Magaphobia On The Rise: Woman Attacks Man In Mexican Restaurant For Wearing MAGA Hat

You get this tired thumb up. Not more.

trump-7-hours-maxi0kb8.jpg

It's apparent that Magaphobia is on the rise and it's getting worse. An unhinged magaphobic woman decided to attack an innocent man for wearing his prestigious Make America Great Again hat. The end results did not turn out in her favor.

Woman assaults man wearing ‘MAGA’ hat at Mexican eatery, claims she's the victim, video shows
Wear the hat & might as well broadcast that you support bigotry & hate. I know it is hard for you Trumpettes to understand but most people don;t like bigotry & hate. You display it,expect a backlash & not run crying when a woman knocks your hat off.

One could copy/paste the entire scenario to Hope&Change 10 years ago

Which means the same sound byte crowd is still around, and hasn't learned a d*mn thing

Big Whoop!

~S~

It's apparent that Magaphobia is on the rise and it's getting worse. An unhinged magaphobic woman decided to attack an innocent man for wearing his prestigious Make America Great Again hat. The end results did not turn out in her favor.

Woman assaults man wearing ‘MAGA’ hat at Mexican eatery, claims she's the victim, video shows
Wear the hat & might as well broadcast that you support bigotry & hate. I know it is hard for you Trumpettes to understand but most people don;t like bigotry & hate. You display it,expect a backlash & not run crying when a woman knocks your hat off.

Ummm, no!

So by your standards someone can knock the shit out of someone if they wear a Malcolm X hat or Barack Obama T-Shirt.

The hat is just a hat and to say it stand for anything is just plain stupid!

Next you will support Cubs fans beating up Astros fans because Illinois is Blue and Texas is Red...

Ok....

Please put your money where your mouth is.
I'm going to follow you for a while. Show me.. how does that hat do what you claim? Or are you really just talking out of your ass? Oh and btw dipshit, the cry baby was the one arrested. Crying all the way.

I will continue to ask until you come up with an answer.

Jo

Dang I didn't know it was this triggering. Might have to get me a MAGA hat now, just for the fireworks.

"Bigotry and hate". Have you ever seen a sadder collection of projecting projectors than this bunch???

Please summit police report. There should be one.

And when you get to the summit of that police report, for pity's sake, stick a flag in it!!!

Ummm, no!

So by your standards someone can knock the shit out of someone if they wear a Malcolm X hat or Barack Obama T-Shirt.

Next you will support Cubs fans beating up Astros fans because Illinois is Blue and Texas is Red...

Now how do you imagine that "make America great again" is going to be like?? By a scumbag in the oval office.

Ummm, no!

Now how do you imagine that "make America great again" is going to be like?? By a scumbag in the oval office.

Well let see:

Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama were scum to me, so about the same as usual !

Please summit police report. There should be one.

And when you get to the summit of that police report, for pity's sake, stick a flag in it!!!

No I insist, because Fox from now on should post a footnote to the police report, they need to show where they go info from. In my case I do not believe this crap.

Just to take information from the Coastguard man and his white supremacy and hatred for Democrats that planned a huge terrorist attack that the Potus has not even tweeted about, this crap is on Fox News and very little about the coastguard man.

Proof that you clown are nuts. You don't get to define what the hat means. Those wearing it do.

Forum List

Back