Macys day parade on

Watching this parade was tradition in my house as a kid. My mom and I would rip up bread for the stuffing and sing along to all the songs. Good times.

Several years ago, I was forced away on business to NYC over Thanksgiving and I attended the parade. It was a neat experience but never again. Sort of like New Years Eve in Times Sqaure...Never again! lol

Watching this parade was tradition in my house as a kid. My mom and I would rip up bread for the stuffing and sing along to all the songs. Good times.

Several years ago, I was forced away on business to NYC over Thanksgiving and I attended the parade. It was a neat experience but never again. Sort of like New Years Eve in Times Sqaure...Never again! lol

I have never actually done New Years Eve in Times Square-----my mom did it when she was 16------she made me promise to NEVER TRY IT (mom was 16 in the mid 1930s) I have done New Year's Eve in manhattan------nite club NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! ------I used to watch the ball drop --------no more-------I go to sleep

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I have never actually done New Years Eve in Times Square-----my mom did it when she was 16------she made me promise to NEVER TRY IT (mom was 16 in the mid 1930s) I have done New Year's Eve in manhattan------nite club NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! ------I used to watch the ball drop --------no more-------I go to sleep
Packed like sardines, standing around doing nothing for countless hours, and pissing into GatorAde bottles isn't as glamorous as you would think. lol

Packed like sardines, standing around doing nothing for countless hours, and pissing into GatorAde bottles isn't as glamorous as you would think. lol

uhm-----you hit the nail on the head---------that gator aid ---thing. I have four sibs--------all boys--------they had NO PROBLEM being OUT all day-------a bush----a tree----ANYWHERE---------but I-------was tied----to the FACILITY AT HOME

Forum List

Back