Make Them Accountable!!

You said to “deport all foreigners already here “. Your words not mine . And she has not been a citizen for decades .

Stick with your convictions you xenophobic racist .
You stand corrected. Shen became a US citizen in 2006. 2006-2015 (one decade) 2015-2025 (second decades >> Decades.

As for "racist", Do you support affirmative action ? A refusal to answer, will = a yes answer, and classify you as a xenophobic racist hypocrite. :biggrin:

i'd love to see this alleged tape that shows the cops were JUSTIFIED in beating up Rodney King
WOW! In 2018, you still don't know what the cops did with Rodney King was justifiable ? You still don;t know about KTLA doctoring of the tape, and how they made it look like King was a victim ? You are THAT brainwashed ? Good grief!

Read the chapter on KTLA and King, in Ann Coulter's book Mugged - it explains it in excellent detail.

This is a perfect example of what I mean about liberals being the most information-deprived people in America.

images
did you ever just put your foot in the bucket. Sheesh!

i'd love to see this alleged tape that shows the cops were JUSTIFIED in beating up Rodney King
WOW! In 2018, you still don't know what the cops did with Rodney King was justifiable ? You still don;t know about KTLA doctoring of the tape, and how they made it look like King was a victim ? You are THAT brainwashed ? Good grief!

Read the chapter on KTLA and King, in Ann Coulter's book Mugged - it explains it in excellent detail.

This is a perfect example of what I mean about liberals being the most information-deprived people in America.

images
did you ever just put your foot in the bucket. Sheesh!
show it to me, the tape not doctored....

Forum List

Back