Block Them Anyway

Obungles SAYS a lot of things, it doesn't make it true. In fact the odds it's a lie are pretty high

It's too late. He's a passive dictator. Inflicting damage slowly and gently. Almost like a spouse who slowly poisons their significant other to death.

It's too late. He's a passive dictator. Inflicting damage slowly and gently. Almost like a spouse who slowly poisons their significant other to death.

What has been done can be undone.

Small Miss. town of Louise offers to accept refugees

Referencing Christianity, the resolution partially states, “This town’s governing body fears no threat, but rather feels its Christian duty and obligation to divine providence which has led this great nation from its founding to contribute relief for these poor peoples’ needs.”

“I would like to see members of the faith community bring it up in the pulpit,” said Smith. “What does our faith teach us about what we should do?”

Referencing Christianity, the resolution partially states, “This town’s governing body fears no threat, but rather feels its Christian duty and obligation to divine providence which has led this great nation from its founding to contribute relief for these poor peoples’ needs.”

“I would like to see members of the faith community bring it up in the pulpit,” said Smith. “What does our faith teach us about what we should do?”

Your point?

Preview

Your point?
See, Billy, you write shit.

Your point?

Your opinion is noted, but what's your point?

Your point?

Billy, you have not point. The refugees are coming, you will snarl like a cur dog, and metaphorically be booted away. That's the point.

Your point?

Billy, you have not point.

"Billy, you have not point." :laugh:

Me have point, Kimosabe.

The point is that this matter is about whether or not the President of the United States can work his will (amid highly suspect intent) against that of the American people and their representatives in Congress, and the governors of more than half the states.

It has nothing to do with charity. Charity is the merely the false impetus driving the propaganda.

The President of the US is a co-equal branch of Congress.

Both are the servants of the people, Billy Squeal.

Forum List

Back