Madonna Has A Complete 'Trump Win' Meltdown - Even Attacks Women

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
MADONNA TRUMP WIN MELTDOWN: 'FELT LIKE SOMEONE DIED'...

'WE'RE F*CKED'; 'HAVEN'T HAD GOOD NIGHT SLEEP'...

BLAMES FEMALE SUPPORTERS; 'WOMEN HATE WOMEN'...

How did you feel about the outcome of the election?
"It felt like someone died. It felt like a combination of the heartbreak and betrayal you feel when someone you love more than anything leaves you, and also a death. I feel that way every morning; I wake up and say, “Oh, wait, Donald Trump is still the president,” and it wasn’t a bad dream that I had. It feels like women betrayed us. The percentage of women who voted for Trump was insanely high.

Women hate women. That’s what I think it is.

Of course. I was devastated, surprised, in shock. I haven’t really had a good night’s sleep since he has been elected. We’re f—ed."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Billboard 'Woman of the Year' Madonna Gives Provocative Interview on Everything From 2016 Election to Ageism

I think she's a bit weird, to put it mildly. Wasn't she the one offering blow jobs?

I think she's a bit weird, to put it mildly. Wasn't she the one offering blow jobs?
Yes. People in Hollywood are like this because they've been brought up in a bubble, away from the real world.

Methinks Madge is having severe hot flashes due to Menopause.

Some women apparently are cool with sexual assault and being called a piece of ass but that`s their right. I`m sure there are POWs that voted for Trump. They enjoy being spit on by a presidential candidate but again, that`s their right.

trlimp-is-disgusting-and-has-no-respect-for-women-thepatriotfed-5195599.png

They should open a home for aging dingbats. Madonna, Rosey O'Donnell, Cher, Barbs Streisand, Whoopi Goldbergand our own Esmeralda among others could seek solace in place where Hillary would be president and resident.

Forum List

Back