Making Gasoline/Diesel More Afforedable

Never mind that government must force private land owners to surrender their property through eminent domain for the Keystone XL Pipeline.

Oil supporters cried like babies & blocked it when Poet Ethanol wanted eminent domain for their Ethanol Pipeline. Plus oil companies won't allow ethanol in their pipeline. Oil pukes force ethanol to be trucked to force less competition & more public resistance to it's production.

pipeline_map.top.gif

End the mandate and build a pipeline if you want.
If it makes so much sense, you don't need a mandate.

Never mind that government must force private land owners to surrender their property through eminent domain for the Keystone XL Pipeline.

Oil supporters cried like babies & blocked it when Poet Ethanol wanted eminent domain for their Ethanol Pipeline. Plus oil companies won't allow ethanol in their pipeline. Oil pukes force ethanol to be trucked to force less competition & more public resistance to it's production.

pipeline_map.top.gif

If you are for government forcing private land owners to surrender to the Keystone Pipeline then tell government officials to allow the ethanol pipeline or force oil pipeline companies to transport ethanol. Oil companies lie & brainwashed the public into believing ethanol eats up pipelines. That is such bullshit. I have a thin metal can of ethanol that is over 30 years old & still in perfect shape. But oil companies used the media to blast their propaganda claiming ethanol eats holes it their very thick metal pipes. :lol:

That's all ag can do, is piggyback and suck off of other industries?
Force oil companies to market a product via the infrastructure they built?
Have corn, will travel. LOL
There is no need for ethanol, only selfish greed from agriculture.

pipeline_map.top.gif

If you are for government forcing private land owners to surrender to the Keystone Pipeline then tell government officials to allow the ethanol pipeline or force oil pipeline companies to transport ethanol. Oil companies lie & brainwashed the public into believing ethanol eats up pipelines. That is such bullshit. I have a thin metal can of ethanol that is over 30 years old & still in perfect shape. But oil companies used the media to blast their propaganda claiming ethanol eats holes it their very thick metal pipes. :lol:
The problem with procuring ethanol from corn is tricky because it costs more to make it than the present cost of gas, not to mention it depletes the earth through monocropping and needs to be rotated frequently. Its harvest eventually would be susceptible to the same problem that happened in Ireland called the Great Potato Famine when crops failed due to predation by microscopic organisms. That is nature's way of telling mankind to diversify and use land wisely or else. It would cripple a nation by inducing a failure in defense, too. Our present enemies are famed for genocide. Their genocidal mania to murder all Americans as they would Jewish people would result in another of their Holocausts. Yep. They were behind the acceleration of the European Jewish Holocaust for several purposes--to ally themselves with the brilliant people that Germans are, as well as rid themselves of a problem they couldn't get rid of by themselves, which was to kill all Jewish heritage people off the face of the earth, still a popular saying among crazed Middle East leaders today, except according to them, they never said that, and they never said that less than 50 times a day as well as in their prayers to Allah to avenge them of things that happened centuries ago. When I hear one of them brings that garbage over here and goes after the corporation's Jewish employee or two in the most offensive, office-gut-wrenching scream fest imaginable, there's no question in my mind that person was raised on hate through sundry techniques of intimidation and threats to his personal security from a very early age on. And there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it except take measures that would just drive the hatred underground to be avenged in another avenue to eliminate nearness to the prejudicially hated one. For crying out loud in public!

Haj Amin al-Husseini: http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2150

Last edited:

Gee-wiz - I wonder why those lazy ass good for nothing but feeding the world farmers don't have their own nation wide fuel infrastructure? :confused:

It's because an asshole oil tycoon wanted to show everyone how powerful he was. He paid off congress to pass prohibition to stop all US farmers from making ethanol & competing with standard oil.

Now that farmers are producing ethanol again the oil big shots have used their power to blast all forms of media with lies about how bad ethanol is for the environment. Lies saying it cost more to make. Lies about it using more energy than it produces. Lies about how it causes hunger, food shortage & food prices to rise. Everyone I talk to rattles off these talking points straight away. None of them are farmers, primary ethanol users or ethanol plant operators. But they are very sure of their facts they got from the media or on-line that are all based on discredited research from professors funded by big oil.

These brainwashed idiots believe it's great that Big Oil has the government use eminent domain to force land owners to submit to the wishes of Big Oil. They did not mind that Big Oil used government power of prohibition to halt & jail ethanol producing farmers. Big Oil uses government power to strip away land owners mineral rights. Big Oil uses the US government & military to fight wars & negotiate with terrorist so they can extract oil from foreign countries. But how dare farmers be allowed to use oil pipelines that already run across their farmlands to transport their ethanol. Those evil good for nothing leaches can go fv<k themselves - right?

The first cars out of the Ford factory came with ethanol carburetors installed. Gasoline wasn't widely available and most farmers used their homemade ethanol to run the cars trucks and farm equipment. Ethanol became a "cottage" industry when the government subsidized the production and transportation of oil and gas.

Is ethanol a clean burning fuel?
Burning ethanol in automobiles emits several pollutants such as peroxyacetyl nitrate (PAN), acetaldehyde, alkyates, and nitrous oxide. These have significant negative human health effects, as well as negative impacts on other organisms and ecosystems.
Corn Ethanol as Energy | Harvard International Review
Does ethanol have any negative effects on autos?
Yes! Problems and Disadvantages of Ethanol Alcohol Blend Gasolines - E10.

In addition, Ethanol increases the vapor pressure of gasoline by 1 psi. resulting in higher evaporative emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds, while tailpipe emissions of Acetaldehyde increase 150%.
Ethanol dissolves oxide scale from the walls of pipes and tanks, subjecting the systems to internal corrosion, which leads to leaks.
Top Ten Facts about Ethanol

The fact that ethanol is cleaner than gasoline is not even up for debate.
The list of emissions from gasoline is both long and toxic - moreso than ethanol.
Ethanol removes the scale from components cleaning them of corossion - it does not cause the corossion.
I have been using ethanol in my cars for over ten years and have not had a single leak as a result. Even the rubber hoses are still intact.

Ethanol does not produce the sulfuric acid that comes out of the exhaust of every gasoline powered car since catylitic converters were installed. Now THAT is corrosive! Ethanol does not produce the ozone that gasoline and diesel cars and trucks produce, while it does produce a bit of water vapor (steam) from the combustion process. Ethanol also generates more power per gallon than gasoline does when both engines are tuned for the fuel used. (that is why NASCAR switched to ethanol a couple of years ago)

The list of emissions from gasoline is both long and toxic - moreso than ethanol.
Ethanol removes the scale from components cleaning them of corossion - it does not cause the corossion.
I have been using ethanol in my cars for over ten years and have not had a single leak as a result. Even the rubber hoses are still intact.

Ethanol does not produce the sulfuric acid that comes out of the exhaust of every gasoline powered car since catylitic converters were installed. Now THAT is corrosive! Ethanol does not produce the ozone that gasoline and diesel cars and trucks produce, while it does produce a bit of water vapor (steam) from the combustion process. Ethanol also generates more power per gallon than gasoline does when both engines are tuned for the fuel used. (that is why NASCAR switched to ethanol a couple of years ago)

I just want the choice to not have to use it without it being mandated into 99% of the gas pumps.

I'm just back from a trip to northern New England, Canada, PA and back (2000 miles) without using E10. But I had to jump through many hoops to do it.

Dream on...

However, contrary to popular belief, scientific analysis — including analysis from the Environmental Protection Agency — proves that the net greenhouse gas impact of corn ethanol is much worse than that of gasoline.

http://libcloud.s3.amazonaws.com/93/2c/d/514/Corn_ethanol_and_climate_change.pdf

mad_zps639a98d3.gif
Since the taxman takes about 4 times what the company who found and refined the crude oil, and drove the gasoline to your neighborhood station, good luck with telling them they'll lose their ass if they stay in business....ridiculous. One thing you might want to think about though is making those who buy oil futures (Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley) take physical possession of that oil. That will put those fucking pirates on the sidelines and you'd see an immediate drop in pump price.

Correct.....corn going into ethanol production has raised the price of every food item corn is used in and that's most everything we eat by the time we eat it. Crazy. A more likely future is massive algae ponds.....University of Michigan white coats just made petroleum from algae in less than an hour.....a huge advance in a process that used to take weeks. And where would these algae ponds be? In Louisiana and south Texas where our light-sweet crude comes from...think they might be related in terms of origin?....uh yeah.

Back to the OP, I am shocked anyone can recommend price controls with a straight face. I thought we had enough experience to know what happens with price controls. I guess not. Do they not teach economics anymore? Anywhere?

As for ethanol, it is another green liberal boondoggle that has backfired and as usual cost middle class people far more than it is worth. The truth is that ethanol contains much less energy than gasoline. If Congress had not mandated ethanol as an additive it would have died for being economicall inefficient.

mad_zps639a98d3.gif
Since the taxman takes about 4 times what the company who found and refined the crude oil, and drove the gasoline to your neighborhood station, good luck with telling them they'll lose their ass if they stay in business....ridiculous. One thing you might want to think about though is making those who buy oil futures (Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley) take physical possession of that oil. That will put those fucking pirates on the sidelines and you'd see an immediate drop in pump price.

Would you suggest such a thing for all commodity futures trading?

Would you suggest such a thing for all commodity futures trading?

Good question.....so I'll turn it around ask you.....should we allow middle-men to drive up the price of essential commodities by speculating in a market they've rigged and cannot lose in?

Price caps are like putting a band aid on a terminal wound. The US needs to produce and refine more fossil fuel.

The US doesn't produce or refine fossil fuel. Exxon/Mobiile and Chevron produce and refine oil in the US for global sales.

Thank God they do. And BTW, there is no such thing as "fossil fuel"....oil is an abiotic resource the earth is constantly producing. It's also not a "finite" resource as is obvious by wells once believed dead, begin producing again. Most oil is found at depths no organic material ever existed at.

Forum List

Back