"Make America Great Again"...what do you think it means?

An uninteresting debate. I'm for fixing the problem, and getting the wages of Americans back up.

Do you support that or not? THis is now the THIRD time I've asked a very simple yes/no question that you are afraid to answer.

I'm for that as well. Just not for vilifying good people who just want to work.

I'm not vilifying anyone.

I'm discussing the effect of their presence in our labor pool.

So, we agree we want better jobs and wages for Americans.

So, what is your path to get there?
I'm not vilifying anyone.
You are.
Their presence in the labor pool is only possible because employers employ them.

Placing the blame on them rather than those who create the demand for their labor is disingenuous.

Even if the actions of the employers somehow magically removed from them, the responsibility for their actions, which it does NOT,

it would still not be vilifying them to discuss the effects of their presence in the labor pool.

We've agreed that we want better jobs and wages for Americans.

I've asked you what is YOUR path to get there.

You've not answered.

What is your path to get there? (for the second time)
Placing the blame for stagnant wages on illegal labor is indeed vilifying them and in no way addresses the problem.
This isn't the path. Illegal labor is not stealing opportunity from you or depressing wages.

Better wages come from employers.

Wouldn't dare want to vilify criminals who don't respect our laws, who come here to fuck over Americans directly or indirectly. AWESOME...you just can't make this shit up. Thanks LefTards....please keep empowering the Right with your twisted, wack-job shit...in fact, please make Hutch Starskey your spokesman we're looking forward to running everything but Loon York and Mexifornia.

Now on to an Econ 101 lesson for the ignorant and confused...most of us learned this in third grade.
"This isn't the path. Illegal labor is not stealing opportunity from you or depressing wages.
Better wages come from employers."

Employers pay whatever employees are willing to work for.
Humberto and his 17 cousins, with phony documents are willing to hang drywall for $9 per hour, they have little overhead as they share expenses and all live together like the cockroaches they are in a two bedroom shithole. Brian, an American, a 20 year journeyman drywall professional with three children and a wife has REAL world, first world overhead and needs to earn $19 per hour to live a decent like without imposing on others.
Are you starting to get it now Loons?
There's another basic principle of supply vs. demand that often applies ...you learned this in third grade as well. It goes like this:
Fewer available potential employees equals higher wages.
Massive amounts of potential employees equals lower wages
Fewer beaners equals higher wages....TA-DA!
What else can I teach you Loons? You're welcome in advance.

p.s.- What part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from Hutch?

It's turning the trade policies around to bring back those manufacturing jobs, that will reduce income inequality.

Taxing more is not the path to a rich society.

Fantasy. Just like coal jobs.

America needs retraining to meet the needs of the changing labor markets. We don't need more menial jobs.

Is service economies were more than a pipe dream, Africa would be booming. They have plenty of people who need services...but no money to pay for them.

We need manufacturng here. Name any country without a hardy manufacturing sector...or exploiting their reserves of natural resources...that is prospering.

Let me see
1. It means we're going back to limiting women from being able to work, get educated and throwing them back into the kitchen.
2. It means that human rights mean less and people are treated like shit as a pass time.
3. It means we have less freedom in our lives
4. most people were paid next to shit and were used as serfs to make the rich richer. This was before TR and FDR reformed things and added rights.
5. Disabled people were considered unable to work and thought of as a joke. Not something I want to see in my life time.

Lets just say that live was far harder and there was no mercy in the 19th century you want to take us back to. Is that really worth doing?

Perhaps the most idiotic post on this site I've seen in a while. You're purposely misstating what it means because you hate Trump. What did Fundamental Transformation mean?

Let me see
1. It means we're going back to limiting women from being able to work, get educated and throwing them back into the kitchen.
2. It means that human rights mean less and people are treated like shit as a pass time.
3. It means we have less freedom in our lives
4. most people were paid next to shit and were used as serfs to make the rich richer. This was before TR and FDR reformed things and added rights.
5. Disabled people were considered unable to work and thought of as a joke. Not something I want to see in my life time.

Lets just say that live was far harder and there was no mercy in the 19th century you want to take us back to. Is that really worth doing?

Perhaps the most idiotic post on this site I've seen in a while. You're purposely misstating what it means because you hate Trump. What did Fundamental Transformation mean?
/——/ It was a Strawman argument because libs are shooting blanks.

I've noticed Liberals can become quite offended by the phrase and I can't for the life of me figure out why such a thing could be considered offensive to a real American. The meaning and implication to me is clear....there were times when this country was better than it is today...let's work toward becoming the type citizens we were during those times. Why does that notion suck again?
I'm offended by people who don't think America is great right now. If you don't think so, find someplace better to live.
/——-/ Then why do libtards work to change America?

Do you realize that you are replying in an old thread that had previously had no activity for about a year and a half, to a post by a luser who was banned from this site almost a year ago, and will never see your response?

I am amazed that so many people don't see the historical importance of Donald J Trump. This guy stopped the Clintons from regaining power. That alone is a monumental achievement. But, only slightly less impressive was stopping Jeb Bush and the Bush family from regaining power. We were looking at Clinton v Bush folks. Let that sink in. Our "royal" families do not like to lose, and so we have the 24/7 attacks on DJT from both left (Clinton supporters) and right (Bush supporters). Outsiders are not allowed in the club. I am in no hurry to see the keys to the car handed back to the "rightful" owners.

Look at the field of candidates getting ready to challenge Trump. They absolutely have no chance. Bernie? Please. They are going to get the base fired up and then Clinton will come out from behind the curtain to take her rightful place as front runner and then nominee. Get ready for round 2.

Do you realize that you are replying in an old thread that had previously had no activity for about a year and a half, to a post by a luser who was banned from this site almost a year ago, and will never see your response?

No I did not .

I've noticed Liberals can become quite offended by the phrase and I can't for the life of me figure out why such a thing could be considered offensive to a real American.
The meaning and implication to me is clear....there were times when this country was better than it is today...let's work toward becoming the type of citizens we were during those times.
Why does that notion suck again?
Which time was better than we are today?

Make America Great Again was a thinly veiled claim that America was not great with Obama as President

The rest of the world has made it clear that America is not great since we elected Trump

I've noticed Liberals can become quite offended by the phrase and I can't for the life of me figure out why such a thing could be considered offensive to a real American.
The meaning and implication to me is clear....there were times when this country was better than it is today...let's work toward becoming the type of citizens we were during those times.
Why does that notion suck again?
Which time was better than we are today?
/——/ For starters: Reagan’s recovery on the other hand averaged a 7.9% annual GDP growth rate for his first 7 years in office. During Reagan's eight year presidency. Until Obozo, folks knew what bathroom to use and wouldn’t get fired for not knowing what pronoun to use when addressing gender confused.

The workers make this nation great....sorry but presidents don't. This new generation of young workers is the hardest working most productive this nation has EVER seen. Talk about a willingness to go above and beyond. Employers have it so so easy to find good workers it's unreal.

Forum List

Back