MAGA's Big Lie Crumbling All Around Them

Hannity has always been a weinie..>THis was just the final straw.
He has always been a "company man" and it sounds like someone at Fox put a bug in his ear regarding his 7-figure salary. We all make choices. He has always been like fingernails on a chalkboard and the Left genuinely hate his guts so he just shat on the only supporters/viewers he could depend on. His ratings will decline and sooner or later he'll get the boot anyway.

The thing is, most of MAGA's leaders do not believe The Big Lie. They push it because MAGA believes it. And by pushing it, they stay relevant and make bank.
And this really has been the story of this whole ugly period. The villains of this mess have always been the pundits and politicians who damn well KNOW BETTER, but who have enabled it because they're cowards and opportunists. This has been the political version of pro wrestling since Escalator Day.

This is not the fault of the juvenile buffoon at the center of it. He was merely the one shameless and needy enough to take advantage of it.

And this really has been the story of this whole ugly period. The villains of this mess have always been the pundits and politicians who damn well KNOW BETTER, but who have enabled it because they're cowards and opportunists. This has been the political version of pro wrestling since Escalator Day.

This is not the fault of the juvenile buffoon at the center of it. He was merely the one shameless and needy enough to take advantage of it.

Don't forget the ugly cultists Trumpists you've hammered on and on about for all these years, Ol' Mac!

And yet I'm not the one-hit wonder around here huh? Who obsesses about Trump 24/7
You still don't get it. You may never. This is not about him, nor has it ever been.

That's something ELSE I've said many, many times. The post of mine that you quoted pointed out the villains, yet you twisted it into being about YOU.

It's right there. On your screen.

That's the manipulation showing. There is nothing I can do about that.

The thing is, most of MAGA's leaders do not believe The Big Lie. They push it because MAGA believes it. And by pushing it, they stay relevant and make bank.

trump's big lie was dependent on his rallies. The truth stands on it's own, but lies have to be constantly reinforced. trump kept doing that with his frequent rallies, now that they're not as frequent the lies are falling apart.

You still don't get it. You may never. This is not about him, nor has it ever been.

That's something ELSE I've said many, many times. The post of mine that you quoted pointed out the villains, yet you twisted it into being about YOU.

It's right there. On your screen.

That's the manipulation showing. There is nothing I can do about that.

Mac, do I seem like a product of manipulation to you?

Question.

How many Covid vaccines did you get? Me? Zero. Honey, I'm a Trump voter working in the PUBLIC SCHOOLS who didn't receive a single Covid shot.

Yeah, definitely I am easily manipulated. hahahah

trump's big lie was dependent on his rallies. The truth stands on it's own, but lies have to be constantly reinforced. trump kept doing that with his frequent rallies, now that they're not as frequent the lies are falling apart.

It's just uncanny to me that people who had themselves injected with God knows what over and over and over and OVER...and STILL defend the poison...can talk to ANYONE about falling for "big lies".

I voted for Trump mainly because I liked his ideas on the economy.

I did NOT have myself injected with experimental vaccines for which the pharma companies have NO liability.

Compare/contrast. GEEZ people

Mac, do I seem like a product of manipulation to you?

Question.

How many Covid vaccines did you get? Me? Zero. Honey, I'm a Trump voter working in the PUBLIC SCHOOLS who didn't receive a single Covid shot.

Yeah, definitely I am easily manipulated. hahahah
Whatever you'd like.

And by the way, impulsively changing the subject and attacking is, indeed, part of the manipulation. You are conditioned to do that.

Last edited:
Whatever you'd like.

And by the way, impulsively changing the subject and attacking is, indeed, part of the manipulation. You are conditioned to do that.

Yes, the subject should be Orange Man Bad and Orange People Bad 24/7

We know Mac. Poor Mac.

Hannity is two completely different people on radio and TV. On radio, he's completely unhinged and a constant stream of lies. On TV he can't do that, because Murdoch won't allow it. So Hannity frequently contradicts himself, taking one position on radio, then scaling back for TV.
Pretty interesting, watching them divide themselves up into weird little camps like this. Hannity made the mistake of being honest. Of course, he HAD to be, and this is why the top people have been avoiding testifying.

Another interesting one is MTG taking McCarthy's side. Obviously the only reason she's doing that is because she thinks she has more leverage over him and needs him. I wonder what MAGA World™ thinks about that.

Forum List

Back