Major Breaking News for Catholics

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
It's is okay to now believe in Aliens. The ones from space, not from across the borders.

However, there are now seven more mortal sins that will send you hell for eternity and beyond.

ROME — Drug pushers, the obscenely rich, environmental polluters and “manipulative” genetic scientists beware — you may be in danger of losing your mortal soul unless you repent.

After 1,500 years the Vatican has brought the seven deadly sins up to date by adding seven new ones for the age of globalization. The list, published yesterday in L’Osservatore Romano, the Vatican newspaper, came as the Pope deplored the “decreasing sense of sin” in today’s “secularized world” and the falling numbers of Roman Catholics going to confession.

The new deadly sins include polluting, genetic engineering, being obscenely rich, drug dealing, abortion, pedophilia and causing social injustice. (Does the rich sin include the Vatican?)

The Catholic Church divides sins into venial, or less serious, sins and mortal sins, which threaten the soul with eternal damnation unless absolved before death through confession and penitence.

It holds mortal sins to be “grave violations of the Ten Commandments and the Beatitudes,” including murder, contraception, abortion, perjury, adultery and lust.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church states that “immediately after death the souls of those who die in a state of mortal sin descend into Hell.”

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336330,00.html

It's is okay to now believe in Aliens. The ones from space, not from across the borders.

However, there are now seven more mortal sins that will send you hell for eternity and beyond.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336330,00.html

Read the Bible. No one that dies goes anywhere. You stay dead and "asleep" until Jesus returns and the Day of Judgement is proclaimed, at which time all the dead are brought back to life and Judged. Those that are deemed evil or wicked are returned to death forever. Those that are found wanting are given a period of time to be schooled and repent and those found to be good are granted "everlasting" life.

aww shit.. I thought this would be about that batshit crazy christian Hagee finally deciding that the Catholic church is NOT, in fact, the Whore of Babylon (at least, not during this election year)

Anything I have ever said about Aliens is now about to be shown. Your proof is in the News with this. This is going to happen sooner then you think. The Roman Catholic Church is the real Super Power of the world and have been for over 2,000 years. It's sounds like BS out of the gate and it's your call to believe it or not. My job is to spead the word to the people. That is exactly what I am doing here. When all the Chaos and the real slave system we live in starts choking the life out of everyone and you have read anything I wrote on this website you will recall and have an idea on who is behind the hardest times that are soon to come.

Anything I have ever said about Aliens is now about to be shown. Your proof is in the News with this. This is going to happen sooner then you think. The Roman Catholic Church is the real Super Power of the world and have been for over 2,000 years. It's sounds like BS out of the gate and it's your call to believe it or not. My job is to spead the word to the people. That is exactly what I am doing here. When all the Chaos and the real slave system we live in starts choking the life out of everyone and you have read anything I wrote on this website you will recall and have an idea on who is behind the hardest times that are soon to come.

aliens? what did i miss?

did God send you as his messenger?

"This is going to happen sooner then you think."

who, what, when, where, why???? :eusa_eh:

The Bible was made for reflection in the hard times. The hard times are now under way. Bridge of Nuclear war, economy failing, new deseases popping up.

Just like Moses led the people out of Egypt from slavery, you can reflect the same way to what is happening now. Make the connection.

If I said I was you wouldn't believe me anyways. So I am not.

I have took it upon myself to save my race. I have had enlightenment. I have gained a personal relationship with Yahweh and Yeshua. Did you know the is a sister to?

The Bible was written by men (don't think any women got their word in). It was written a few years ago where the knowledge of factual reality may not have been the best.

Some believe in it literally. Some of us believe it is a good source for moral guidance just like some of the other major writings of other religions.

So wether we go somewhere or not, you will only know for sure, or not at all, after you have left this mortal slime or is it clime?

Forum List

Back