Maga Hats, Chaperones, and Catholic Boys, a Priest opinion.

The chaperones should have known the MAGA hats are provocative in controversial and confrontational situations.
Could be to some, but should we bow to snowflakes? I mean seriously!

Non-Meatheads would have recognized the risk.
Are non-Meatheads the same of snowflakes?

Look, in your world being a "snowflake" may be a label of honor, but it is not so with others. Regardless, if MAGA hats trigger you, you'll just have ot suffer buttercup.

These people cannot face facts and accept truth. The white kids are guilty, because they are white. I would love for ONE of them to explain to me how this is ANY different from saying black kids are guilty because they are black.

That and they were wearing MAGA hats, the equivlent to a Klan Hood.

If he would had stood there and smirked, he’d still be alive. Instead he attacked the guy from behind and tried to kill him. Unless you forgot Zimmerman shot him in self defense.

Uh, no, he didn't. He shot an unarmed black kid because his fat doughy ass was being beaten up.

JoeB:

Income: none or close
Address: section 8
Gene pool: African
Prospects: Dim
Attitude: Bitter, jealous
Effort: none
Heroes: BLM, BP, BCC, BLACK HEBREWS.
Outlook: Whitey dunn scroooed me

Jo

The chaperones should have known the MAGA hats are provocative in controversial and confrontational situations.
Could be to some, but should we bow to snowflakes? I mean seriously!

Non-Meatheads would have recognized the risk.
Are non-Meatheads the same of snowflakes?

Look, in your world being a "snowflake" may be a label of honor, but it is not so with others. Regardless, if MAGA hats trigger you, you'll just have ot suffer buttercup.

Everything triggers them....a Christmas light blinking on and off triggers them. But they
Can wear Pussy Hats and assless chaps and that's all good .

A win?

The kids were mixing it up with a group that is a known hate group

Where were the chaperones?
A win...in terms of getting funding for a border barrier, ending the government shutdown and getting back police at our national parks so hopefully scumbags like the Black Hebrew Israelites could not harass and assault high school kids with their racist invective endlessly.

What seems clear to me is that rather than stand their adolescent ground in a confrontational and seemingly mocking way...
No. You are completely wrong.
... thrust both cheeks into the face of an elder about whom they knew nothing. Boys are seen laughing at and mocking their elder. It is wrong, plain and simple....
Actually, you are wrong, plain and simple.
... I don't think the boys should have been permitted to wear MAGA hats to the March for Life event they attended...
This is America, they are free to wear that hat. What is it with the Left and wanting to prohibit expression?

You joined a hateful mob against an innocent fellow Catholic school boy. I would encourage you to try to never ever do so again.

Nicholas Sandmann and the media mob.

Nicholas Sandmann, the kid from Covington Catholic High School in Kentucky. He suffered agony and humiliation.​

It was only a year ago that Sandmann was all over the news, branded as a hateful racist in a MAGA hat. The media got it wrong. Sandmann was in the news again the other day, after CNN settled that $275 million libel suit he filed.

Sandmann was publicly stripped of his honor through no fault of his own.​

When the dreadful Fake News Lynch Mob Press tore into a Catholic schoolboy like a pack of jackals with the full support of the Left.

CNN settled, but NBC is being sued too, as is The Washington Post and others. Let’s hope the dollar amounts, if any, are made public because, as we’re told, democracy dies in darkness.​

Sandmann, then 16, was branded as a racist over a video confrontation with an old man, Native American activist Nathan Phillips, who pounded a drum in Sandmann’s face.​

A CNN analyst wanted him punched in the face. Other journalists and commentators at major news organizations, and comics, poseurs and wits, called him terrible names and allowed his reputation to be destroyed.​

Leftist mobs in the Twittersphere, that oily sea of anonymous partisan hate, clicked on anything that poured more hate on Sandmann. And journalism, desperate for clicks, served him up.​

But Sandmann wasn’t a hater. The haters were a group of angry Black Hebrew Israelites screaming horrible racist and homophobic taunts at the Covington kids and at Native Americans.​

Sandmann wasn’t doing any of that. He was just a white kid in a MAGA cap, confronted by the old man with the drum, and he smiled, nervously.​

And for that, he was flayed by the media.. All of it could have been avoided by the application of a terribly old-fashioned word: reporting.​

Lazy garbage people don’t do much reporting. And that’s what most of the press seems to be composed of these days.

Actually, I am grateful for the Trump hats, many of which are made in China. It tells me instantly just who I am dealing with. For example, I had contractors out to the house to give me a quote for painting the entire interior, a job which eventually went for $3,500. The first contractor showed up wearing a Trump hat. Needless to say, he did not get the job.

Actually, I am grateful for the Trump hats, many of which are made in China. It tells me instantly just who I am dealing with. For example, I had contractors out to the house to give me a quote for painting the entire interior, a job which eventually went for $3,500. The first contractor showed up wearing a Trump hat. Needless to say, he did not get the job.
Don't know how big your place is, but $3500 sounds like a deal. Is that one color and flat?

Ever notice how easily the faggot left lies with such ease....just about ever post by the I HATE AMERICS crowd!

Official Trump MAGA hats are made in the US - AP News
Jul 23, 2019 · CLAIM: Trump's “Make America Great Again” caps are made in China, not the U.S. AP'S ASSESSMENT: False. The hats are made by a ...

There's nothing new about that, many Americans sharing your ideological beliefs only hire folks based on what they see, and then when called on it they usually spin a yarn or two about how they really do not discriminate...lets hear yours

Don't know how big your place is, but $3500 sounds like a deal. Is that one color and flat?

One color, mostly flat, no ceilings involved.

There's nothing new about that, many Americans sharing your ideological beliefs only hire folks based on what they see, and then when called on it they usually spin a yarn or two about how they really do not discriminate...lets hear yours

I am perfectly happy to discriminate against the people who support the worst disaster ever to occupy the Presidency of the United States. It would be different if Trump was worth of respect. Even Goldwater had that going for him.

Ever notice how easily the faggot left lies with such ease....just about ever post by the I HATE AMERICS crowd!

Jul 23, 2019 · CLAIM: Trump's “Make America Great Again” caps are made in China, not the U.S. AP'S ASSESSMENT: False. The hats are made by a ...

Don't know what you think that I am lying about. In fact, here in my home in cyberspace, I have no reason to lie about anyone. I am just guessing that, with Trump setting the "new normal" as being a lie with every sentence, you assume the same is true of everyone else.

How do you know it wasn't a knock-off?

Also from the AP:

"Even as the Trump campaign strives to provide Made in USA hats, unofficial knock-offs of Trump hats, made in China and not endorsed by Trump’s campaign, are widely available."

Were Trump's 'Made in USA' hats really all made in USA?

I am perfectly happy to discriminate against the people who support the worst disaster ever to occupy the Presidency of the United States. It would be different if Trump was worth of respect. Even Goldwater had that going for him.
You do not have to prove your willingness to discriminate to me, I am well aware of it...so did you hire union workers?

I hired a guy who owns his own company, who, incidentally, is Latino who holds a contractors license for plumbing, roofing, painting, landscaping, flooring,and all phases of remodeling. Did I ask him if he is a citizen? No, I based my decision to hire him primarily on his proven ability to get the job done correctly, timely, and economically. His people showed up on time, did not inflate their time, and did exactly what I wanted them to do, for a fair price. Could the guy with the Trump hat do the same? I will never know, because I did not want him in my house.

How do you know it wasn't a knock-off?

Also from the AP:

"Even as the Trump campaign strives to provide Made in USA hats, unofficial knock-offs of Trump hats, made in China and not endorsed by Trump’s campaign, are widely available."

Were Trump's 'Made in USA' hats really all made in USA?

I don't know, but why should I give him the benefit of the doubt when we all know that his entire clothing line, and his wife's fashion line, are all manufactured outside of the USA?

Don't know what you think that I am lying about. In fact, here in my home in cyberspace, I have no reason to lie about anyone. I am just guessing that, with Trump setting the "new normal" as being a lie with every sentence, you assume the same is true of everyone else.
Have you sent back your TAX REFUND he got for most everyone last year?...
And I make note of your LIE about the Trump Hats being made in China....Are you really this stupid after I posted the AP report on Trump hats, or just trying to be our entertainment with your moronic posts...please let us know!

Have you sent back your TAX REFUND he got for most everyone last year?...
And I make note of your LIE about the Trump Hats being made in China....Are you really this stupid after I posted the AP report on Trump hatd, or just trying to be our entertainment with your moronic posts...please let us know!

1485242343999.jpg

I think it is past your bedtime, Purge.

Forum List

Back