Maine HS teacher forced to remove hello kitty christmas tree

Pardon for hijacking the thread, but I love music so I cannot help myself heh

I'd not heard the second one there, will have to look her stuff up. That last one... is that the theme song for a TV show? For some reason I'm pulling... Remington Steel?? Maybe Moonlighting??

My taste in music is super eclectic... Classical to [near] acid and pretty much everything in between. Opera and Jazz are my favorite in general, though I R&B and Soul are really close. I think the only genre's I "generally" don't like are rap and country, but even so there's some songs I like.

My latest fav is... a little idk "goth" hahaha ~ Evanscence:

Tarja is another new fav, "opera rock?" - a friend challenged me to match her vocal range, she's got me by a little bit:

Bond is another of my favorites, I'd say "pop classical" but they mix in a lot of other genre's so it's unique... I can't even pick a favorite with them heh:

I better stop there or I'll end up with 1000 music vids on here lol

However to bring the post back to the topic a bit, how about a bagpipe Christmas flash mob?

I'm sure Jesus is thrilled that he can once again be honored, by this:
Hello-Kitty-pink-Christmas-tree.jpg

I am sure Jesus is saddened by how obtuse or defiant those like you can be.

Pride is a killer. You value your own opinion and ego far too much.
Since I am far smarter than that Jewish farmer you call your Lord and Savior, who didn't even bother to preach to the gentiles, that's not a hard thing to do.
lets see how many people know your name and say they follow you 2000 years from now....pretty good for a guy who you think is dumber than you.....

Since I am far smarter than that Jewish farmer you call your Lord and Savior, who didn't even bother to preach to the gentiles, that's not a hard thing to do.

Well now you are being so silly I am starting to think you are no older than a 14 year old --- one who figures out "if I can be a big time rebel and mocker against this Jesus thing, some of the girls may think I am cool and a bad ass. And maybe one might like me?"

Other than that... I am lost to try and explain your absolute nonsense.
Jesus did not preach to the gentiles. He thought himself the Jewish Messiah, and was wrong of course, not the savior of all mankind. He also had a God, he didn't think he was God.
Jesus did not preach to the gentiles
maybe not,but they were free to grab a seat and listen .....

Forum List

Back