Make Them Accountable!!

A twice deported drunk ass illegal just killed an NFL star. No license, no insurance, blood alcohol of .15 are these really the 'immigrants' we are looking for?
I don't watch ESPN...did they say anything about this yet? I bet not...

You forgot Soros.

Why isn’t this Commie bastard in jail?
Foolish and reckless liberal politicians and others with political influence, have been doing much more than just making bad decisions. They have been getting people (Americans et al) KILLED. The latest monumental screw-up is the diversity lottery started by Sen, Chuck Schumer (D-NY), which has resulted in many Americans dead and fighting for their lives in hospitals.

These dopey (and irresponsible) people should be HELD UP TO RIDICULE for the harm they cause. There is the massive loss of life, lost jobs, lost Billions/year from our economy, and many other harms that Americans have suffered from the screwball immigration policies, pushed by Democrats and RINO Republicans. The San Francisco Board of Supervisors didn't even appear apologetic after one of their infamous illegal aliens, whim the support and protect, killed a beautiful young woman, Kate Steinle, on a pier in San Francisco. Their names should be on everyone's lips, and their faces embedded in our memories.

Likewise, the loonies at KTLA TV in Los Angeles who deliberately distorted the arrest of Rodney King, by presenting an incomplete tape of the incident, making it appear as police brutality, when actually the cops were doing their job properly. It was King who, unlike his 2 accomplises, resisted arrest, fought with the cops, and forced them to club him. I'd say he's lucky to have not been riddled with bullets. The KTLA jerks, with their dishonest tape, and their newsroom snickering, caused the LA riots with the deaths of 54 people, thousands more injured (even a carload of nuns), and Billions of $$ in damages.

All this carnage was not unlike the Ferguson and Baltimore riots of 2016, instigated by the Obama/Sharpton/Holder/Jackson race hustlers team. As with Rodney King, the hustlers employed proper police conduct, distorted to appear as brutality, and promoted to rouse the passions of young blacks, against the police and conservative America
So lets get this straight, the right white party controls all branches of government and righties are whining about the left? Interesting!
Well, I think the claim is the prior administration let in voucher immigrants. But there's no support, or basis that I see, this led to domestic terrorism. From my recollection most terrorists were either born here, here as guest workers with a specific skill, or illegally here on expired visas, like student visas.

As I understand the lottery system, it's to increase diversity. I just don't see any need to be diverse to be diverse. People have a right to not be discriminated against.

Well, I think the claim is the prior administration let in voucher immigrants. But there's no support, or basis that I see, this led to domestic terrorism. From my recollection most terrorists were either born here, here as guest workers with a specific skill, or illegally here on expired visas, like student visas.

As I understand the lottery system, it's to increase diversity. I just don't see any need to be diverse to be diverse. People have a right to not be discriminated against.
Including people from Norway. :biggrin:

I never understood the rationale for the lottery thing. However, perhaps you could NAME the individuals committing terror attacks in the US who came here through the lottery system. Assuming there are ANY, they are the minority.

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia

It’s an alternative to the typical chain route . Sort of bringing in NEW blood .

Here’s what I don’t get about cons . You don’t want chain or lotto . What’s left !?

It’s an alternative to the typical chain route . Sort of bringing in NEW blood .

Here’s what I don’t get about cons . You don’t want chain or lotto . What’s left !?
Deporting all the foreigners already here (starting with Muslims)

i'd love to see this alleged tape that shows the cops were JUSTIFIED in beating up Rodney King

A twice deported drunk ass illegal just killed an NFL star. No license, no insurance, blood alcohol of .15 are these really the 'immigrants' we are looking for?
Every Illegal that kills an American CITIZEN, The Left should have to pick a Democrap Congressman, or Senator, and have them shot live on TV.

More violent fantasies from a dangerously damaged mind.

make the left accountable- demand transparency

let Bannon - Trump, et al ignore testimony and answering questions.

gee, who knew crooked bitches covered their eyes for other crooked bitches

make the left accountable- demand transparency

let Bannon - Trump, et al ignore testimony and answering questions.

gee, who knew crooked bitches covered their eyes for other crooked bitches
Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin know all about it

Forum List

Back