Made up "threats" by the Left to fire up their base for 2018.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Russia Russia Russia!! Oh what a threat to our Democracy! They actually tried to hack us! Horrors! And the country says: Meh. We know the super powers try to hack each other thousands of times a day. That is the cyber battle going on every day, and we do it as much as Russia, China, India, or the Middle East. So after 6 months of the Russia nonsense they've given up to try a new tactic.

Civil War Memorials! Oh what a threat to our Democracy! They are bad, look at them and be angry! RACISM! BAD! Hmmm that isn't working either, people aren't getting excited. We need to create a real conflict. I know! Let's take down the Robert E Lee statue and make a big deal about it to get a few KKK\ Nazi knuckleheads to protest. Yeah that's it! And then we will order the Police to stand down and let the street brawl happen. Maybe if we're lucky, someone will die and then we've really got something!

That's how Liberal elites and their Media operate. They contrive false threats to try and regain the political power they have lost. THEY are the threat to Democracy, not Russia and not 100 year old statues.

I expect to see more of this in the months ahead. Much of it will be manufactured, by the elite left.

I would not doubt Obama, Hillary, Soros, the DNC media are working behind the scenes to "bring it all down man."

It looks like they are pressuring Trump's cabinet to resign. They may be pressuring big business leaders to publicly distance themselves from Trump, or else.

I think anything is possible.

Russia Russia Russia!! Oh what a threat to our Democracy! They actually tried to hack us! Horrors! And the country says: Meh. We know the super powers try to hack each other thousands of times a day. That is the cyber battle going on every day, and we do it as much as Russia, China, India, or the Middle East. So after 6 months of the Russia nonsense they've given up to try a new tactic.

Civil War Memorials! Oh what a threat to our Democracy! They are bad, look at them and be angry! RACISM! BAD! Hmmm that isn't working either, people aren't getting excited. We need to create a real conflict. I know! Let's take down the Robert E Lee statue and make a big deal about it to get a few KKK\ Nazi knuckleheads to protest. Yeah that's it! And then we will order the Police to stand down and let the street brawl happen. Maybe if we're lucky, someone will die and then we've really got something!

That's how Liberal elites and their Media operate. They contrive false threats to try and regain the political power they have lost. THEY are the threat to Democracy, not Russia and not 100 year old statues.
the democrat party is still putting all of it's time and energy into the last election.

The Rust belt states won't fall for the leftist racism FRAUD!!
shout_racist_by_imaksim-d3advfe.jpg

Forum List

Back