"Make America Great Again"

You ready to bounce Hoss? Let's get that RV and modular home ready for a REALLY great country! One you would love!
Hossfly is doin' jes fine, thank yew.

Ok....but the offer still stands! Just hit me up whenever, we'll get you set up real nice somewhere you think is great!
upload_2016-6-26_23-35-13.png

I'm just trying to be friendly towards you Hoss! I would think that you would be grateful! Sheeyit. No good deed goes unpunished, I guess.

This slogan is one of the most aggravating things for me about Trump's candidacy. Every time I hear it, I think, "If you don't think America is great, then get the fuck out."

I can understand why it resonates with the mouth breathing drones who support him, because really it's code for "we need to get a WHITE man in the oval office so we can 'take back our country," but I honestly think it might even be doing us harm. Candidates should never bash the country, it just looks bad. Not that Trump or his supporters care.

How about you? Do you think that America isn't great? If so, speak up. I will personally help you get the fuck out of here and find you a new home in North Korea. I will even pay for your moving expenses and even find transportation for your modular home.
Trumps a con man. Think about the people trump is appealing to. Blue collar workers who used to work for union companies or even if they weren't union companies treated their employees well. They paid them well and didn't fire the bottom ten % every year regardless of how profitable. Gone are the days you work 30 years for 1 company. They got sick days, overtime, a fair wage, unemployment insurance, etc. Corporations are moving towards temps and subcontract workers from 3rd party vendors. Corporations see workers as a cost and all they care about is shareholder profits. That's it. This wasn't always true.

Is trump going to change this? Bs.

I heard in the future 40% of Americans will be temp employees or uber drivers or real estate agents. Jobs with NO benefits

This slogan is one of the most aggravating things for me about Trump's candidacy. Every time I hear it, I think, "If you don't think America is great, then get the fuck out."

I can understand why it resonates with the mouth breathing drones who support him, because really it's code for "we need to get a WHITE man in the oval office so we can 'take back our country," but I honestly think it might even be doing us harm. Candidates should never bash the country, it just looks bad. Not that Trump or his supporters care.

How about you? Do you think that America isn't great? If so, speak up. I will personally help you get the fuck out of here and find you a new home in North Korea. I will even pay for your moving expenses and even find transportation for your modular home.
He is just saying what he believes. America is not a great place. Obviously, his supporters agree.

I would get out if it were not for the fact that collectivists have ruined pretty much every government on the face of the planet.

I guess that is the great thing about collectivism. There is no where to run.
Places like Canada Germany Australia and Switzerland still value workers.

If a company needs engineers why don't they have an apprentice program? Take a chance on someone going to school. Instead they only hire people with experience.

Trumps a con man. Think about the people trump is appealing to. Blue collar workers who used to work for union companies or even if they weren't union companies treated their employees well. They paid them well and didn't fire the bottom ten % every year regardless of how profitable. Gone are the days you work 30 years for 1 company. They got sick days, overtime, a fair wage, unemployment insurance, etc. Corporations are moving towards temps and subcontract workers from 3rd party vendors. Corporations see workers as a cost and all they care about is shareholder profits. That's it. This wasn't always true.

I heard in the future 40% of Americans will be temp employees or uber drivers or real estate agents. Jobs with NO benefits
Donald Trump's union support scares Democrats; Steyer rebuke latest ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../donald-trumps-union-support-s...
The Washington Times
May 17, 2016 - Donald Trump has said he has "tremendous support within unions," and, well, there's reason to believe he does.

AFL-CIO, unions target potential Trump voters - USA Today
www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/.../unions...trump/84902368/
USA Today
May 25, 2016 - The nation's industrial labor unions, led by the AFL-CIO, are beginning a major ... presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. ... a liability for likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, given her past support ...

Democrats Worried as Union Members Support for Trump Tops ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../democrats-worried-union-members-support-trump-to...
Apr 26, 2016 - Democrats Worried as Union Members Support for Trump Tops Support for Hillary and Bernie Combined. Jim Hoft Apr 26th, 2016 5:54 pm ...

Trump reaches out to Teamsters union | TheHill
thehill.com/blogs/.../279114-trump-reaches-out-to-teamster-union-on-twitter
The Hill
May 7, 2016 - NPR reported this week on Teamsters member who normally back ... First of all, Trump hires union workers regularly, Trump pays women more ...

Why Labor Union Members Like Trump | MONEY - Time
time.com/money/4243403/why-labor-union-members-like-trump/
Time
Mar 1, 2016 - Republican U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump participates in ... The support Trump has drawn from union members hasn't come as a ...

Need some more UNION SUPPORT of the Donald....seems everything you write is a lie, just like your candidate CROOKED HILLARY!

I would get out if it were not for the fact that collectivists have ruined pretty much every government on the face of the planet.

If a company needs engineers why don't they have an apprentice program? Take a chance on someone going to school. Instead they only hire people with experience.

Switzerland may be your best bet. They have the most strict immigration laws on the books, really draconian, and all the citizens own semi-automatic weapons and are trained to use them cuz they have no standing army. Add to that fact that they have all the world's money.

It's a no brainer. Go Switzerland!

Donald Trump's union support scares Democrats; Steyer rebuke latest ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../donald-trumps-union-support-s...
The Washington Times
May 17, 2016 - Donald Trump has said he has "tremendous support within unions," and, well, there's reason to believe he does.

AFL-CIO, unions target potential Trump voters - USA Today
www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/.../unions...trump/84902368/
USA Today
May 25, 2016 - The nation's industrial labor unions, led by the AFL-CIO, are beginning a major ... presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. ... a liability for likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, given her past support ...

Democrats Worried as Union Members Support for Trump Tops ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../democrats-worried-union-members-support-trump-to...
Apr 26, 2016 - Democrats Worried as Union Members Support for Trump Tops Support for Hillary and Bernie Combined. Jim Hoft Apr 26th, 2016 5:54 pm ...

Trump reaches out to Teamsters union | TheHill
thehill.com/blogs/.../279114-trump-reaches-out-to-teamster-union-on-twitter
The Hill
May 7, 2016 - NPR reported this week on Teamsters member who normally back ... First of all, Trump hires union workers regularly, Trump pays women more ...

Why Labor Union Members Like Trump | MONEY - Time
time.com/money/4243403/why-labor-union-members-like-trump/
Time
Mar 1, 2016 - Republican U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump participates in ... The support Trump has drawn from union members hasn't come as a ...

Need some more UNION SUPPORT of the Donald....seems everything you write is a lie, just like your candidate CROOKED HILLARY!
No doubt his message is working on those dopes. A lot of former union workers voted themselves right out of a job here in Michigan voting for a Republican governor and then he made Michigan a right to work state.

Switzerland may be your best bet. They have the most strict immigration laws on the books, really draconian, and all the citizens own semi-automatic weapons and are trained to use them cuz they have no standing army. Add to that fact that they have all the world's money.

It's a no brainer. Go Switzerland!
My brother is a VP he lived in Switzerland for 4 years right on lake Zurich. While living there he got his wife's cousin from Greece a job babysitting and teaching Greek. She got very lucky and got a permanent visa so she's still there. Lucky for her because there's nothing in Greece for her.

She's also born Canadian so she could always go back to Canada. Canada's not so bad. They don't have so many illegals that its lowering wages. Or the gap between rich and poor isn't as wide as it is here. Are their trade agreements as bad as ours? And there she'll at least have healthcare.

You'd be miserable anywhere, sounds like.

Oh goody another pseudo-intellectual Liberal that can only understand the Trump movement if he paints every Trump supporter as a White mouth breathing Racist drone.
Do you REALLY believe that? A simple yes or no will suffice.

He is just saying what he believes. America is not a great place. Obviously, his supporters agree.

How could America not be great for a billionaire? There's a sucker born every minute, I tell ya. ;)

Oh goody another pseudo-intellectual Liberal that can only understand the Trump movement if he paints every Trump supporter as a White mouth breathing Racist drone.

I believe they are all morons, yes. Every single one of them.

One of the interesting things about this election cycle is that I've actually gained a lot of respect for conservatives -- certain kinds of conservatives. I've been surprised at how many of them absolutely hate Trump. So, it makes it easy to separate the Trump supporters from the good conservatives, and every single Trump supporter does seem to be a very low-IQ, racist, bigoted reject. He really does appeal to the lowest common denominator.

One of the interesting things about this election cycle is that I've actually gained a lot of respect for conservatives -- certain kinds of conservatives. I've been surprised at how many of them absolutely hate Trump. So, it makes it easy to separate the Trump supporters from the good conservatives, and every single Trump supporter does seem to be a very low-IQ, racist, bigoted reject. He really does appeal to the lowest common denominator.
upload_2016-6-27_1-9-33.png

Then that would be evidence that you are at a minimum delusional and possibly not very bright because it is statistically impossible for ALL of the hundreds of millions of Trump supporters around the world to fit into ANY category much less the very narrow one that you have defined.

Forum List

Back