Magnitude 6.3 Earthquake in North Korea. Could indicate another nuclear test.

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL

Breaking news at 1:00 am EST. Sunday.

If confirmed, this could be NK's most powerful nuclear test yet.

North Korea now claims to have a thermonuclear bomb for its long range missile.

If true, next step is to demand that Moscow and Bejing back a UN resolution placing a complete embargo on North Korea. Other options are available other than war.

Fake news guys. Trump's in charge now. This didn't actually happen. But... where are Hillary's e-mails? Hmm?! Let's talk about that huh? :mad:

Little fat boys with their toys.......what an idiot :bang3:

Didn't both China & Russia tell Kim that if he didn't back off with this scheme, they'd pull any remaining support?

I think FatBoy is thumbing his nose at China and Russia both.
I also think Fatty will shoot a rocket...acme or otherwise..and it WILL land somewhere besides the ocean and then all hell will break loose. I'm on the west coast. If I disappear and you read a missile/rocket was fired and hit cali.....well....it was nice knowing ya.

I think FatBoy is thumbing his nose at China and Russia both.
I also think Fatty will shoot a rocket...acme or otherwise..and it WILL land somewhere besides the ocean and then all hell will break loose. I'm on the west coast. If I disappear and you read a missile/rocket was fired and hit cali.....well....it was nice knowing ya.

Same here in Washington......only in this state it's illegal to prepare for a nuclear attack. WTF?

If true, next step is to demand that Moscow and Bejing back a UN resolution placing a complete embargo on North Korea. Other options are available other than war.

Idaho has a biggie
M 5.3

RSOE EDIS - Earthquake M 5.3 in USA

upload_2017-9-2_22-43-54.png

North Korea Tests a Hydrogen Bomb While America Tweets: "Locked and Loaded"?

Fake news guys. Trump's in charge now. This didn't actually happen. But... where are Hillary's e-mails? Hmm?! Let's talk about that huh? :mad:
I wonder what a businessman like Donald Nero Trump understands about military and state controlled brinkmanship? This is the sixth nuclear test by North Korea, since President Trump was inaugurated. We were warned Trump was unstable, unqualified and unready. We have to wonder, is the NK leader as unstable as Trump is when his 'buttons are pushed'?

The North has also threatened to fire missiles at the US territory of Guam.

The threat last month came after Trump warned that he would unleash "fire and fury" if North Korea continued its threats.

North Korea says it has missile-ready hydrogen bomb

Sunday’s events could also change the equation for Washington. Trump has been warning the Kim regime not to test him, warning on Twitter that the American military was “locked and loaded.”

North Korea apparently conducts another nuclear test, South Korea says

I wonder what a businessman like Donald Nero Trump understands about military and state controlled brinkmanship? This is the sixth nuclear test by North Korea, since President Trump was inaugurated. We were warned Trump was unstable, unqualified and unready. We have to wonder, is the NK leader as unstable as Trump is when his 'buttons are pushed'?

The threat last month came after Trump warned that he would unleash "fire and fury" if North Korea continued its threats.

Sunday’s events could also change the equation for Washington. Trump has been warning the Kim regime not to test him, warning on Twitter that the American military was “locked and loaded.”

Either he lets the grown ups continue to handle it or we get mired in another clusterfuck war. I predict the latter, since that's what republicans always want. And of all the people who could possibly have been put in charge to handle it, we had to put a reality TV star who's never had to work for anything. Shit.

Last edited:

Did Obama do that the times that it happened under his watch?

Obama administration knew about North Korea's miniaturized nukes

yeah if there's any time for Trump jokes, it's now. Grow up.
Jokes? You dumb motherfucker. That's been Trump's and your movement's go-to defense for going on a couple years now. He just tweeted about Hillary's e-mails yesterday. I hope we survive what you inbred morons have inflicted upon us.

Either he lets the grown ups continue to handle it or we get mired in another clusterfuck war. I predict the latter, since that's what republicans always want. And of all the people who could possibly have been
That's just it. He has not been allowing grown ups continue to handle anything. All his cabinet has been doing is clean up like behind the circus animals

Last edited:

"Grow up?" Should that be directed at that silly little rich kid in the oval office?

Jokes? You dumb motherfucker. That's been Trump's and your movement's go-to defense for going on a couple years now. He just tweeted about Hillary's e-mails yesterday. I hope we survive what you inbred morons have inflicted upon us.

Do you honestly think the NK issue would be any different right now if hillary or bernie was president..?

So every time Trump is a screw up, your defense is 'They did it too?' Have you ever been a parent?

So every time Trump is a screw up, your defense is 'They did it too?' Have you ever been a parent?

See how the far left ignores the past eight years?

Either he lets the grown ups continue to handle it or we get mired in another clusterfuck war. I predict the latter, since that's what republicans always want. And of all the people who could possibly have been put in charge to handle it, we had to put a reality TV star who's never had to work for anything. Shit.

Well if you want grown ups in charge, you should never vote far left!

Forum List

Back