Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

Do you dream of having sex with Jesus?

I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure you should be well past junior high level attempted insults.

Pathetic
I have a thought. How about you read the post (#6) to which I replied where that stupid bitch said the Democrats called Obama a messiah by using the excuse women wanted to have sex with him'' So fuck off.
Ahh so in your eyes if someone else posts some bullshit you can too?

But mommy, he did it first!

Is that where we're at?

I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure you should be well past junior high level attempted insults.

Pathetic
I have a thought. How about you read the post (#6) to which I replied where that stupid bitch said the Democrats called Obama a messiah by using the excuse women wanted to have sex with him'' So fuck off.

Is that where we're at?
I answered her post. Get a fucking grip. Bitch at her.

Pathetic

Is that where we're at?
I answered her post. Get a fucking grip. Bitch at her.
I've had words with her several times. That doesn't mean you get to act like a child. Man up to your bullshit

Let's see how it worked out....

70. "U.S. Growth Hits 4.1%, Fastest Since 2014, in Win for Trump"

Terms of Service Violation

“We are now on track to reach GDP annual growth of over 3%... Each point, by the way, means approximately $3 trillion and 10 million jobs,” @POTUS says https://cbsn.ws/2JZ4YIt

CBS News on Twitter

How embarrassing for you. We did not hit 4.1% and we did not go over 3% annually, we did not even hit 3% annually.

You post people's predictions like they are facts because you are too uneducated to know the difference.

From the BEA...the people that calculate the GDP...

https://www.bea.gov/system/files/gdp3q19_2nd.PNG

Nothing even close to 4%. you are such a fraud.

upload_2019-12-9_18-15-9.png

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

We'll get our respect back. I think the world knows this is essentially a last gasp.

Who cares what these snobs think.

Trump does. That is why he threw a temper tantrum and left the party early.

I can just picture this kid sitting on the floor of AF1 screaming ........ waaaaaa waaaaa They are talking about me. Waaaaaa.

I cannot help it if Trump is a coward. He is your god, not mine

god?

One cannot forget the Democrat/Liberals/Progressives calling Hussein god, Jesus and the messiah.

Might have been before he revealed himself to be of the Muslim persuasion.

No, you morons did.

You love Trump. You live him so much you forgave him for being a fraud & business cheat. You forgave him for improper acts with women. You forgive him every day for lying. You believe & worship every word out of his mouth. You lie for him.
You place him above our country.

I sure put a cork in your pie-hole, huh?
/----/ I love it when you put a cork in their pie-hole.
iu

In full disclosure, celly, they make it too darn easy.

Do you honestly believe people read all that lying propaganda bullshit you just posted?
Your fellow righttards love it because most of them are LIARS.

“We are now on track to reach GDP annual growth of over 3%... Each point, by the way, means approximately $3 trillion and 10 million jobs,” @POTUS says https://cbsn.ws/2JZ4YIt

CBS News on Twitter

How embarrassing for you. We did not hit 4.1% and we did not go over 3% annually, we did not even hit 3% annually.

You post people's predictions like they are facts because you are too uneducated to know the difference.

View attachment 294042

That was I just said.... PoliticalChic is full of cow dung a disgusting fraud..

you said that he took HIS BALL and ran home . If its HIS ball he can do as he likes with it HJoy .

Just because you can do something, does not mean you should
---------------------------------------- when dealing with low life 'euro type' TRUMP should always be assertive and kick their butts GGator .
Just how weak a person are we talking about who thinks that trump is displaying strength? :71:

It was indeed the best part....to unpatriotic fools who lack the spine to stand up for themselves.

I cannot help it if Trump is a coward. He is your god, not mine

god?

One cannot forget the Democrat/Liberals/Progressives calling Hussein god, Jesus and the messiah.

No, you morons did.

You love Trump. You live him so much you forgave him for being a fraud & business cheat. You forgave him for improper acts with women. You forgive him every day for lying. You believe & worship every word out of his mouth. You lie for him.

Watch how deftly I ram your lie back down your throat:

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servantto our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
    ... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
    SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
    The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas: Obama Is "Sort Of God" | RealClearPolitics

112210_cover.jpg

Sometimes even I can't believe how good I am at this.

Moving to a higher level? I am sure you Trumpettes can't evolve about the 5th grade level but Obama spoke to a higher level. It doesn't make him Jesus. It makes him well educated & intelligent.

Your list shows no democrats calling him a messiah.

It was your ilk with your leaders like Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck that called him these things. Not Obama.,

But hey, I'm still laughing about the sex thing.

I said:

You said:
No, you morons did.

You're not saying it any more, are you.

CBS News on Twitter

View attachment 294042

Were there any errors herein?

CBS News on Twitter

71. "Pence and other Trump enthusiasts can point to increasing macroeconomic growth. Growth rose 4.1 percent in the second quarter and is up more than 3 percent for the year. Unemployment was down to 3.9 percent in July. The S&P 500 stock index is up 6 percent since the Trump presidency, while the rest of the world's stock markets are down 6 percent. These are numbers any recent administration would boast about.

More notable are positive trends among subgroups that weren't doing so well before Trump took office. Former Obama administration chief economic adviser Jason Furman, writing for Vox, notes that in the past three years "recent wage growth ... at the low end of the wage scale" is stronger than growth among the higher-paid. Similarly, Bloomberg columnist and portfolio manager Conor Sen makes the point that job growth has been greatest among "goods-producing workers and the least-educated workers."

Has Trump Delivered on His Economic Promises?

72. “Atlanta Fed predicts 5% jump in economic growth for third quarter The central bank district estimates that GDP will increase 5 percent for the July-to-September period, according to an update posted Wednesday.

If the forecast is accurate, it will come on top of a strong 4.1 percent second quarter…” Atlanta Fed predicts 5% jump in economic growth for third quarter

73. “Economy adds more jobs than expected in August, and wage growth hits post-recession high”
Economy adds more jobs than expected in August, and wage growth hits post-recession high

But it’s not just Trump giving himself credit for the strong economy – economists are as well.

74. “But it’s not just Trump giving himself credit for the strong economy – economists are as well. CNBC called the American economy a “tremendous achievement” for Trump, highlighting that “during his time in office, the economy has achieved feats most experts thought impossible. GDP is growing at a 3-percent plus rate. The unemployment rate is near a 50-year low. Meanwhile, the stock market has jumped 27 percent amid a surge in corporate profits.” https://ntknetwork.com/obama-complains-about-trump-taking-credit-for-strong-economy/

75. “U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week” U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week

76. “President Trump let the world know at the U.N. today that he’s sticking to his vision of America-first sovereignty, rather than cede power to U.N. multilateralists — to their great dismay. Too bad for them: Mr. Trump’s approach is working.
“America will always choose independence and cooperation over global governance, control and domination,” he told world leaders at the UN General Assembly. This country “will not tell you how to live or work or worship.” But we “ask that you honor our sovereignty in return.”
…vowing to “never surrender America’s sovereignty to an unelected, unaccountable, global bureaucracy.” Globalists at U.N. Rage at Trump

77. “”Canada agrees to join U.S. and Mexico in new trade deal to replace NAFTA, say US and Canadian officials

"USMCA will give our workers, farmers, ranchers and businesses a high-standard trade agreement that will result in freer markets, fairer trade and robust economic growth in our region."

"It will strengthen the middle class and create good, well-paying jobs and new opportunities for the nearly half-billion people who call North America home," NAFTA: Canada agrees to join U.S., Mexico in new trade agreement

78. “Federal Government Cut 1,000 Jobs in September; -16,000 Under Trump Since President Donald Trump took office, federal employment has declined by 16,000.” Federal Government Cut 1,000 Jobs in September; -16,000 Under Trump
79. “The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) released a report recently that found “the Trump Administration’s regulatory reform efforts have saved American families and businesses $23 billion in Fiscal Year 2018 by getting rid of unduly burdensome and unnecessary regulation. The findings, released by the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA), also reported that Federal Agencies issued 176 deregulatory actions.” This is an important report that you will hear little about from a media obsessed with palace intrigue and investigations.”
Trump Regulatory Reform Saved Taxpayers $23 Billion

80. "Wages and salaries jump by 3.1%, highest level in a decade

81. “Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December
82. "Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

83. "Record 157,288,000 Employed in July

(CNSNews.com) - The number of people employed in the United States hit a record 157,288,000 in July, according to the employment report released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

That was up 283,000 from the 157,005,000 employed in June."

Record 157,288,000 Employed in July

84. “…Planned Parenthood announced that it would withdraw from Title X, a federal family planning program that helps poor women access birth control and other health services. As a result, the organization will lose about $60 million a year in federal funding. The decision was made in response to a new Trump administration rule which forbids Title X clinics from referring patients for abortions.” Planned Parenthood Just Lost $60M in Funding. What Does That Mean for Women?
85. “U.S. adds 136,000 jobs in September, unemployment rate hits 50-year low”

Published: Oct 4, 2019 10:32 a.m. ET

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-adds-136000-jobs-in-september-unemployment-rate-hits-50-year-low-2019-10-04
86. “Record 158,510,000 Americans Employed in October; 23rd Record for Trump” Record 158,510,000 Americans Employed in October; 23rd Record for Trump
87. “Black Unemployment Rate Hits All Time Low”

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/huge-october-payrolls-beat-128k-jobs-added-black-unemployment-rate-hits-all-time-low
88. “Dow jumps more than 200 points to 28,000, posts 4-week winning streak The Dow Jones Industrial Average rallied to record levels on Friday, reaching 28,000 for the first time ever…” Dow jumps more than 200 points to 28,000, posts 4-week winning streak
89. “Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000

Nonfarm payrolls surged by 266,000 in November, better than the 187,000 expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 3.5% from 3.6%, back to the 2019 low and matching the lowest jobless rate since 1969.

Average hourly earnings rose by 3.1% from a year ago, slightly above the 3% expected by economists polled by Dow Jones. Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000

How does this compare to Hussein's record????

CBS News on Twitter

View attachment 294042

So how's Trump's economy compared to the one you called god, Jesus and the messiah?????

god?

No, you morons did.

iu

Do you honestly believe people read all that lying propaganda bullshit you just posted?

Re-post without the juvenile vulgarity and I may....may....honor you with a response.

CBS News on Twitter

View attachment 294042

CBS News on Twitter

The US has not hit 4.1% growth under Trump. That is an error. Thus I stopped reading right there, no need to go further.

Also, the US did not hit 3% GDP growth annually under Trump, another error.

Also, the Fed Workforce is now larger than when Trump took over. That is the problem with quoting an article from 1.5 years ago.

upload_2019-12-10_7-40-47.png

CBS News on Twitter

View attachment 294042

So how's Trump's economy compared to the one you called god, Jesus and the messiah?????

If you are referring to Obama, I think Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever and the economy was pretty shitty under him.

The economy under Trump is marginally better than under Obama. Being better than Obama is like a QB bragging about being better than Ryan Leaf....it is a very low bar.

CBS News on Twitter

View attachment 294042

CBS News on Twitter

The US has not hit 4.1% growth under Trump. That is an error. Thus I stopped reading right there, no need to go further.

Also, the US did not hit 3% GDP growth annually under Trump, another error.

Also, the Fed Workforce is now larger than when Trump took over. That is the problem with quoting an article from 1.5 years ago.

View attachment 294118

CBS News on Twitter

71. "Pence and other Trump enthusiasts can point to increasing macroeconomic growth. Growth rose 4.1 percent in the second quarter and is up more than 3 percent for the year. Unemployment was down to 3.9 percent in July. The S&P 500 stock index is up 6 percent since the Trump presidency, while the rest of the world's stock markets are down 6 percent. These are numbers any recent administration would boast about.

More notable are positive trends among subgroups that weren't doing so well before Trump took office. Former Obama administration chief economic adviser Jason Furman, writing for Vox, notes that in the past three years "recent wage growth ... at the low end of the wage scale" is stronger than growth among the higher-paid. Similarly, Bloomberg columnist and portfolio manager Conor Sen makes the point that job growth has been greatest among "goods-producing workers and the least-educated workers."

Has Trump Delivered on His Economic Promises?

72. “Atlanta Fed predicts 5% jump in economic growth for third quarter The central bank district estimates that GDP will increase 5 percent for the July-to-September period, according to an update posted Wednesday.

If the forecast is accurate, it will come on top of a strong 4.1 percent second quarter…” Atlanta Fed predicts 5% jump in economic growth for third quarter

73. “Economy adds more jobs than expected in August, and wage growth hits post-recession high”
Economy adds more jobs than expected in August, and wage growth hits post-recession high
But it’s not just Trump giving himself credit for the strong economy – economists are as well.

74. “But it’s not just Trump giving himself credit for the strong economy – economists are as well. CNBC called the American economy a “tremendous achievement” for Trump, highlighting that “during his time in office, the economy has achieved feats most experts thought impossible. GDP is growing at a 3-percent plus rate. The unemployment rate is near a 50-year low. Meanwhile, the stock market has jumped 27 percent amid a surge in corporate profits.” https://ntknetwork.com/obama-complains-about-trump-taking-credit-for-strong-economy/

75. “U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week” U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week

76. “President Trump let the world know at the U.N. today that he’s sticking to his vision of America-first sovereignty, rather than cede power to U.N. multilateralists — to their great dismay. Too bad for them: Mr. Trump’s approach is working.
“America will always choose independence and cooperation over global governance, control and domination,” he told world leaders at the UN General Assembly. This country “will not tell you how to live or work or worship.” But we “ask that you honor our sovereignty in return.”
…vowing to “never surrender America’s sovereignty to an unelected, unaccountable, global bureaucracy.” Globalists at U.N. Rage at Trump

77. “”Canada agrees to join U.S. and Mexico in new trade deal to replace NAFTA, say US and Canadian officials
"USMCA will give our workers, farmers, ranchers and businesses a high-standard trade agreement that will result in freer markets, fairer trade and robust economic growth in our region."

"It will strengthen the middle class and create good, well-paying jobs and new opportunities for the nearly half-billion people who call North America home," NAFTA: Canada agrees to join U.S., Mexico in new trade agreement

78. “Federal Government Cut 1,000 Jobs in September; -16,000 Under Trump Since President Donald Trump took office, federal employment has declined by 16,000.” Federal Government Cut 1,000 Jobs in September; -16,000 Under Trump
79. “The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) released a report recently that found “the Trump Administration’s regulatory reform efforts have saved American families and businesses $23 billion in Fiscal Year 2018 by getting rid of unduly burdensome and unnecessary regulation. The findings, released by the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA), also reported that Federal Agencies issued 176 deregulatory actions.” This is an important report that you will hear little about from a media obsessed with palace intrigue and investigations.”
Trump Regulatory Reform Saved Taxpayers $23 Billion

80. "Wages and salaries jump by 3.1%, highest level in a decade

81. “Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December
82. "Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

83. "Record 157,288,000 Employed in July

(CNSNews.com) - The number of people employed in the United States hit a record 157,288,000 in July, according to the employment report released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

That was up 283,000 from the 157,005,000 employed in June."

Record 157,288,000 Employed in July

84. “…Planned Parenthood announced that it would withdraw from Title X, a federal family planning program that helps poor women access birth control and other health services. As a result, the organization will lose about $60 million a year in federal funding. The decision was made in response to a new Trump administration rule which forbids Title X clinics from referring patients for abortions.” Planned Parenthood Just Lost $60M in Funding. What Does That Mean for Women?
85. “U.S. adds 136,000 jobs in September, unemployment rate hits 50-year low”

Published: Oct 4, 2019 10:32 a.m. ET

U.S. adds 136,000 jobs in September, unemployment rate hits 50-year low
86. “Record 158,510,000 Americans Employed in October; 23rd Record for Trump” Record 158,510,000 Americans Employed in October; 23rd Record for Trump
87. “Black Unemployment Rate Hits All Time Low”
Huge October Payrolls Beat: 128K Jobs Added As Black Unemployment Rate Hits All Time Low
88. “Dow jumps more than 200 points to 28,000, posts 4-week winning streak The Dow Jones Industrial Average rallied to record levels on Friday, reaching 28,000 for the first time ever…” Dow jumps more than 200 points to 28,000, posts 4-week winning streak
89. “Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000

Nonfarm payrolls surged by 266,000 in November, better than the 187,000 expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 3.5% from 3.6%, back to the 2019 low and matching the lowest jobless rate since 1969.

Average hourly earnings rose by 3.1% from a year ago, slightly above the 3% expected by economists polled by Dow Jones. Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000

How does this compare to Hussein's record????

Did you require the other 70???????

PIG MOUTHED posters think that vulgarity in their posts adds credence to their opinions .----------- just a comment [chuckle]

No, you morons did.

iu

Re-post without the juvenile vulgarity and I may....may....honor you with a response.
Trump says bullshit & you love Trump. Who would be honored by a responbse from such a two-faced liar?

CBS News on Twitter

View attachment 294042

If you are referring to Obama, I think Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever and the economy was pretty shitty under him.

The economy under Trump is marginally better than under Obama. Being better than Obama is like a QB bragging about being better than Ryan Leaf....it is a very low bar.

You're lying.

If any Democrat had the results that Trump has, they would be getting ticker-tape parades.

CBS News on Twitter

View attachment 294042

You're lying.

If any Democrat had the results that Trump has, they would be getting ticker-tape parades.

Yes, the Dems would give them ticker-tape parades just like you Trump worshipers give him giant pep rallies. Same coin...different sides.

Forum List

Back