Madeleine Albright 'ready to register as Muslim'

Well, Cher promised to go to Jupiter if Trump wins. Instead she's been noticed in DC among the freaky women's march.

If another liberal loon Albright becomes Muslim, why should anybody care. She's so ugly anyway, we'll gladly pay for her burka.

Last edited:
Sure, it's easy for her to be a muslim. She'll never have to worry about being raped.

Madeline "there's a special place in Hell for woman that don't vote for Hillary" Albright?

She'll fit right in.

P.S. - Her last name violates Truth in Advertising laws.

IMG_0470.JPG

The upside of this for the planet is if she goes full veil burka! Please, please and please again.

She's referring to Christian X of Denmark stating if the Nazis started forcing the Star of David on Danish Jews...he would don one too.

I don't think so. Judaism isn't an evil religion.

Well, Cher promised to go to Jupiter if Trump wins. Instead she's been noticed in DC among the freaky women's march.

If another liberal loon Albright becomes Muslim, why should anybody care. She's so ugly anyway, we'll gladly pay for her burka.

And Theodore Nugent, the pant shatting Viet Nam War draft dodger, promised he would be dead if Obama got elected. Perhaps we should just ignore ignorant blow hards. Unless they get themselves elected to office of course.

All the male dominator god religions the middle east vomited up are evil.

You should be embarrassed by all these unsupportable comments you make. Lefties don't mind looking stupid, I guess.

All the male dominator god religions the middle east vomited up are evil.

You should be embarrassed by all these unsupportable comments you make. Lefties don't mind looking stupid, I guess.
Agreed. He/ she/it doesn't know enough to be embarrassed.

Yeah, it's like Trump is Hitler, White America is racist blah blah blah....
They are not called useful idiots for nothing.

Forum List

Back