Are you free or a slave?

Are you a free person who proveds for yourself, or a slave of government who provides for you?

• I am a slave, for i cant provide for myself.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I am a free person and want to stay that way, because i only rely on myself.

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
I have been on this site now for over 2 years, and from what I have seen, there are those that want to remain free and rely on themselves to take care of their families and themselves.

There are also a bunch on this site, who seem that they cannot take care of themselves, so need the government to step in and provide them whatever the necessity is to have them survive, all they have to do is vote for those people who keep them alive.

So what is it, are you a free person who provides for yourself, or a slave to the government who owns you as the provider?

Androjism needs no govt. He pumps his own water, builds his own roads, processes his own turds and pays the military directly from his yuge stash o' cash...
Not, he just thinks he is better than everyone, except those with more wealth...

I have been on this site now for over 2 years, and from what I have seen, there are those that want to remain free and rely on themselves to take care of their families and themselves.

There are also a bunch on this site, who seem that they cannot take care of themselves, so need the government to step in and provide them whatever the necessity is to have them survive, all they have to do is vote for those people who keep them alive.

So what is it, are you a free person who provides for yourself, or a slave to the government who owns you as the provider?

No one here takes complete care of themselves and their families. Everyone relies on the gov't and other people. The question is to what degree.

No one here takes complete care of themselves and their families. Everyone relies on the gov't and other people. The question is to what degree.[/QUO

SAYS YOU,,,i HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANY TYPE OF GOV AID

Government needs to help those who need helping

It is what great societies do

NOT IF IT

not if it GOES AGAINST THEIR LAWS and results in the theft of anothers property

You are a slave to your money, it dictates your attitude and it is a condescending attitude.
I am independent. I pay my own way and depend on no one, especially government. A lave to money, lol, certainly not.

There's a crux to that problem, though. Government should "help" those abled bodied people by giving them a "hand up, not a hand out". One is indefinitely and the other has a PROJECTED END TO THE HAND UP.

To those who are disabled mentally or physically, yes, we are a merciful nation and help will continue throughout their life where help is needed.

Agreed stealing is not good, so we need social programs so people do not have to steal food. Abled bodies workers should work, and often they need a helping hand as well. 15 bucks is 31000 a year full time and today full time is not 40 hours a week, its more like 30-35. Most often people need two part time jobs and they do not offer shared health ins.

Agreed stealing is not good, so we need social programs so people do not have to steal food. Abled bodies workers should work, and often they need a helping hand as well. 15 bucks is 31000 a year full time.
I've lived the last 10 yrs on less than min wage and didnt have to steal from anyone,,,

In life, there are more than just these two choices, but the person that started this thread has yet to figure this out. He believes he alone accomplished whatever it was he accomplished with no help from others or the unique aspect of our government helping people get ahead. He sounds like a product of right wing talk radio. Obama had it figured out with that speech about 'you didn't build that by yourself'.

Agreed stealing is not good, so we need social programs so people do not have to steal food. Abled bodies workers should work, and often they need a helping hand as well. 15 bucks is 31000 a year full time.
I've lived the last 10 yrs on less than min wage and didnt have to steal from anyone,,,

If you lived on Fed min wage and worked 2080 hrs a year, (full time in the past) you would of made 15080. 10 years hey? Are you married , do you have kids, are you on social programs, do you live in a tent?

If you lived on Fed min wage and worked 2080 hrs a year, (full time in the past) you would of made 15080. 10 years hey? Are you married , do you have kids, are you on social programs, do you live in a tent?
I estimate I worked 10-12 hrs a day 6 days a week, and no I never took welfare because it would mean I stole from the person that earned it

NOT IF IT

Our Constitution authorizes Congress to collect revenue for the General Welfare of We the People

I estimate I worked 10-12 hrs a day 6 days a week, and no I never took welfare because it would mean I stole from the person that earned it
Loser

NOT IF IT

Our Constitution authorizes Congress to collect revenue for the General Welfare of We the People

but what they are doing is hurting more than it helps, so its going against the general welfare not for it

Loser
how would you know one way or the other,,I'm very happy in general

Forum List

Back