Magaphobia On The Rise: Woman Attacks Man In Mexican Restaurant For Wearing MAGA Hat

It's apparent that Magaphobia is on the rise and it's getting worse. An unhinged magaphobic woman decided to attack an innocent man for wearing his prestigious Make America Great Again hat. The end results did not turn out in her favor.

Woman assaults man wearing ‘MAGA’ hat at Mexican eatery, claims she's the victim, video shows
Wear the hat & might as well broadcast that you support bigotry & hate. I know it is hard for you Trumpettes to understand but most people don;t like bigotry & hate. You display it,expect a backlash & not run crying when a woman knocks your hat off.

Wrong. All bigotry and hate evinced in our modern US of A originates from the Left. All the while, the Left claims the opposite. You think white Americans hate and want to harm blacks or other so-called minority victim groups? That concept/narrative originates from the Left even as the Left practices open racism, thought control via control of speech, and oppresses any identity group it can in order to benefit from its social misery. Your brain has been washed. Further, as a veteran, an American, a Christian and a patriot I will wear any damn article of clothing I choose, bearing any logo I like. Any who would initiate violence against me due to my choice of duds will put their lives in my hands.

Trump supporters are by far the most discriminated against group of people in America today. I may start demanding reparations for emotional damages. Papa needs a new pair of shoes.

Trump supporters are by far the most discriminated against group of people in America today. I may start demanding reparations for emotional damages. Papa needs a new pair of shoes.

So, this maga hat wearing white dude is a conservative Emmitt Till?

It's apparent that Magaphobia is on the rise and it's getting worse. An unhinged magaphobic woman decided to attack an innocent man for wearing his prestigious Make America Great Again hat. The end results did not turn out in her favor.

Woman assaults man wearing ‘MAGA’ hat at Mexican eatery, claims she's the victim, video shows
Wear the hat & might as well broadcast that you support bigotry & hate. I know it is hard for you Trumpettes to understand but most people don;t like bigotry & hate. You display it,expect a backlash & not run crying when a woman knocks your hat off.

Wrong. All bigotry and hate evinced in our modern US of A originates from the Left. All the while, the Left claims the opposite. You think white Americans hate and want to harm blacks or other so-called minority victim groups? That concept/narrative originates from the Left even as the Left practices open racism, thought control via control of speech, and oppresses any identity group it can in order to benefit from its social misery. Your brain has been washed. Further, as a veteran, an American, a Christian and a patriot I will wear any damn article of clothing I choose, bearing any logo I like. Any who would initiate violence against me due to my choice of duds will put their lives in my hands.

And their propaganda proves
Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

This is quite funny.

Trump & his campaign colludes with the Russians & you come out saying Hillary colluded.

Because most people dislike supporters of racism, bigotrt, woman assaulters, liars, ans anti-Americans.

And MY freedom of speech alllows me to call you a racist bigot, and fool for supported such an amoral POS like Trump.

You're a veteran? How can you support a man that trashed vets? Really, I want an answer.

Because most people dislike supporters of racism, bigotrt, woman assaulters, liars, ans anti-Americans.

YOur excuses for your violence is noted.

You give any thought to what happens, if people start to fight back?

and the little man didn't like a female calling him names, and so he called the cops. snowflake.
I have no doubt that if someone assaulted you you would have been screaming bloody murder.
I am not a wussy, pant waist like you &
I would be embarrassed to call the police because someone knocked ofvf my hat let alone a woman.

You wear that hat, you invite comment.

For me, its an automatic, I see someone wearing the hat & "asshole" comes out of my mouth.

YOur excuses for your violence is noted.

You give any thought to what happens, if people start to fight back?

Are you totally incapable of reading? Are you really that fucking stupid. No one said anything about violence.

I did not know you Trumpettes were so wussy that you consider getting your hat knocked off a violent crime while you allow children to be slaughtered in our schools because you can't bad assault type rifles.

Where the fuck are your priorities?

Rule #2

This is quite funny.

Trump & his campaign colludes with the Russians & you come out saying Hillary colluded.
We already KNOW this. Don t pretend to be this ignorant. Makes you look like a fool.

and the little man didn't like a female calling him names, and so he called the cops. snowflake.
I have no doubt that if someone assaulted you you would have been screaming bloody murder.
I would be embarrassed to call the police because someone knocked ofvf my hat let alone a woman.

For me, its an automatic, I see someone wearing the hat & "asshole" comes out of my mouth.
I see you have many issues. One is you are unable to read I never said I would call the police. So good job reading and comprehending.
Second is just because someone disagrees with your political views does not mean make them an automatic target.
Third if you think someone else is an ass chances are you have mental issues.

I see you have many issues. One is you are unable to read I never said I would call the police. So good job reading and comprehending.
Second is just because someone disagrees with your political views does not mean make them an automatic target.

It has nothing to do with political views.

It has to do with supporting an amoral, fraud, business cheat, woman assulting, con man and liar.

Yiu wear the hsat, you afvertise that you support racism, bigotry & hate.

Rule #2

This is quite funny.

I know that you are too dumb to understand this......but:

Watch this, you dunce

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

If any collusion occurred, it was through Democrats, the only folks for whom we have actual evidence of collusion.

Rule #2

This is quite funny.

We already KNOW this. Don t pretend to be this ignorant. Makes you look like a fool.

But....but.....he's RealDumb!

It has nothing to do with political views.

It has to do with supporting an amoral, fraud, business cheat, woman assulting, con man and liar.

Yiu wear the hsat, you afvertise that you support racism, bigotry & hate.
So basically you are stating that you somehow have the ability to not only tell a persons character at first glance but because of your extreme godlike intelligence and perfection incarnate you are allowed to be self appionted bigot. Yeah got you.

Let me guess you adored the last guy in the White House and just could not understand why others hated him.

1. You wear the hat because you think that we need better policies on Trade and Immigration. That you lefties have told your self a made up story is not on US. It is on you. Your excuse for your shitty behavior.

2. Your desire to be allowed to assault a person and just have them take it, for whatever excuse is just intellectual and physical cowardice.

3. In a sane world, that man should have knocked that bitch out, and been celebrated for it. But he knows the shit world we live in and he played by YOUR rules. So your whining is just you being a double standard supporter.

Rule #2

Rated as old.

Forum List

Back