Mail tainted with deadly poisoned was addressed to defense secretary Mattis

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mail Tainted With Deadly Poisoned Was Addressed To Defense Secretary Mattis: FBI
In a shocking revelation that recalls the Anthrax scares of the early 2000s, CNN reported Tuesday that two pieces of mail delivered to a Pentagon mail facility tested positive for ricin, a deadly poison that was prominently featured in the television show "Breaking Bad."

----------------

The nuts are at it again, but of course the msm nuts will make it out to be everything it's not. No doubt a Trump hater has done this, ooorrrr just maybe some wack job on the inside did it to make it look like someone it's not.

Wait until they trace it, and if they never find out who di dit, oh guess who did it......

I did my search nothing came up on this.....

upload_2018-10-2_14-43-10.png

5b6cca016f500%255B1%255D.jpeg

Don't look at me, I wish I had, but I didn't do it!

All I can do now is encourage my voters to keep up the resistance.

The report I’ve seen indicated there was a third item mailed to the White House that was stopped before reaching its destination as well.

Mail Tainted With Deadly Poisoned Was Addressed To Defense Secretary Mattis: FBI
In a shocking revelation that recalls the Anthrax scares of the early 2000s, CNN reported Tuesday that two pieces of mail delivered to a Pentagon mail facility tested positive for ricin, a deadly poison that was prominently featured in the television show "Breaking Bad."

----------------

The nuts are at it again, but of course the msm nuts will make it out to be everything it's not. No doubt a Trump hater has done this, ooorrrr just maybe some wack job on the inside did it to make it look like someone it's not.

Wait until they trace it, and if they never find out who di dit, oh guess who did it......

View attachment 219927
Of course they'll be looking into those "violent" right-wing groups.

----------------

View attachment 219927
Of course they'll be looking into those "violent" right-wing groups.

Oh yes , you know how the Trump supporters are just like those leftist LOL.......

Ah yes, the criminal left. Having been beaten like rabid dogs, has to resort to TRUE VIOLENCE and are such cowards, they need to send poison to our president....You on the left will soon feel the rage of the righteous AFTER the midterms....there is just so much Mr NICE GUY to go around!

The Secret Service intercepted an envelope suspected of containing ricin, a lethal poison, sent to President Trump, the service confirmed Tuesday.

The letter was intercepted Monday, the same day ricin-laced mail was sent to the Pentagon.

Another letter with suspicious white powder caused a scare at Sen. Ted Cruz’s campaign headquarters in Houston, but the powder turned out not to be hazardous.

The letter targeting Mr. Trump did not reach the White House, the Secret Service said in a statement.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ..

I'd check out the governor of California...didn't Governor Brown threaten Trump?....

----------------

View attachment 219927
Can't say I saw Julie Swetnick place the white powder in an envelope but Julie Swetnick
was seen near a pile of envelopes and powdered donuts while at the MSNBC press room.
facepalm.jpg

----------------

View attachment 219927

Not just him but to a Vice Chairman of the Chiefs of Staff and Senator Cruz's offices in Texas.

This is clearly a coordinated attempt by the far left to attack the constitutional government of this country. Treason and should be treated as terrorism.

Ricin is nothing to fool around with and I hope they catch whoever sent it.

Talk about irresponsible idiots.

Forum List

Back