"Make America Great Again"

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
This slogan is one of the most aggravating things for me about Trump's candidacy. Every time I hear it, I think, "If you don't think America is great, then get the fuck out."

I can understand why it resonates with the mouth breathing drones who support him, because really it's code for "we need to get a WHITE man in the oval office so we can 'take back our country," but I honestly think it might even be doing us harm. Candidates should never bash the country, it just looks bad. Not that Trump or his supporters care.

How about you? Do you think that America isn't great? If so, speak up. I will personally help you get the fuck out of here and find you a new home in North Korea. I will even pay for your moving expenses and even find transportation for your modular home.

This slogan is one of the most aggravating things for me about Trump's candidacy. Every time I hear it, I think, "If you don't think America is great, then get the fuck out."

I can understand why it resonates with the mouth breathing drones who support him, because really it's code for "we need to get a WHITE man in the oval office so we can 'take back our country," but I honestly think it might even be doing us harm. Candidates should never bash the country, it just looks bad. Not that Trump or his supporters care.

How about you? Do you think that America isn't great? If so, speak up. I will personally help you get the fuck out of here and find you a new home in North Korea. I will even pay for your moving expenses and even find transportation for your modular home.

America used to be great. And no, I do not think it is so great now, but no I won't be getting out. It is still best, but can be better.
He was NOT bashing the country. You weren't paying close attention if that is all you have gotten from what he said, and why.

• Banned
You ready to bounce Hoss? Let's get that RV and modular home ready for a REALLY great country! One you would love!

• Banned

I would get out if it were not for the fact that collectivists have ruined pretty much every government on the face of the planet.

I guess that is the great thing about collectivism. There is no where to run.

Shall we talk economics,

Sure.

healthcare costs,

Sure.

Food stamps, poverty, or ?

Absolutely.

It sucks with the ape in charge!

Oh, nice! You're a racist moron. Good to know.

We could also talk about the good things about America, you know, if you can bear it, seeing as you hate it so much.

Get the fuck out.

And BTW what did you scumbags call "W"?.... So go eat shit and die, mother fucker...you don't like it when it's done to YOUR APE!

GeorgeBush.png

Shall we talk economics,

Sure.

healthcare costs,

Sure.

Absolutely.

We could also talk about the good things about America, you know, if you can bear it, seeing as you hate it so much.

Get the fuck out.

And BTW what did you scumbags call "W"?.... So go eat shit and die, mother fucker...you don't like it when it's done to YOUR APE!

GeorgeBush.png

"Eat shit and die mother fucker?" The brilliant words of a Drumpf supporter.

Shall we talk economics,

Sure.

healthcare costs,

Sure.

Absolutely.

Get the fuck out.

GeorgeBush.png

Newp. You instantly called a racist. He reminded you of the things said about W. Like it or not.

Considering Obama looks nothing like an ape, calling him an ape is obviously racist. Sorry toots.

W doesn't either...but it didn't stop ones like you, did it?

Shall we talk economics,

Sure.

healthcare costs,

Sure.

Absolutely.

Get the fuck out.

GeorgeBush.png

Why do I need to go looking at your posts, I'm at least truthful!

Forum List

Back