Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

Man I am seriously hurting today. That rope must have been tighter than I realized.

You guys need to be careful lynching people. You might kill them.

How many clues do you guys need that he was the town teacher? You didn't read his posts. You were biased because of the first game.

Those jobs have nothing to do with who is town or who is mafia. [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION], correct me if Im wrong, please.

It's great you were right about him and stinks i messed up, but if you were right for the wrong reasons where does that get us?

You're correct. Though I didn't know that when i started hinting.

Once wake clarified it the first time, I dropped it's significance, though it did make things more fun.

Believe it or not, that created doubts for me. But being round one I still saw no better target. I'm still in the dark. You being "it" would have been just soo lucky

Last edited:
Those jobs have nothing to do with who is town or who is mafia. [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION], correct me if Im wrong, please.

It's great you were right about him and stinks i messed up, but if you were right for the wrong reasons where does that get us?

You're correct. Though I didn't know that when i started hinting.

Once wake clarified it the first time, I dropped it's significance, though it did make things more fun.

Believe it or not, that created doubts for me. But being round one I still saw no better target. I'm still in the dark. You being "it" would have been just soo lucky

If i had been scum, I would have tried playing that around completely different.

I've got a lot figured out from your passing, Avatar.

You taught me more in your e-death than you did in your sadly short e-life.

I hoped you learned more than I did. I learned to shut up lol

Still not good at applying the lesson.

I've learned this game is way more interesting than I realized. I've played it live a few times but didn't appreciate the subtleties. I thought it was just a "guessing game", on par with "Clue" or something.

I've learned this game is way more interesting than I realized. I've played it live a few times but didn't appreciate the subtleties. I thought it was just a "guessing game", on par with "Clue" or something.

I've learned that im far better at persuading people to agree with me than I realized. I could be scary if i used that power for evil.

I've learned that im far better at persuading people to agree with me than I realized. I could be scary if i used that power for evil.

you are dead stupid......

Guys, I know it's tough, but please don't talk about our ongoing game. Talking about completed games is not only okay, but great.

Talking outside the game thread is unfair to the players; same with players talking during the Night.

Future posts discussing ongoing games will be deleted at my discretion. If you notice this happening, please lmk via PM. Thanks.

Not joking about deleting posts, either. Save your passion for the game, guys. You'll get it out of your systems soon enough. :badgrin::D

Last edited:
It was Mertex and R.D. that did it.

Those two are brutal. :lol:

I was going with Rosie's suggestions, she was a good player last time and they took here out, if she's gone when the Mafia does their dirty work then we'll know that she was on the right track....she was gunning for SB first and SB has been squawking the loudest trying to sound innocent.

Also, who was last to cast the vote? MeBelle and Ropey?

This time I'm going to remain quiet (if I'm still alive)....I'll just follow someone else's lead...mafia is being really good about hiding their true scummy selves.

Guys, I know it's tough, but please don't talk about our ongoing game. Talking about completed games is not only okay, but great.

Talking outside the game thread is unfair to the players; same with players talking during the Night.

Future posts discussing ongoing games will be deleted at my discretion. If you notice this happening, please lmk via PM. Thanks.

Not joking about deleting posts, either. Save your passion for the game, guys. :badgrin::D

Okie dokie.....I didn't read your post until too late....

Well, Mafia's really complex, and we've only just begun.

We haven't even delved into scenarios.

Or fluctuating roles as the Days progress. Imagine if a VT were, Day 2, given PM instructions to get some other player lynched, or else Scum would gain the ability to jail people?

Furthermore, if you guys want to get really advanced, there's multi-factional groups within Town AND Scum. There could be multiple groups within the collective "good guys," but they're quite alright with killing each other if need be, or if it's better for the greater good. And I could always swoop in and give someone a vial of poison during the Day...

Forum List

Back