Magaphobia On The Rise: Woman Attacks Man In Mexican Restaurant For Wearing MAGA Hat

Now how do you imagine that "make America great again" is going to be like?? By a scumbag in the oval office
By taking power from your Godvernment and giving it back to the INDIVIDUAL.

That's what really has you frightened!

Really. Yes that is what he is doing, you can tell by all the scumbags in his cabinet and those that left. Now we have Acosta, he probably has the little black book with Trumps name in it.

Now how do you imagine that "make America great again" is going to be like?? By a scumbag in the oval office
By taking power from your Godvernment and giving it back to the INDIVIDUAL.

That's what really has you frightened!

Really. Yes that is what he is doing, you can tell by all the scumbags in his cabinet and those that left. Now we have Acosta, he probably has the little black book with Trumps name in it.
Lol
Says a slick Willy supporter

This moron in Pittsburgh attacked an Indian man at a Red Robin restaurant not long after the election. Being a typical Deplorable he didn`t know a Hindu from a Muslim but he told his victim "things are different now". You see this 22Loser? A real person and a real story. Not the stuff you heard at your Klan meeting.
Man accused of ethnic intimidation, assault at Red Robin indicted
True, Muslims kill Hindus just for Existing... Muslims are the most intolerant people on the planet

It's apparent that Magaphobia is on the rise and it's getting worse. An unhinged magaphobic woman decided to attack an innocent man for wearing his prestigious Make America Great Again hat. The end results did not turn out in her favor.

Woman assaults man wearing ‘MAGA’ hat at Mexican eatery, claims she's the victim, video shows
Wear the hat & might as well broadcast that you support bigotry & hate. I know it is hard for you Trumpettes to understand but most people don;t like bigotry & hate. You display it,expect a backlash & not run crying when a woman knocks your hat off.

Ummm, no!

So by your standards someone can knock the shit out of someone if they wear a Malcolm X hat or Barack Obama T-Shirt.

The hat is just a hat and to say it stand for anything is just plain stupid!

Next you will support Cubs fans beating up Astros fans because Illinois is Blue and Texas is Red...

Oh fuck off,. Trump encouraged far more violence than that.

Knocking off a hat is not assaulting someone unless you are a panty waisted MAGA hat weary Trumpette pussy.

Tell that to the police. The woman was charged with assault.

This moron in Pittsburgh attacked an Indian man at a Red Robin restaurant not long after the election. Being a typical Deplorable he didn`t know a Hindu from a Muslim but he told his victim "things are different now". You see this 22Loser? A real person and a real story. Not the stuff you heard at your Klan meeting.
True, Muslims kill Hindus just for Existing... Muslims are the most intolerant people on the planet
Go sit in a corner rusty. When we need to hear another idiotic remark we`ll ring a bell or something.

It's apparent that Magaphobia is on the rise and it's getting worse. An unhinged magaphobic woman decided to attack an innocent man for wearing his prestigious Make America Great Again hat. The end results did not turn out in her favor.

Woman assaults man wearing ‘MAGA’ hat at Mexican eatery, claims she's the victim, video shows
Wear the hat & might as well broadcast that you support bigotry & hate. I know it is hard for you Trumpettes to understand but most people don;t like bigotry & hate. You display it,expect a backlash & not run crying when a woman knocks your hat off.

Ok....

Please put your money where your mouth is.
I'm going to follow you for a while. Show me.. how does that hat do what you claim? Or are you really just talking out of your ass? Oh and btw dipshit, the cry baby was the one arrested. Crying all the way.

I will continue to ask until you come up with an answer.

Jo
Oh please. You wear the MAGA hat in support of Trump. Trump spews hate & bigotry. Therefore wearing the MAGA says the wearer does too.
No he doesn't. Do you listen to yourselves? Before Trump was elected there were people calling for the extermination of white people. Especially white men. There were people calling for the extermination of the aging because most were white and taking resources. There were people calling for the extermination of Christians. The riots we saw in full color. What the hell do you think people are going to do? All of those TV/Entertainment shills promote this. And the Political ones are showing themselves.
Who are these people you`re telling us wanted white people exterminated? Link?
It was in forums. You must have heard of them. Watching the attacks that never end proves my point.

Yes I go to Klan meetings once a week. Propaganda does not work on me fool.

Go sit in a corner rusty. When we need to hear another idiotic remark we`ll ring a bell or something.
51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg

Ok....

I'm going to follow you for a while. Show me.. how does that hat do what you claim? Or are you really just talking out of your ass? Oh and btw dipshit, the cry baby was the one arrested. Crying all the way.

Jo
Oh please. You wear the MAGA hat in support of Trump. Trump spews hate & bigotry. Therefore wearing the MAGA says the wearer does too.
No he doesn't. Do you listen to yourselves? Before Trump was elected there were people calling for the extermination of white people. Especially white men. There were people calling for the extermination of the aging because most were white and taking resources. There were people calling for the extermination of Christians. The riots we saw in full color. What the hell do you think people are going to do? All of those TV/Entertainment shills promote this. And the Political ones are showing themselves.
It was in forums. You must have heard of them. Watching the attacks that never end proves my point.
No link just as I thought. Your story is bullshit. When Deplorables aren`t sending bombs to Trump`s "enemies" they`re stockpiling weapons like that Coast Guard terrorist wannabe who was planning on killing elected Democrats. The attacks never end is correct.

You're an idiot.

51028549_10157133579872089_8812669130659332096_n.jpg

Please summit police report. There should be one.
Lol, this type of stuff is proving liberals are loonies. Keep it up, you will never be in power again. This type of things are bringing Trumps poll numbers up!

And when you get to the summit of that police report, for pity's sake, stick a flag in it!!!

No I insist, because Fox from now on should post a footnote to the police report, they need to show where they go info from. In my case I do not believe this crap.

Just to take information from the Coastguard man and his white supremacy and hatred for Democrats that planned a huge terrorist attack that the Potus has not even tweeted about, this crap is on Fox News and very little about the coastguard man.
The irony is, you brought the hate on yourself. Maybe you shouldn't of cheered Hillary when she called half of america, deplorable.

And when you get to the summit of that police report, for pity's sake, stick a flag in it!!!

No I insist, because Fox from now on should post a footnote to the police report, they need to show where they go info from. In my case I do not believe this crap.

Just to take information from the Coastguard man and his white supremacy and hatred for Democrats that planned a huge terrorist attack that the Potus has not even tweeted about, this crap is on Fox News and very little about the coastguard man.

I think you missed my submit/summit joke Penny

No I seen no humor in it, as I can tell a staged account when I see it. Most of this crap is staged.
We don't stage this stuff like liberals do.

Ummm, no!

So by your standards someone can knock the shit out of someone if they wear a Malcolm X hat or Barack Obama T-Shirt.

The hat is just a hat and to say it stand for anything is just plain stupid!

Next you will support Cubs fans beating up Astros fans because Illinois is Blue and Texas is Red...

Oh fuck off,. Trump encouraged far more violence than that.

Knocking off a hat is not assaulting someone unless you are a panty waisted MAGA hat weary Trumpette pussy.
Lol, yes it's assault. But you liberals keep it up and your gonna have four more years of Trump.

A woman was charged for assaulting a man wearing a Make America Great Again hat at a Massachusetts restaurant last week, in the latest example of the intolerant left afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome.
TDS Strikes Again: Woman Charged With Assaulting Man in MAGA Hat

You Trump haters really are some deranged mentally ill lunatics man. You fkrs are so past nuts there isn't a meaning out there yet for your type of mental illness it's that severe and spreads so rapidly it's scary to think you loons could ever take control of our nation again. Hopefully we never let that happen again you fkrs are to sick in the head for most.

and the big man couldn't take a female yelling at him. poor snowflake.

Ok....

Jo
No link just as I thought. Your story is bullshit. When Deplorables aren`t sending bombs to Trump`s "enemies" they`re stockpiling weapons like that Coast Guard terrorist wannabe who was planning on killing elected Democrats. The attacks never end is correct.

Quote some hate and bigotry dude.
With a link ....

Or are you just.....talking out of your ass?
Like I said before.

Bigotry is attacking someone for what they're wearing.

Jo

Forum List

Back