'Main Street is Roaring':

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
smallbusinesses2as_si.jpg

Why Small Business Owners Say It's a Good Time to Expand

They're giving raises and hiring - when they can find qualified applicants.

Small business owners have never been more positive about the economy, according to a new survey by the National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB).

Thirty-two percent of members surveyed say now is a good time to expand their businesses, which is the highest level in the history of the survey that began in 1973.

It also finds actual earnings are up 11 points from December.

From 'Main Street is Roaring': Why Small Business Owners Say It's a Good Time to Expand

Cons we get it, your entire economic principle is based on borrowing 4 trillion dollars and handing it to rich people. There is a huge disconnect with conservatives between 'borrowing trillions of dollars NOW and then having to pay it back LATER'. They never intend to pay it back and are not worried about it because it is the American taxpayer that is stuck with the bill.

"I have $4 trillion dollar here that I'm going to rain down on you wealthy people"
"Do we have to pay it back?"
"NEVER, the American taxpayer will get the bill!"
"Who hoooo, happy days are here again the skies above are clear again!"

That is the entire conservative economic model.

Cons we get it, your entire economic principle is based on borrowing 4 trillion dollars and handing it to rich people.

You might be right. Of course that is much better than the lib economic principle of taking money from the working man and gifting it to those unwilling to work in order to buy votes.

Cons we get it, your entire economic principle is based on borrowing 4 trillion dollars and handing it to rich people. There is a huge disconnect with conservatives between 'borrowing trillions of dollars NOW and then having to pay it back LATER'. They never intend to pay it back and are not worried about it because it is the American taxpayer that is stuck with the bill.

"I have $4 trillion dollar here that I'm going to rain down on you wealthy people"
"Do we have to pay it back?"
"NEVER, the American taxpayer will get the bill!"
"Who hoooo, happy days are here again the skies above are clear again!"

That is the entire conservative economic model.

And yet when people on the right point out local governments have been kicking the can down the road on pension costs (mostly in blue states/cities) the left ignores it.

Because that type of deficit spending buys them elections, and they are OK with that.

My reckless deficit spending is better than your reckless deficit spending. Locusts of a different color.

Forum List

Back