Majority of Germans think Islam does not belong in their country.

Two, or more, flamebaiters already.

If I'd known the thread was going to be derailed in this fashion, I wouldn't have started it in the first place.

Yes; I should have known better. My bad.
Do you quote yourself also? Should we slow down and let you catch up,, or be doomed to the duck squad??

I could put you on ignore. Would you like that?
I think that's a good idea. I've yet to see him contribute anything remotely meaningful to any thread on this board. Bye bye Moonie.

You've got a Moonie too?

So have we, on our home base.

If I'd known the thread was going to be derailed in this fashion, I wouldn't have started it in the first place.

Do you quote yourself also? Should we slow down and let you catch up,, or be doomed to the duck squad??

I think that's a good idea. I've yet to see him contribute anything remotely meaningful to any thread on this board. Bye bye Moonie.
This thread has had nothing us full in it since the OP posted it, but, bye bye birdie..
Can you repeat that in English please?
He can't.

His native language is gibberish.

This thread has had nothing us full in it since the OP posted it, but, bye bye birdie..
Can you repeat that in English please?

MOONGLOW SAYS THAT HE'S A DOPEY DORK!!!!

Greg

I wouldn't say that about them.
You are against English???

Are these gotcha questions?
So you do have a problem with the English? Ok noted.

I don't like this kind of personal crossing the line.
You are a creep, dude.

Wrong, Goosey. She's just careful. Too many real creeps around here.

Greg

Im ashamed that my people tried to genocide Germans. Me, being ethnically English. I apologize for my people's latest attempt at genocide. And we have had Many. This, our last attempt, was the most evil, because germans are spirited and the most wonderful people. I am sorry and i will stand by the most spirited and civilised humans(besides ture ethnic english).

wtf are you on, Goosey??

Greg

Im ashamed that my people tried to genocide Germans. Me, being ethnically English. I apologize for my people's latest attempt at genocide. And we have had Many. This, our last attempt, was the most evil, because germans are spirited and the most wonderful people. I am sorry and i will stand by the most spirited and civilised humans(besides ture ethnic english).

wtf are you on, Goosey??

Greg
tumblr_mzod4erecM1se0dbao2_500.gif

She made no sense at all regarding genocide

wtf are you on, Goosey??

Greg
Groosey went over to the dark side some time ago :crybaby:

wtf are you on, Goosey??

Greg

A clarification would be nice. I've seen Goosey before; can be more than sensible. Dunno what to make of that though.

Greg

wtf are you on, Goosey??

Greg

A clarification would be nice. I've seen Goosey before; can be more than sensible. Dunno what to make of that though.

Greg

What's ethnically English?

wtf are you on, Goosey??

Greg
England is the "dark side"?

wtf are you on, Goosey??

Greg
Right now? Chocolate and vodka.

Dnt let these yanks influence you!

wtf are you on, Goosey??

Greg

For nine months of the year, yes.

wtf are you on, Goosey??

Greg
Oh, i don't think so.

wtf are you on, Goosey??

Greg
I wasn't really speaking in terms of geography.

wtf are you on, Goosey??

Greg
Remember me.

wtf are you on, Goosey??

Greg
Remember me.
It's difficult not to when you keep PMing your violent fantasies to me, you certifiable loon.

wtf are you on, Goosey??

Greg
Remember me.
It's difficult not to when you keep PMing your violent fantasies to me, you certifiable loon.
Do you want me to publish them? You threatened me first.

???

Remember me.

???
You obviously need to familiarise yourself with the rules about PMs, and no you do not have permission to publish them. But if I hear another squeak out of you, I will be reporting your latest effort at threatening my family. So think carefully, goose stepper.

Last edited:
Remember me.

???
Threats are against TOS, goosestep.

Forum List

Back