Major Garrett of CBS News calls Obama on his hypocrisy over debt ceiling

and the GOP leadership?

oh the irony!!!

ssohtheirony.png

:asshole:

8 years of the GOP (many in leadership positions today) backing every unfunded and loopy Bush program or budget and now all of a sudden the GOP is the party of fiscal responsibility?

:eusa_clap:

What I was most surprised by was Obama's lack of control of the discussion. On several occasions in the short exchange Major interrupted obama to redirect his deflection. And the look on Obama's face during those interuptions was priceless. Like a deer in headlights, Obama appeared to be caught off guard by such brutal facts.

I saw the exchange and didn't get that at all.

Garrett was correct in pointing out that there had been negotiations in other administrations and Obama was correct in pointing out that it had never been taken that far.

Wait, I thought Garrett worked for the state run media...shytteheads.

BS question.Obama's vote against was a protest vote. Dems NEVER held up debt limit rises, let alone blackmail the whole country and screw up the economy for gain in political propaganda. Un-American idiocy.

Last edited:
[url\https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn9d5gXLbtc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/url]

A fun view if you haven't seen it. Straight forward and to the point.

and the GOP leadership?

oh the irony!!!

President obama is whining, because the republicans are wanting him to be responsible. What a little girl we have as a president.

you people live in a alternate reality

The GOP Speaker of the US House cries more than any man I've ever known.

and the GOP leadership?

oh the irony!!!

President obama is whining, because the republicans are wanting him to be responsible. What a little girl we have as a president.

Oh obamy cries himself, not to mention he cannot take responsibility or be a leader. He is a girly man!

Bunch of losing pussies. He will get his way and you will be little notches and just cry like you always do. Stfu.

Oh obamy cries himself, not to mention he cannot take responsibility or be a leader. He is a girly man!

Who beat you twice. If he is a girly man and he beat you twice, what the hell does.that make you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn9d5gXLbtc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

A fun view if you haven't seen it. Straight forward and to the point.

Obama's view on growing the economy is predicated on HIS belief that growth comes from government.
He is dead wrong. Growth starts and is maintained by and from the private sector.
This idea of Obama's that the government is needed for economic growth is a crock of shit and one big fat lie.
Obama and the rest of his ilk are interested only in increasing the size and presence of government for the sole purpose of political gain.

I will ask the question I asked on another thread about this topic if raising the debt ceiling is a sign of failed leadership as Senator Obama said in 2006 and I think it's safe to say he was referring to Bush then why is it not a sign of failed leadership in 2013 in this case his?

So many words. He talks about "balance" and "responsibility".

Still waiting to see his actions match his words.

What I was most surprised by was Obama's lack of control of the discussion. On several occasions in the short exchange Major interrupted obama to redirect his deflection. And the look on Obama's face during those interuptions was priceless. Like a deer in headlights, Obama appeared to be caught off guard by such brutal facts.

I saw the exchange and didn't get that at all.

Garrett was correct in pointing out that there had been negotiations in other administrations and Obama was correct in pointing out that it had never been taken that far.
Which is WHY we have 16 trillion dollars of debt and face bankruptcy.

It is beyond time to halt that fucking stupid policy and just say NO.

You want to be able to pay the bills? Cut some fucking spending elsewhere.

Forum List

Back