Magnitude 6.3 Earthquake in North Korea. Could indicate another nuclear test.

The H-Bomb that North Korea just tested is estimated to be 1 Megaton!!! #NorthKoreaNukes

DIxqX4IWAAALKYn.jpg

A nuke will not create a 6.3 earthquake......I's a fucking lie. Fake news....etc.

Kim's underground A-Tests only produced only a magnitude 3 or less and that was a magnitude 6.3. You can't scale up fission weapons but you can scale up fusion weapons. I think the maximum yield of a fission weapon is 50 thousand tons of TNT equivalent. Kim has to have Deuterium and to put the bang in the buck needs a Tritium plug.

A nuke will not create a 6.3 earthquake......I's a fucking lie. Fake news....etc.

Kim's underground A-Tests only produced only a magnitude 3 or less and that was a magnitude 6.3. You can't scale up fission weapons but you can scale up fusion weapons. I think the maximum yield of a fission weapon is 50 thousand tons of TNT equivalent. Kim has to have Deuterium and to put the bang in the buck needs a Tritium plug.
North Koreas last nuclear test...

"The explosion was recorded as a 5.3 magnitude seismic event by monitors in the US, Japan, China and Europe."

North Korea nuclear test: 'warhead explosion' confirmed by Pyongyang – as it happened

I think FatBoy is thumbing his nose at China and Russia both.
I also think Fatty will shoot a rocket...acme or otherwise..and it WILL land somewhere besides the ocean and then all hell will break loose. I'm on the west coast. If I disappear and you read a missile/rocket was fired and hit cali.....well....it was nice knowing ya.

Same here in Washington......only in this state it's illegal to prepare for a nuclear attack. WTF?
How's that?

Its as if leftists the world over are coordinating their efforts against America and Trump.

More and more Trump needs to plan a Corleone Baptism and take out his enemies in one response. KJU, Soros, Clapper...

Breaking news at 1:00 am EST. Sunday.

If confirmed, this could be NK's most powerful nuclear test yet.

North Korea now claims to have a thermonuclear bomb for its long range missile.

If true, next step is to demand that Moscow and Bejing back a UN resolution placing a complete embargo on North Korea. Other options are available other than war.
They need to be taken out now, before they can actually do something for real. Waiting is no longer an option.

Right now, we need to concentrate on the rest of the world, don't you think? We have a major threat coming from the west now. What if East and West decide to bombard the middle? Which would be us. Lotta good we can do with our soldiers over there instead of here, right?

Specifically, what would soldiers on posts and bases here do if a nuclear-tipped warhead hit Guam, Hawaii or the mainland from either Iran or North Korea?

Where were our soldiers during WW-II?

Breaking news at 1:00 am EST. Sunday.

If confirmed, this could be NK's most powerful nuclear test yet.

North Korea now claims to have a thermonuclear bomb for its long range missile.

If true, next step is to demand that Moscow and Bejing back a UN resolution placing a complete embargo on North Korea. Other options are available other than war.

They need to be taken out now, before they can actually do something for real. Waiting is no longer an option.

Sadly, that could have been easily accomplished during the Jimmy Carter administration. Now we have to face the loss of millions of lives today, or tens of millions a few years from now.

Franklin-D.-Roosevelt-when-you-see-a-rattlesnake-M.png

Wish you were right but apparently it was a hydrogen device.

I see but what I said was it can't create an actual earthquake. It will create a seismic reading but not an actual earthquake. That being said Kim's new nuke is certainly ominous.

I think FatBoy is thumbing his nose at China and Russia both.
I also think Fatty will shoot a rocket...acme or otherwise..and it WILL land somewhere besides the ocean and then all hell will break loose. I'm on the west coast. If I disappear and you read a missile/rocket was fired and hit cali.....well....it was nice knowing ya.

Same here in Washington......only in this state it's illegal to prepare for a nuclear attack. WTF?
How's that?

Old law prevents Washington state from preparing for nuclear disaster

Apparently some lawmaker in the 80's decided to show Russia that this state meant no harm to them during the Cold War. So we have emergency plans in place for everything under the sun.........except nuclear attack. Current lawmakers are in the process to get that law changed.......but it could still take a year. I don't know that Fat Boy will wait that long.

I think Fatty is in collusion with the ME and between the two of them is....us. And, we are so busy with fighting ourselves (BLM, Antifa, etc) plus the added desolation caused by hurricanes..NOW might be a good time to strike us.

We can't control hurricanes, but we can damn sure put aside this HATE we have for each other and remember we are all Americans and set that shit aside and come together for ANY perceived threat..regardless of party, skin color, etc.

but we can damn sure put aside this HATE we have for each other and remember we are all Americans and set that shit aside and come together for ANY perceived threat..regardless of party, skin color, etc.

We can only hope, but that may not happen until AFTER getting hit.....

but we can damn sure put aside this HATE we have for each other and remember we are all Americans and set that shit aside and come together for ANY perceived threat..regardless of party, skin color, etc.

We can only hope, but that may not happen until AFTER getting hit.....
And probably not even then, from what I see daily from people that are Americans. I can visualize it now....Fatty slams a bomb that actually makes it all the way to the Hawaiian islands or the west coast...people running for their lives, and schmucks with masks on ask if they are Nazi's and beat them up. Or, accuse someone of being a dem or a repub and refusing to assist. Thats where we are now. ASSUMING and then acting on those assumptions. Its ugly out there. And getting worse.

I think Fatty is in collusion with the ME and between the two of them is....us. And, we are so busy with fighting ourselves (BLM, Antifa, etc) plus the added desolation caused by hurricanes..NOW might be a good time to strike us.

We can't control hurricanes, but we can damn sure put aside this HATE we have for each other and remember we are all Americans and set that shit aside and come together for ANY perceived threat..regardless of party, skin color, etc.

No secret that North Korea is cooperating and selling material and information with Iran. North Korea is getting materials from China.

BLM, Antifa, and hurricanes have nothing whatsoever to do with our military response.

Forum List

Back