Maduro Releases Video To Scare Off US Marines Should They Invade

Our hemisphere, our issues.

The difference is with Venezuela even with all the shit that has happened there is still the base infrastructure and people availible to make recovery easier than in some of the smaller, less established countries.

And again, it would be via the OAS, but we would have to do most of the lifting.

I would see the intervention as the US taking over a port area, allowing control of aid access, and letting the other OAS members provide people to distribute the aid and to get the Venezuelans themselves back on their feet tho handle further distribution.

The biggest thing we could do is provide expertise and protection when getting their electrical grid back online.

Again, if we don't do it, we got Russia and China with bases in our "pond"
You keep brining up the OAS ...but something tells me you are the type who rails against NATO or the UN -- but now you are trying to backdoor your support for military intervention by claiming "we have to because of the OAS" -- spare me

The UN has a long history of hatred for America. I remember when the Intelligence Community was telling the world of Iraq's WMD ambitions. They snubbed their nose at the USA. Fortunately, the Coalition of the Willing came forward and put an end to it, ordering an intervention

"WMD ambitions?" Seriously? Beyond a few barrels of mustard gas we sold to Iraq, we had no evidence they had any Nuclear weapons that Bush claimed they had. There were no WMD's. The fact that we made the decision to go to Iraq based on bogus information, changed the lives of millions for the worse, and is still doing the same today.
Hillary said War was necessary and Bill said Iraq had WMDs when Bush was President.

So stick your pathetic whining where the sun don’t shine.
Lol! You took Bill Clinton's word for it? Lol! Now that's a good one. What Bill Clinton said was that he thought Saddam was actively seeking WMD's. The only thing Saddam had were a few barrels of Mustard gas we sold him.

Beyond that, you presented nothing in the way of a counter argument.

Lol.....most prominent Dums were for the invasion of Iraq!

Iraq War at 15: Who voted for it, who didn’t, and where are they now?

Revisionism is ghey

Since US troops won't be invading its a moot point.

Funny though.
We've been invading them through sanctions and starvation. It's the same thing as having troops there.
There’s 190 other nations they can trade with. So what you’re saying is America is so great we can single handily destroy any nation on earth by simply ignoring them. Have you heard of North Korea? We are doing a good job of starving those fgolks too.

I agree.

You keep brining up the OAS ...but something tells me you are the type who rails against NATO or the UN -- but now you are trying to backdoor your support for military intervention by claiming "we have to because of the OAS" -- spare me

The UN has a long history of hatred for America. I remember when the Intelligence Community was telling the world of Iraq's WMD ambitions. They snubbed their nose at the USA. Fortunately, the Coalition of the Willing came forward and put an end to it, ordering an intervention

"WMD ambitions?" Seriously? Beyond a few barrels of mustard gas we sold to Iraq, we had no evidence they had any Nuclear weapons that Bush claimed they had. There were no WMD's. The fact that we made the decision to go to Iraq based on bogus information, changed the lives of millions for the worse, and is still doing the same today.
Hillary said War was necessary and Bill said Iraq had WMDs when Bush was President.

Lol! You took Bill Clinton's word for it? Lol! Now that's a good one. What Bill Clinton said was that he thought Saddam was actively seeking WMD's. The only thing Saddam had were a few barrels of Mustard gas we sold him.

Revisionism is ghey
I was never for it, because I knew it was based on lies. We even used Zarqawi as an excuse to invade, knowing that there never was a connection between Zarqawi and Saddam; Who Was the Founder of ISIS?

Revisionism is ghey
Everyone was duped, including Republicans.

Revisionism is ghey

The people of iraq are no longer under thumb of one of the worlds worst dictators in history. Im very proud that we ended his regime. My only complaint is that we didnt take any oil for our contribution. We should own ALL of it.

That's serious business there. :eek:

What's that for? That's incredibly hard stuff. Hardest obstacle course I've ever seen!

Navy Seals...they must get through in 12 mins or less....In 2008 when I was still an active duty Marine and in great shape...I tried it on a dare...it took me 11 mins...no way I could beat that time today....it looks easier than it is...

Revisionism is ghey

So where is my oil?

Our hemisphere, our issues.

The difference is with Venezuela even with all the shit that has happened there is still the base infrastructure and people availible to make recovery easier than in some of the smaller, less established countries.

And again, it would be via the OAS, but we would have to do most of the lifting.

I would see the intervention as the US taking over a port area, allowing control of aid access, and letting the other OAS members provide people to distribute the aid and to get the Venezuelans themselves back on their feet tho handle further distribution.

The biggest thing we could do is provide expertise and protection when getting their electrical grid back online.

Again, if we don't do it, we got Russia and China with bases in our "pond"

Your leftist lies were exposed years ago, buy a new line.
""That's why I supported the Iraq thing. There was a lot of stuff unaccounted for," Clinton said in reference to Iraq and the fact that U.N. weapons inspectors left the country in 1998."

CNN.com - Clinton defends successor's push for war - Jun 19, 2004

Have a nice day!

Our Jar Heads are already dying. From laughter.

A must see video.

Venezuelan Army Attempts to Scare US Marines with Video

That is too funny. LMAO. That’s just going to piss them off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our Jar Heads are already dying. From laughter.

A must see video.

Venezuelan Army Attempts to Scare US Marines with Video
Why would we go there again? Oh that's right, they have oil, diamonds, and gold. Got it.
This cliche again...

Always love when you losers pretend to care about the tortured and downtrodden.

Just like I say and just like you prove every single fucking day, you could not care less if your stupid white pathetic elitist ass tried to.

So, go fuck yourself. Should have been flushed, swallowed or wiped up with a tissue.

Revisionism is ghey

The people of iraq are no longer under thumb of one of the worlds worst dictators in history. Im very proud that we ended his regime. My only complaint is that we didnt take any oil for our contribution. We should own ALL of it.

When did you get to decide who rules a country and who doesn't? 2 million people in Iraq left for Syria during the war as refugees, where the worst part was yet to begin with ISIS. They were better off with Saddam, because we are still fighting ISIS, and we created ISIS. Who are you again?

Revisionism is ghey

When did you get to decide who rules a country and who doesn't? 2 million people in Iraq left for Syria during the war as refugees, where the worst part was yet to begin with ISIS. They were better off with Saddam, because we are still fighting ISIS, and we created ISIS. Who are you again?

Good guys get to decide. Weve been knocking em dead since Hitler.

Revisionism is ghey

Obviously you have no clue about Iraq.

""That's why I supported the Iraq thing. There was a lot of stuff unaccounted for," Clinton said in reference to Iraq and the fact that U.N. weapons inspectors left the country in 1998."

Have a nice day!
Clinton criticized Bush for not finishing the weapons inspections, which if he had finished them, we would have never entered the war. But Cheney wanted this war, and invented it by making a connection between Zarqawi and Saddam

Have a nice day!
Clinton criticized Bush for not finishing the weapons inspections, which if he had finished them, we would have never entered the war. But Cheney wanted this war, and invented it by making a connection between Zarqawi and Saddam
Hillary called for invasion then, she got it.

Then Obama went to war with Libya and Syria, neither who threatened US interests and you’re only silent about because it’s Obama.

Revisionism is ghey

I already proved that Iraq was an inside job to go to war by Cheney to tie Zarqawi and Saddam together, which created ISIS.

Revisionism is ghey

I already proved that Iraq was an inside job to go to war by Cheney to tie Zarqawi and Saddam together, which created ISIS.

Stop using Kos as your source.

Hillary got the war she called for.

Have a nice day!
Hillary called for invasion then, she got it.

Then Obama went to war with Libya and Syria, neither who threatened US interests and you’re only silent about because it’s Obama.
Retreating to Hillary and Obama won't save you. Bush was president and Cheney was his V.P. That war was/is on them. Nothing will ever change that.

Stop using Kos as your source.

Hillary got the war she called for.

I used PBS; Who Was the Founder of ISIS?

Forum List

Back