Trump was right...Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk Covid-19 Patients that Should be Ramped-Up Immediately as Key to the Pandemic C

from this link...

Five studies, including two controlled clinical trials, have demonstrated significant major outpatient treatment efficacy.
Hydroxychloroquine+azithromycin has been used as standard-of-care in more than 300,000 older adults with multicomorbidities, with estimated proportion diagnosed with cardiac arrhythmias attributable to the medications 47/100,000 users, of which estimated mortality is <20%, 9/100,000 users, compared to the 10,000 Americans now dying each week.
These medications need to be widely available and promoted immediately for physicians to prescribe.

BUT not so long ago...about 30 days...Mon 6 Apr 2020 14.33 EDT Last modified on Mon 6 Apr 2020 20.25 EDT
Trump touts hydroxychloroquine as a cure for Covid-19. Don't believe the hype

Trump has been repeatedly contradicted by public health experts including his own top infectious diseases adviser, Dr Anthony Fauci, who has warned that there is only “anecdotal evidence” that the drugs could be helpful.

Knock yourself out. Just be sure to have one of those AED devices handy. Because the dose is twice what you'd take for something like malaria, lupus, or RA.
Oh yeah, and doctors can already prescribed this drug for their patients if they feel it is warranted.
And yes, the evidence so far is anecdotal. We'll have to wait for another few months before the data from the first real study is released.
OK.. So you SAID evidence "anecdotal" which means YOU didn't read the STUDY! Once again making assumptions without basis of FACT!

What is the evidence for these assertions?
STUDY PLEASE!!! https://watermark.silverchair.com/k...Uk-XS4ZjRSrFhlUgKn1Qk3ZkdlBZW_Y1nRbCA1c9dLRSA

The first study of HCQ+AZ (24) was controlled but not randomized or blinded, and involved 42 patients in Marseilles, France.
This study showed a 50-fold benefit of HCQ+AZ vs standard-of-care, with P-value=.0007.
Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk Covid-19 Patients that Should be Ramped-Up Immediately as Key to the Pandemic Crisis
Similar to remdesivir, 16 clinical trials of HCQ+AZ are listed in the ClinicalTrials.gov database (21). Of these, only five involve treating
A second study of the Marseilles group (27) involved 1061 patients tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 and treated with HCQ+AZ for at least 3 days and followed for at least 9 days. The authors state “No cardiac toxicity was observed.” Good clinical outcome and virological cure were seen in 973 patients (92%).
The third piece of evidence involves the cohort of 1450 patients treated by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko of Monsey, NY. Dr. Zelenko has released a two-page report (28) describing his clinical reasoning and procedures, dosing conditions and regimen, and patient results through April 28

-------- Now I could go on but attention spans are really short evidently!

Have no idea why we are wasting time still testing?
What do we not know yet what patterns have or have not emerged?
17 million doesn’t establish patterns and answers questions?
More foot dragging and showmanship is all it is atvthis point

Whenever I need cardiac arrhythmia I'll be sure to pop a couple of Trump's fav drug.
And if you are also in the mobidity status of COVID, maybe your doctor will prescribe Hydroxychloroquine!
BUT knowing you, JUST because it was something Trump was for, YOU are against. Good LUCK!

from this link...

Five studies, including two controlled clinical trials, have demonstrated significant major outpatient treatment efficacy.
Hydroxychloroquine+azithromycin has been used as standard-of-care in more than 300,000 older adults with multicomorbidities, with estimated proportion diagnosed with cardiac arrhythmias attributable to the medications 47/100,000 users, of which estimated mortality is <20%, 9/100,000 users, compared to the 10,000 Americans now dying each week.
These medications need to be widely available and promoted immediately for physicians to prescribe.

BUT not so long ago...about 30 days...Mon 6 Apr 2020 14.33 EDT Last modified on Mon 6 Apr 2020 20.25 EDT
Trump touts hydroxychloroquine as a cure for Covid-19. Don't believe the hype

Trump has been repeatedly contradicted by public health experts including his own top infectious diseases adviser, Dr Anthony Fauci, who has warned that there is only “anecdotal evidence” that the drugs could be helpful.

Knock yourself out. Just be sure to have one of those AED devices handy. Because the dose is twice what you'd take for something like malaria, lupus, or RA.
Oh yeah, and doctors can already prescribed this drug for their patients if they feel it is warranted.
And yes, the evidence so far is anecdotal. We'll have to wait for another few months before the data from the first real study is released.
OK.. So you SAID evidence "anecdotal" which means YOU didn't read the STUDY! Once again making assumptions without basis of FACT!

What is the evidence for these assertions?
STUDY PLEASE!!! https://watermark.silverchair.com/k...Uk-XS4ZjRSrFhlUgKn1Qk3ZkdlBZW_Y1nRbCA1c9dLRSA

The first study of HCQ+AZ (24) was controlled but not randomized or blinded, and involved 42 patients in Marseilles, France.
This study showed a 50-fold benefit of HCQ+AZ vs standard-of-care, with P-value=.0007.
Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk Covid-19 Patients that Should be Ramped-Up Immediately as Key to the Pandemic Crisis
Similar to remdesivir, 16 clinical trials of HCQ+AZ are listed in the ClinicalTrials.gov database (21). Of these, only five involve treating
A second study of the Marseilles group (27) involved 1061 patients tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 and treated with HCQ+AZ for at least 3 days and followed for at least 9 days. The authors state “No cardiac toxicity was observed.” Good clinical outcome and virological cure were seen in 973 patients (92%).
The third piece of evidence involves the cohort of 1450 patients treated by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko of Monsey, NY. Dr. Zelenko has released a two-page report (28) describing his clinical reasoning and procedures, dosing conditions and regimen, and patient results through April 28

-------- Now I could go on but attention spans are really short evidently!

Look, I get it. It's your miracle cure. It's your magic bullet. Drop it from the sky and distribute it to the masses like a Berlin Airlift. You may end up killing more people than you save or treat but it serves the purpose it was meant for. Let's circle back to the OP that stated Trump was right in touting this drug. I think that's the bottom line here for his supporters. They want and expect vindication for a guy that shouldn't have opened his mouth in the first place. Meanwhile, the research is anecdotal. Just deal with it. It's too early in the game to draw any conclusions. Research and clinical trials into drug treatments takes years. Development of a reliable vaccine could take up to a decade. That's how the process works. Approval. Research. Clinical Trials. Data Gathering. More Research. Results. Findings. Publish. Treatment..or Vaccine.

I will take Dr Fauci opinion over Trump's. Cause..Fauci is a doctor.
I'll follow the guidelines and recommendations the experts have laid down and go about my life.

Last edited:
For the FDA approved Trump cure we need months and months of study and proof that it is safe (even though it is already proven safe).

For the untested Gates of Hell vaccine we need no testing at all. Just take it and see what happens.

Look, I get it. It's your miracle cure. It's your magic bullet.

I'll follow the guidelines and recommendations the experts have laid down and go about my life.

NO you do NOT "get it." You don't WANT to "get it."
Fauci is a Leftist. He has not practiced medicine in decades, as doctors on television have reported.

"I believe in people more than I believe in government. Enough is enough. People are committing suicide. Cardiac patients are dying because they are not getting surgery." - Jeffrey Barke, MD Orange County, CA

"Do we need to shelter in place? Our answer is emphatically "NO."
"Do we need businesses to be shut down? Emphatically "NO"."
"I don't want to hide in my home and develop a weak immune system."
"My colleagues are telling me, 'You know, I'm being pressured to put Covid on the death certificates I prepare."
"This is not about science and it is not about Covid. When they use the word 'safe' that's about controlling you."
"When I talk to my doctors who work in the hospitals, same opinion." - Dr. Dan Erickson, ER Physician and owner of Accelerated Urgent Care (May 20, 2020)

There are many more announcements such as these by medical doctors, exposing the Panic Demic, as I have named this hoax.

Look, I get it. It's your miracle cure. It's your magic bullet.

NO you do NOT "get it." You don't WANT to "get it."
Fauci is a Leftist. He has not practiced medicine in decades, as doctors on television have reported.

"I believe in people more than I believe in government. Enough is enough. People are committing suicide. Cardiac patients are dying because they are not getting surgery." - Jeffrey Barke, MD Orange County, CA

"My colleagues are telling me, 'You know, I'm being pressured to put Covid on the death certificates I prepare."
"This is not about science and it is not about Covid. When they use the word 'safe' that's about controlling you."
"When I talk to my doctors who work in the hospitals, same opinion." - Dr. Dan Erickson, ER Physician and owner of Accelerated Urgent Care (May 20, 2020)

There are many more announcements such as these by medical doctors, exposing the Panic Demic, as I have named this hoax.

No he isn't. He's a doctor. I understand that because his opinion..backed up by years of experience in public health matters differs from the wishes of your lord, you won't accept it. Typical of people slanting toward the right hand side of the aisle. I know you want him to be a leftist because it suits your narrative. It makes me smile that you get your undies in a twist over lockdowns, or wearing masks, and dreams of herd immunity...when the simple truth is, if your savior had acted sooner and well...done his job, all of it might not have been necessary. Want to see an example of a country who's leaders responded properly? I know this will get some "commie" comments but i don't care.
How this country of 97 million kept its coronavirus death toll at zero

Dr. Erickson is a practicing emergency room physician.
JackofNoTrades is a practicing Leftist, with only his handlers' words to go by.
I have not another second of time to read any of your childishness. My Ignore List is full of Leftist America haters like you.
ciao brutto

Forum List

Back