Magaphobia On The Rise: Woman Attacks Man In Mexican Restaurant For Wearing MAGA Hat

It's apparent that Magaphobia is on the rise and it's getting worse. An unhinged magaphobic woman decided to attack an innocent man for wearing his prestigious Make America Great Again hat. The end results did not turn out in her favor.

Woman assaults man wearing ‘MAGA’ hat at Mexican eatery, claims she's the victim, video shows
Wear the hat & might as well broadcast that you support bigotry & hate. I know it is hard for you Trumpettes to understand but most people don;t like bigotry & hate. You display it,expect a backlash & not run crying when a woman knocks your hat off.

Ummm, no!

So by your standards someone can knock the shit out of someone if they wear a Malcolm X hat or Barack Obama T-Shirt.

The hat is just a hat and to say it stand for anything is just plain stupid!

Next you will support Cubs fans beating up Astros fans because Illinois is Blue and Texas is Red...

Now how do you imagine that "make America great again" is going to be like?? By a scumbag in the oval office.

Well let see:

Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama were scum to me, so about the same as usual !

I know you like a crook and a male slut.

It's apparent that Magaphobia is on the rise and it's getting worse. An unhinged magaphobic woman decided to attack an innocent man for wearing his prestigious Make America Great Again hat. The end results did not turn out in her favor.

Woman assaults man wearing ‘MAGA’ hat at Mexican eatery, claims she's the victim, video shows

Please summit police report. There should be one.

And when you get to the summit of that police report, for pity's sake, stick a flag in it!!!

No I insist, because Fox from now on should post a footnote to the police report, they need to show where they go info from. In my case I do not believe this crap.

Just to take information from the Coastguard man and his white supremacy and hatred for Democrats that planned a huge terrorist attack that the Potus has not even tweeted about, this crap is on Fox News and very little about the coastguard man.

I think you missed my submit/summit joke Penny

And when you get to the summit of that police report, for pity's sake, stick a flag in it!!!

No I insist, because Fox from now on should post a footnote to the police report, they need to show where they go info from. In my case I do not believe this crap.

Just to take information from the Coastguard man and his white supremacy and hatred for Democrats that planned a huge terrorist attack that the Potus has not even tweeted about, this crap is on Fox News and very little about the coastguard man.

No I seen no humor in it, as I can tell a staged account when I see it. Most of this crap is staged.

No I seen no humor in it, as I can tell a staged account when I see it. Most of this crap is staged.

Penny do you know the difference between "submit a police report" and "summit a police report"?

ETA: I won't put you on the spot then. The former is what you meant; to turn in. The latter, the last one, means to climb, especially as a mountain. That's why I said when you get to the top of it, put a flag on it.

Wear the hat & might as well broadcast that you support bigotry & hate. I know it is hard for you Trumpettes to understand but most people don;t like bigotry & hate. You display it,expect a backlash & not run crying when a woman knocks your hat off.

Ummm, no!

So by your standards someone can knock the shit out of someone if they wear a Malcolm X hat or Barack Obama T-Shirt.

Next you will support Cubs fans beating up Astros fans because Illinois is Blue and Texas is Red...

Oh fuck off,. Trump encouraged far more violence than that.

Knocking off a hat is not assaulting someone unless you are a panty waisted MAGA hat weary Trumpette pussy.

Ok....

Please put your money where your mouth is.
I'm going to follow you for a while. Show me.. how does that hat do what you claim? Or are you really just talking out of your ass? Oh and btw dipshit, the cry baby was the one arrested. Crying all the way.

I will continue to ask until you come up with an answer.

Jo
Oh please. You wear the MAGA hat in support of Trump. Trump spews hate & bigotry. Therefore wearing the MAGA says the wearer does too.

Submit a report, not summit.

mountain-summit-1375015_1280.jpg

Lol
Cry me a river you pussy whipped bitch, Progressives are the most intolerant people on the planet second only to Muslims.
You cowardly motherfuckers should mind your own business

Lol
Cry me a river you pussy whipped bitch, Progressives are the most intolerant people on the planet second only to Muslims.
You cowardly motherfuckers should mind your own business
Everything in their lives is motivated by gear and hate.

Ummm, no!

Now how do you imagine that "make America great again" is going to be like?? By a scumbag in the oval office.
:CryingCow:

Lol
It’s funny the pictures they showed and said the guy had a huge arsenal… That’s not a huge arsenal.

Lol
She is a bit slow

Ummm, no!

Oh fuck off,. Trump encouraged far more violence than that.

Knocking off a hat is not assaulting someone unless you are a panty waisted MAGA hat weary Trumpette pussy.
Lol
Thinking the way you think makes your pussy whipped bitch…

Ok....

I'm going to follow you for a while. Show me.. how does that hat do what you claim? Or are you really just talking out of your ass? Oh and btw dipshit, the cry baby was the one arrested. Crying all the way.

Jo
Oh please. You wear the MAGA hat in support of Trump. Trump spews hate & bigotry. Therefore wearing the MAGA says the wearer does too.
No he doesn't. Do you listen to yourselves? Before Trump was elected there were people calling for the extermination of white people. Especially white men. There were people calling for the extermination of the aging because most were white and taking resources. There were people calling for the extermination of Christians. The riots we saw in full color. What the hell do you think people are going to do? All of those TV/Entertainment shills promote this. And the Political ones are showing themselves.

Ok....

Jo
Lol
Says someone who trusts career politicians...

Wear the hat & might as well broadcast that you support bigotry & hate.

"Support bigotry and hate"? Who had the meltdown and assaulted someone here?

I know it is hard for you Trumpettes to understand but most people don;t like bigotry & hate. You display it,expect a backlash & not run crying when a woman knocks your hat off.

Some don't like bigotry and hate but they do like assaulting people in public minding their own business.

Ok....

Jo
No he doesn't. Do you listen to yourselves? Before Trump was elected there were people calling for the extermination of white people. Especially white men. There were people calling for the extermination of the aging because most were white and taking resources. There were people calling for the extermination of Christians. The riots we saw in full color. What the hell do you think people are going to do? All of those TV/Entertainment shills promote this. And the Political ones are showing themselves.
Who are these people you`re telling us wanted white people exterminated? Link?

Brazil is a bit south of Mexico. :rolleyes:

Brasilians I've met seem to have a lot of sense. :dunno:
And the women are hotter...

Unlike the pudgy cichua genes that dominate most of a South America the Brazilians seem to have inherited the Aryan features from previous settlements. The women are tall,
Blue eyed and blond.

Jo

There are blond blue-eyed Brazilians but they are relatively rare. You see them mostly in the south and southwest part of the country as this is where a lot of Germans settled after the war. For the most part they are brown-eyed brunettes.

Forum List

Back