen conservatives that have advocated for the killing of liberals or locking them up, and I've seen liberals who have called for the same thing on the other side.

If we want to fix things, we should look at the way we are treating each other right now.

Well, it's difficult to disagree on the extremes but most people are center left/right and generally pragmatic.

Libs are hurting our kids more than they realize.

Thay know what it is that they are doing,and it is exactly what they intend.
I’m thinking they’re really that stupid.

There is only so much that can be dismissed as stupidity, incompetence, or ignorance. This is beyond that. This is willful evil.
All we can do is smile.
Ignorance is bliss with them. :)

Your tu quoque argument fails.

There is one side that is openly embracing all manner of perversion, immorality,madness, and outright evil, and teaching this filth to children in public schools. And you hurl insults and accusations at anyone who points out how wrong all of this is, calling us “hateful” and “bigoted”, and accusing us of “dehumanizing” you. This is all on modern LIbEralism. There is nothing from us conservatives for you to point your filthy finger at. This is all on your side.

Your side has done this to the next generation, and we are reaping the consequences of it.

Thank you for proving my point. I didn't side with either the liberals or the conservatives, I simply said that both sides are dehumanizing the other, and you take it to mean that I'm blaming conservatives, and you respond with an attack on liberals. Good job, you illustrate what I was trying to say perfectly.

Thank you for proving my point. I didn't side with either the liberals or the conservatives, I simply said that both sides are dehumanizing the other, and you take it to mean that I'm blaming conservatives, and you respond with an attack on liberals. Good job, you illustrate what I was trying to say perfectly.

Who do you think you are fooling?

In accusing conservatives of “dehumanizing[/” LIbErals, what you mean by that is telling the plain, obvious truth about them, and their insane, immoral, and outright evil positions. LIbErals really do take the side of criminals against that of the law-abiding; they take the side of illegal aliens against that of their own country and their own fellow Americans; they really do take the side of sick, immoral sexual perverts against that of decent people; and they are willfully and openly complicity in allowing perverts to indoctrinate, manipulate and otherwise abuse children. This is the plain, obvious truth, and I am not “dehumanizing” anyone by calling it out. If anything, it is LIbEprals who have dehumanized themselves, buy willfully taking these positions.

Forum List

Back