Maine HS teacher forced to remove hello kitty christmas tree

Your Hello Kitty pink fake tree (honoring Jesus?) is back, so you can relax now: Everything Is Offensive–Even Pink Hello Kitty Christmas Trees; UPDATE: The Tree Can Stay

In other words, when the story got out and people realized this jack-ass took political correctness to a new low he caved. Good.
I'm sure Jesus is thrilled that he can once again be honored, by this:
Hello-Kitty-pink-Christmas-tree.jpg
You dishonor Jesus by you mere existence.

Your Hello Kitty pink fake tree (honoring Jesus?) is back, so you can relax now: Everything Is Offensive–Even Pink Hello Kitty Christmas Trees; UPDATE: The Tree Can Stay

In other words, when the story got out and people realized this jack-ass took political correctness to a new low he caved. Good.
Not at all, I actually respect the damn fool, who realized, while dying naked on the cross, how wrong he was. He was a serious Jewish loon, but he was interesting. Unlike his "followers" I at least know that he never had or wanted anything to do with the gentiles.

Not at all, I actually respect the damn fool, who realized, while dying naked on the cross, how wrong he was. He was a serious Jewish loon, but he was interesting. Unlike his "followers" I at least know that he never had or wanted anything to do with the gentiles.
Proof that he realized how wrong he was?

I am sure Jesus is saddened by how obtuse or defiant those like you can be.

Pride is a killer. You value your own opinion and ego far too much.
Since I am far smarter than that Jewish farmer you call your Lord and Savior, who didn't even bother to preach to the gentiles, that's not a hard thing to do.

Proof that he realized how wrong he was?
Mark 15:

The Death of Jesus
33When the sixth hour came, darkness fell over the whole land until the ninth hour. 34At the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, "ELOI, ELOI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?" which is translated, "MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?" 35When some of the bystanders heard it, they began saying, "Behold, He is calling for Elijah."…

Since I am far smarter than that Jewish farmer you call your Lord and Savior, who didn't even bother to preach to the gentiles, that's not a hard thing to do.

Well now you are being so silly I am starting to think you are no older than a 14 year old --- one who figures out "if I can be a big time rebel and mocker against this Jesus thing, some of the girls may think I am cool and a bad ass. And maybe one might like me?"

Other than that... I am lost to try and explain your absolute nonsense.

Well now you are being so silly I am starting to think you are no older than a 14 year old --- one who figures out "if I can be a big time rebel and mocker against this Jesus thing, some of the girls may think I am cool and a bad ass. And maybe one might like me?"

Jesus did not preach to the gentiles. He thought himself the Jewish Messiah, and was wrong of course, not the savior of all mankind. He also had a God, he didn't think he was God.

Jesus did not preach to the gentiles. He thought himself the Jewish Messiah, and was wrong of course, not the savior of all mankind. He also had a God, he didn't think he was God.

Of course everything you claim is dead wrong and can be shown in Scripture alone where you are wrong. It can also be demonstrated elsewhere via empirical evidence. But you are too full of yourself to be open to learning.

I just hope your find humility and remorse before it's too late. G-d does not approve how you blaspheme His son.

Of course everything you claim is dead wrong and can be shown in Scripture alone where you are wrong. It can also be demonstrated elsewhere via empirical evidence. But you are too full of yourself to be open to learning.

I just hope your find humility and remorse before it's too late. G-d does not approve how you blaspheme His son.
History proves that I am right:

"Today the concept of “Jewish Christians” may sound like a confusion of two religions. However, to understand the origin of Christianity, one must begin with the population of Jewish Christians who lived during Jesus’ lifetime. In the November/December 2012 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review, Dead Sea Scrolls and early Christianity scholar Geza Vermes explores the origin of Christianity by examining the characteristics of the Jewish Jesus movement to see how it developed into a distinctly gentile religion.

In the New Testament, Jesus only preaches to a Jewish audience. Geza Vermes describes the mission of the 11 apostles to preach to “all the nations” (Matthew 28:19) as a “‘post-Resurrection’ idea.” After the crucifixion, the apostles began to champion a new faith in Jesus and the ranks of the Jesus movement (known as “the Way” at the time) swelled to 3,000 Jewish converts. At first, these followers were distinctly Jewish, following Mosaic law, Temple traditions and dietary customs."
The Origin of Christianity - Biblical Archaeology Society

And those who lie about Yeshua, are the gentile so-called Christians. Yeshua was a Jew, the gentiles, like the Roman Rulers, were not his concern.

It's a pretty tree. I like it.

It's a pretty tree. I like it.
I'm sure all eight-year-old girls do...

Liberals suck the joy right out of Christmas. In fact they just suck period
But don't liberals want everyone to be free to do, be, say, think, act, celebrate as they want????
Maybe their should have a new name. Like.....hypocriterals. Liarbles?

The teacher wanting the tree was a Code Pink liberal, the principle was conservative, and trying to hurt her free expression.....

:rolleyes:

I can make up stories too!!!!!!

:D

My only question to them is what harm is the tree bringing to anyone exactly?

God bless you and the teacher always!!!

Holly

P.S. If you don't want your rights to be messed with, don't go messing with anyone else's rights.

Forum List

Back