Major Garrett of CBS News calls Obama on his hypocrisy over debt ceiling

Bunch of losing pussies. He will get his way and you will be little notches and just cry like you always do. Stfu.

Yes. What ever is good for your political party. Screw the country.
DO you now realize that everything has a beginning AND an end. That your childish gloat fest will soon come crashing down to "what the fuck happened?!!!!"
You must realize you can only push people so far before they won't take shit off you and fight back.
I cannot believe any reasonable person would have the attitude you do.
It says how much you care about the nation as a whole. Very little.
"Hooray for our side" is not government.

I like How Obama talks about the election, as if no one in congress has an election. Obama seems to think "I won," and that means he gets everything he wants and even more that him winning means all Americans agree with him, again despite only winning something like 1 or 2 million votes more than Republicanism, who outright despise his policies..

Bunch of losing pussies. He will get his way and you will be little notches and just cry like you always do. Stfu.

Yes. What ever is good for your political party. Screw the country.
DO you now realize that everything has a beginning AND an end. That your childish gloat fest will soon come crashing down to "what the fuck happened?!!!!"
You must realize you can only push people so far before they won't take shit off you and fight back.
I cannot believe any reasonable person would have the attitude you do.
It says how much you care about the nation as a whole. Very little.
"Hooray for our side" is not government.

She's just like Obama. Problem is he actually holds power unlike her. Its like a freakin 12 year old after winning his first ball game of the season.

Pathetic imo

I won everyone loves me and everything bounces off of me and sticks to you...or however that silly phrase goes.

[url\https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn9d5gXLbtc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/url]

A fun view if you haven't seen it. Straight forward and to the point.

and the GOP leadership?

oh the irony!!!

The GOP is not the party in the White House.
Take some fucking responsibility FOR ONCE.

Congress under the GOP raised the debt ceiling over and over again in order to paper over things during Bush's terms....now all of a sudden they are fiscal hawks?

:eusa_clap:

and the GOP leadership?

oh the irony!!!

The GOP is not the party in the White House.
Take some fucking responsibility FOR ONCE.

Congress under the GOP raised the debt ceiling over and over again in order to paper over things during Bush's terms....now all of a sudden they are fiscal hawks?

:eusa_clap:

Um Bullshit.
The ONLY reason this debt ceiling thing became an issue is because Obama has not proposed a budget that the Senate would entertain for a vote.
In the absence of a budget the House must vote for( or against) what are known as "Continuing Resolutions"...In the matter of the federal budget, these resolutions are necessary to keep the government operating( without a budget).
Before Obama, the last time the debt ceiling even became and issue was during the second Clinton admin when the government went through a temporary" shut down". And guess what? Military personnel continued to be paid, SS checks continued to go out and the earth did not stop revolving around the sun.
So please. If you are going to play the "it's Bush's fault card" at least try to be semi factual.

Forum List

Back