Maine HS teacher forced to remove hello kitty christmas tree

Liberals suck the joy right out of Christmas. In fact they just suck period
A pagan symbol celebrating a pagan holiday is Joy for The Christ? Curious...
She also bows to statues

You didn't know Catholics are Christians and expect to be taken serious, Guano? AHAHAHAHA What a freaking buffoon

christians do not think statue worshipers are christians, ask them on this board

Your Hello Kitty pink fake tree (honoring Jesus?) is back, so you can relax now: Everything Is Offensive–Even Pink Hello Kitty Christmas Trees; UPDATE: The Tree Can Stay

In other words, when the story got out and people realized this jack-ass took political correctness to a new low he caved. Good.
I'm sure Jesus is thrilled that he can once again be honored, by this:
Hello-Kitty-pink-Christmas-tree.jpg
You dishonor Jesus by you mere existence.
Not at all, I actually respect the damn fool, who realized, while dying naked on the cross, how wrong he was. He was a serious Jewish loon, but he was interesting. Unlike his "followers" I at least know that he never had or wanted anything to do with the gentiles.

The only damn fool is the one who thinks Jesus thought he was wrong.

Your Hello Kitty pink fake tree (honoring Jesus?) is back, so you can relax now: Everything Is Offensive–Even Pink Hello Kitty Christmas Trees; UPDATE: The Tree Can Stay

In other words, when the story got out and people realized this jack-ass took political correctness to a new low he caved. Good.
You dishonor Jesus by you mere existence.
Not at all, I actually respect the damn fool, who realized, while dying naked on the cross, how wrong he was. He was a serious Jewish loon, but he was interesting. Unlike his "followers" I at least know that he never had or wanted anything to do with the gentiles.

The only damn fool is the one who thinks Jesus thought he was wrong.
Jesus knew he was wrong, in the end, dying on the cross.

Good Lord it's ugly. Such a pity they can't have a normal tree. Or are green, red and gold baubles 'religious symbols' now?

Good Lord it's ugly. Such a pity they can't have a normal tree. Or are green, red and gold baubles 'religious symbols' now?

If someone is offended by a Hello Kitty Christmas tree they have far worse issues in life to worry about.

If someone is offended by a Hello Kitty Christmas tree they have far worse issues in life to worry about.
Actually, anyone with any kind of even rudimentary taste would be offended by that. Santa ought to replace that monstrosity with this:
coal-wooden-box-18159627.jpg

I agree, it's just a shame it couldn't be a green tree decorated traditionally.
Im a HATER. I HATE pink :)

It is an ugly tree but who are we to judge? LOL Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

100 years ago boys were in pink, it was a strong color. Blue was for little girls.

100 years ago boys were in pink, it was a strong color. Blue was for little girls.
Utterly fascinating.

Utterly fascinating.
I knew that it would be. Next up, why little boys wore dresses then.

No one objected to the tree in the first place; the principal went overboard for no reason. You should read what a mess of garbage he wrote in his 'retraction' (front page of today's Bangor Daily News). I thank God every day that I don't work for a jackass like him. But at least he got hauled back promptly, and he's probably going to be looking for a job come June. It's bad enough we've got a governor who makes national news for his asshole comments; we don't need to be known as Christmas haters, too.

No one objected to the tree in the first place; the principal went overboard for no reason. You should read what a mess of garbage he wrote in his 'retraction' (front page of today's Bangor Daily News). I thank God every day that I don't work for a jackass like him. But at least he got hauled back promptly, and he's probably going to be looking for a job come June. It's bad enough we've got a governor who makes national news for his asshole comments; we don't need to be known as Christmas haters, too.
No one is going to lose their job over this, Chicken Little.

Utterly fascinating.
I knew that it would be. Next up, why little boys wore dresses then.
I am well versed in such things, so need for another of your 'lectures', petal. Next up, why Greek men still wear them :)

Forum List

Back