MAGA's Big Lie Crumbling All Around Them

We all know the election was stolen from President Trump. NO WAY, Biden spent the campaign IN HIS BASEMENT with a mask, couldn't draw crowd over 30 and you say he beat Obama and Clinton as far as total votes. Puh leeze. We are watching the steal in Arizona and mid terms 2022. Freakin' democrats are liars and cheats. You can't keep it up forever.

The thing is, most of MAGA's leaders do not believe The Big Lie. They push it because MAGA believes it. And by pushing it, they stay relevant and make bank.

Is this damage control? Twitter has shown what a bunch of lying traitors are running this country. It also has shown us the media and big tech are just as bad. No one is listening anymore.

Twitter has shown what a bunch of lying traitors are running this country.
Wingnuts now love Twitter.
4i6Ckte.gif

And "traitors" is just you projecting again.

My favorite radio Hannity lie is: "Obama was the most Liberal Senator".
4i6Ckte.gif

He literally said this every day from 2009-2012. And such obvious bullshit in a Senate that included Russ Feingold, Barbara Boxer, Barbara Mikulski, Dick Durbin. McCain repeated his bullshit, and was called out by Politifact. Turns out, Obama was 10th most Liberal. But wingnuts never question their lying radio stars.

The thing is, most of MAGA's leaders do not believe The Big Lie. They push it because MAGA believes it. And by pushing it, they stay relevant and make bank.

None of them believe in the ‘big lie’ – they know President Biden was lawfully and constitutionally elected in a fair, honest, and accurate election.

Conservatives use lies about ‘fraud,’ ‘cheating,’ ‘ and ‘stolen’ elections as weapons in their war on democracy.

Forum List

Back