Magnitude 6.3 Earthquake in North Korea. Could indicate another nuclear test.

Either he lets the grown ups continue to handle it or we get mired in another clusterfuck war. I predict the latter, since that's what republicans always want. And of all the people who could possibly have been put in charge to handle it, we had to put a reality TV star who's never had to work for anything.

Congratulations, this has to rank up there among your most foolish posts.
Yeah, okay :cuckoo:

So tell us, are you hoping for more of the same? Or war? I'd ask if you think we should take other country's, who are in immediate danger from fallout of nuclear war, into consideration, but you're obviously an alt-right conservative and so don't give a shit.

^ oh shit, another inbred begins to display an episode of madness

Socrates-S.jpg

Breaking news at 1:00 am EST. Sunday.

If confirmed, this could be NK's most powerful nuclear test yet.

North Korea now claims to have a thermonuclear bomb for its long range missile.

If true, next step is to demand that Moscow and Bejing back a UN resolution placing a complete embargo on North Korea. Other options are available other than war.

6.5? from a nuke....no...

Either he lets the grown ups continue to handle it or we get mired in another clusterfuck war. I predict the latter, since that's what republicans always want. And of all the people who could possibly have been put in charge to handle it, we had to put a reality TV star who's never had to work for anything.

So tell us, are you hoping for more of the same? Or war? I'd ask if you think we should take other country's, who are in immediate danger from fallout of nuclear war, into consideration, but you're obviously an alt-right conservative and so don't give a shit.

Unlike the far left Progressives who love to keep their head in the...sand, there are other options other than the same ol' same ol' which has failed to date.

I made one suggestion in my original post. Of course, you were too busy thinking of a response to notice.

Unlike the far left Progressives who love to keep their head in the...sand, there are other options other than the same ol' same ol' which has failed to date.

I made one suggestion in my original post. Of course, you were too busy thinking of a response to notice.
Yeah, your suggestion is nonsense. Especially considering how Trump has mocked and insulted China, and how his campaign strategy completely surrendered any leverage he could use against Russia.

I think FatBoy is thumbing his nose at China and Russia both.
I also think Fatty will shoot a rocket...acme or otherwise..and it WILL land somewhere besides the ocean and then all hell will break loose. I'm on the west coast. If I disappear and you read a missile/rocket was fired and hit cali.....well....it was nice knowing ya.

Same here in Washington......only in this state it's illegal to prepare for a nuclear attack. WTF?
Back home, Diablo Nuclear Plant was about 4 miles from my house. Being up north..I'm a bit further away. Unless I get to go home BEFORE Fatty fires off an accidental missile that actually LANDS this time.

Yeah, your suggestion is nonsense. Especially considering how Trump has mocked and insulted China, and how his campaign strategy completely surrendered any leverage he could use against Russia.

China and Russia don't want nuclear bombs flying any more than the US does...if you think petty squabbles about hackers and trade issues supersedes the threat of nuclear war, you're an even bigger idiot than i thought.

And everyone understood that only one counted. Ten months and you still cannot accept our landslide victory!
What does an electoral college 'landslide' mean? LOL

It's a poor pathetic view of reality, if one assumes that is anything like a 'mandate of the people'

China and Russia don't want nuclear bombs flying any more than the US does...if you think petty squabbles about hackers and trade issues supersedes the threat of nuclear war, you're an even bigger idiot than i thought.
^ dumb motherfucker thinks he knows what China and Russia want, what they want with North Korea, what they want with the U.S., and what the orange failure can do to influence any of that.

But seriously, all that obvious shit aside... if North Korea agreed to surrender their stock of uranium, surrender their advanced centrifuges, and stop their pursuit of nuclear weaponry.... do you think Trump should agree to that deal?

And everyone understood that only one counted. Ten months and you still cannot accept our landslide victory!
What does an electoral college 'landslide' mean? LOL

It's a poor pathetic view of reality, if one assumes that is anything like a 'mandate of the people'
Especially since it was sabotaged by Russia and potential treason by the FBI just days before the election.

If true, next step is to demand that Moscow and Bejing back a UN resolution placing a complete embargo on North Korea. Other options are available other than war.

Did Obama do that the times that it happened under his watch?

Obama administration knew about North Korea's miniaturized nukes
So every time Trump is a screw up, your defense is 'They did it too?' Have you ever been a parent?

See how the far left ignores the past eight years?

Trump inherited a real mess in NoKo
And now is the time to strike...with us dealing with Irma and Harvey. Fatboy knows this.

Did Obama do that the times that it happened under his watch?

Obama administration knew about North Korea's miniaturized nukes
So every time Trump is a screw up, your defense is 'They did it too?' Have you ever been a parent?

See how the far left ignores the past eight years?

Trump inherited a real mess in NoKo
And now is the time to strike...with us dealing with Irma and Harvey. Fatboy knows this.
To strike what? Just what exactly do you think is going to happen?

Socrates-S.jpg
^ inbred confirms that she/he believes that Hillary and Bernie would be giving billions of dollars to North Korea

You can thank Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton for North Korea’s nukes
By Post Editorial Board

January 6, 2016 | 8:54pm

North Korea’s boast that it just detonated its first hydrogen bomb met instant doubts from the White House and arms experts. If they’re right, Pyongyang “only” has plain-old atomic bombs. What a . . . relief?

But, as one Chinese expert told The Wall Street Journal, the H-bomb claim still shows that tyrant Kim Jong-un is “marching in that direction.”

For all this, thank Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton. North Korea couldn’t have done it without their gullibility.

Back in 1994, President Clinton prepared to confront North Korea over CIA reports it had built nuclear warheads and its subsequent threats to engulf Japan and South Korea in “a sea of fire.”

Enter self-appointed peacemaker Carter: The ex-prez scurried off to Pyongyang and negotiated a sellout deal that gave North Korea two new reactors and $5 billion in aid in return for a promise to quit seeking nukes.

Clinton embraced this appeasement as achieving “an end to the threat of nuclear proliferation on the Korean Peninsula” — with compliance verified by international inspectors. Carter wound up winning the Nobel Peace Prize for his dubious efforts.

But in 2002, the North Koreans ’fessed up: They’d begun violating the accord on Day One. Four years later, Pyongyang detonated its first nuke.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/06/you-can-thank-jimmy-carter-and-bill-clinton-for-north-koreas-nukes/

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-3_2-37-40.gif
    upload_2017-9-3_2-37-40.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 63

Socrates-S.jpg
^ inbred confirms that she/he believes that Hillary and Bernie would be giving billions of dollars to North Korea

You can thank Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton for North Korea’s nukes
By Post Editorial Board

January 6, 2016 | 8:54pm

North Korea’s boast that it just detonated its first hydrogen bomb met instant doubts from the White House and arms experts. If they’re right, Pyongyang “only” has plain-old atomic bombs. What a . . . relief?

But, as one Chinese expert told The Wall Street Journal, the H-bomb claim still shows that tyrant Kim Jong-un is “marching in that direction.”

For all this, thank Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton. North Korea couldn’t have done it without their gullibility.

Back in 1994, President Clinton prepared to confront North Korea over CIA reports it had built nuclear warheads and its subsequent threats to engulf Japan and South Korea in “a sea of fire.”

Enter self-appointed peacemaker Carter: The ex-prez scurried off to Pyongyang and negotiated a sellout deal that gave North Korea two new reactors and $5 billion in aid in return for a promise to quit seeking nukes.

Clinton embraced this appeasement as achieving “an end to the threat of nuclear proliferation on the Korean Peninsula” — with compliance verified by international inspectors. Carter wound up winning the Nobel Peace Prize for his dubious efforts.

But in 2002, the North Koreans ’fessed up: They’d begun violating the accord on Day One. Four years later, Pyongyang detonated its first nuke.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/06/you-can-thank-jimmy-carter-and-bill-clinton-for-north-koreas-nukes/
Oh yeah? Nothing to do with Russia, and China, and Iran, and Pakistan, and other countries helping them? It's all about a guy who was President 40 years ago and another guy who was President 20 years ago? The republican Presidents share no blame? Yeah right.

Dumb little inbred :itsok:

The buck is in Trump's hands now. Want to bet on whether he passes it or not? :lmao:

Master Blaster Kim said he is developing thermonuclear and a 6.3 on the Richter Scale is a strong earthquake.

Your better one is?

Forum List

Back