Majority of debtors to US hospitals now people with health insurance

Maybe don’t cut out the columns that show the financial support available and the actual payment such a person would pay.

Her hypothetical person can find silver plans for $250.

Did you somehow miss the “what you pay monthly” column?

No need to cut anything.

Here it is, over 800 dollars a month for plans FOR HER from YOUR link. Did you somehow miss the "what you pay" column? 2 silver level Obamacare plans for over 800 a month. From Bluecross and UHC.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-16 144711.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-16 144711.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
OK….they increased the income level. But what I said was true a few years ago.

So that raises the question: the country is already $33T in debt. Where is all the money coming from for this nearly free health insurance?
So, thanks to Democrats for fixing the income level problem with subsidies, something Republicans would never do.

I dont understand the intricacies Frank. It doesnt sound like the bill he would have wanted,
Meanwhile Americans are trapped by an expensive system that penalises them for the crime of being sick.
Its wrong.

Well Taint why don't you become an American and come fix what you admire fckd up?

Happy where I am you hairy backed bitch.

Aww Tammy is angry.

Why don't you worry about your own shit hole, the one Americans saved twice, the ones you idiots welcome migrants causing havoc raping girls and women?

You have absolutely no say in what goes on in my country you stupid stumped up old fag

How's that, Limey?

Aww Tammy is angry.

Why don't you worry about your own shit hole, the one Americans saved twice, the ones you idiots welcome migrants causing havoc raping girls and women?

You have absolutely no say in what goes on in my country you stupid stumped up old fag
Im not angry, Im laughing at you..

Aww Tammy is angry.

How's that, Limey?

Save your silly laughing... it's became a weak leftist rebuttal when you're outed

Theres no such thing as a free lunch.

Which is why it’s not realistic to think everyone can get cheap insurance with low deductibles and wide networks.
The problem is….some people get cheap insurance, with low deductibles and wide networks - subsidized by people who are overpaying for theirs, with high deductibles and narrow networks.

How is it that some middle income people have to pay $1500 for a plan and others pay just $200 for the same plan?

The problem is….some people get cheap insurance, with low deductibles and wide networks - subsidized by people who are overpaying for theirs, with high deductibles and narrow networks.

How is it that some middle income people have to pay $1500 for a plan and others pay just $200 for the same plan?
Not sure who you think is getting cheap insurance with low deductibles and wide networks.

The subsidies work off a sliding scale, so that those who make a little more, pay a little more.

The biggest problem with the ACA is that there was a big cliff where subsidies just disappeared at 400% FPL, which Democrats fixed.

Do you know how subsidies are calculated? It’s pretty clever.

Forum List

Back