MAGA Lawyer Claims He Was Radicalized By fox news, facebook and trump

You far right radical extremists are funny but predictable.

Deny, lie, point fingers, make excuses.

Anything but acknowledge that the maga bomber was radicalized by fox news, facebook and trump.

Reality is that fox news, facebook and trump radicalized the maga bomber.

How many more far right radical extremists will be violent?

Anything but acknowledge that the maga bomber was radicalized by fox news, facebook and trump.

No excuses, execute this moron.

People all over the nation watch FOX News everyday, all day. Only 1 guy sent bombs in the mail, so... im just theorizing here, but maybe hes just, you know... fucking crazy?

People all over the nation watch FOX News everyday, all day. Only 1 guy sent bombs in the mail, so... im just theorizing here, but maybe hes just, you know... fucking crazy?

Don't ruin the partisan circle jerk

This is very interesting.

The maga bomber is blaming fox news, facebook and trump for his crimes in an attempt to avoid prison for life. His lawyers want him to serve 10 years and 1 month.

Prosecutors want him to serve a life sentence.

‘MAGA Bomber’ was radicalized by Fox News, lawyers say
Did trump invite him to the White House or blame his crime on victims the way Obama did with BLM and Mike Brown?
As soon as you reconcile that I’ll take your posts seriously.

I've literally seen all the same things he has, as have 10s of millions of others. Moreover, I've been to depths of the internet you likely can't even fathom. None of it has made me attempt to bomb people you idiot. Quit projecting your weak ass, easily manipulated mind on others.

Forum List

Back