Seduced by betrayed by Trump

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Shooting themselves in the face

Yes, the white working class is about to be betrayed.

The evidence of that coming betrayal is obvious in the choice of an array of pro-corporate, anti-labor figures for key positions. In particular, the most important story of the week — seriously, people, stop focusing on Trump Twitter — was the selection of Tom Price, an ardent opponent of Obamacare and advocate of Medicare privatization, as secretary of health and human services.

they’re about to receive a rude awakening, which will get even worse once Republicans push ahead with their plans to end Medicare as we know it, which seem to be on even though the president-elect had promised specifically that he would do no such thing.

And just in case you’re wondering, no, Trump can’t bring back the manufacturing jobs that have been lost over the past few decades. Those jobs were lost mainly to technological change, not imports, and they aren’t coming back.

There will be nothing to offset the harm workers suffer when Republicans rip up the safety net.

Seduced by betrayed by Trump

Trump is Hans and Franz all by himself.

He is going "pump up . . . the swamp."

His supporters are stupid, but within a short time all be so obvious . . . that the top of their heads will blow off.

It is no less than amazing how these same fools get absolutely everything wrong about Trump. He couldn't be taken seriously/win the nomination/win the general election etc.

Why on earth would you expect others to take you seriously? Losers seldom are.

I take comfort in knowing that the tools are in denial.

The far and alt right are stumbling toward the abyss. They can't grasp the growing intensity of buyer's remorse in the nation.

Clinton down check

Trump next check

It is no less than amazing how these same fools get absolutely everything wrong about Trump. He couldn't be taken seriously/win the nomination/win the general election etc.

I agree. Trump was a big joke till he won. Now these idiots just can't accept that the people didn't vote Hillary in as POTUS.

The real kicker is that the man they all thought was a joke is now the President Elect.

Suck on it you fucking losers. LOL

I agree. Trump was a big joke till he won. Now these idiots just can't accept that the people didn't vote Hillary in as POTUS.

The real kicker is that the man they all thought was a joke is now the President Elect.

You may have elected the Cheeto Clown but the rest of the world doesn't have to take him seriously.

Putin is celebrating in Syria, and eyeing Eastern Europe. China is making moves in Central America using money they made supplying Americans with clothing and electronics.

Americans are like the farmer who had the goose who laid golden eggs. You sold your manufacturing base for short term quick profits, screwing over your middle class in the process.

Supplying goods to the middle class made the whole economy work. Now that the working class is broke and the middle class is fighting back, but they've sided with the guys who fucked them over in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You may have elected the Cheeto Clown but the rest of the world doesn't have to take him seriously.

Putin is celebrating in Syria, and eyeing Eastern Europe. China is making moves in Central America using money they made supplying Americans with clothing and electronics.

Americans are like the farmer who had the goose who laid golden eggs. You sold your manufacturing base for short term quick profits, screwing over your middle class in the process.

Supplying goods to the middle class made the whole economy work. Now that the working class is broke and the middle class is fighting back, but they've sided with the guys who fucked them over in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

LMAO You sure are one biased loser of a bitch. Suck it up asshole. Trump won and Hillary lost.

FFS Dragonbreath, all those things were happening under a spineless Obama. Remember the "Red Line"?

Oh My!!!

Forum List

Back