Machine Guns ARE Legal, Now Let's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Simple FACT machine guns ARE legal, just to high priced SO let's build a starter.
For a base I choose the Ruger 10/22 rifle. MILLIONS out there and after market parts and upgrades are GREAT.

Now you DO BY LAW need a two hundred dollar TAX stamp BEFORE this build. Owning the part is okay BUT it may NOT be installed on the firearm UNTIL you have the tax stamp.

You will notice the notches on hammer and catch spring, they need to be SMOOTH. Now you can buy this part as a upgrade or you can Dremel and finish with a 3 point file to set as little drag as possible.

What you are going to wind up with is this...

Like I said you CAN order the parts already milled and ready to rock and roll BUT you HAVE to have the 200 dollar tax stamp BEFORE you put it together. HAVE TO!

Okay now the next add on is more a social issue. You may live in an area INFESTED with democrats. Or you maybe just a good person who does NOT want to interupt someone's Sunday snooze and your firearm while fairly quiet does quite a bit of popping and cracking right?

Now there are TWO ways to quiet your firearm BOTH need ANOTHER 200 dollar permit. You CAN order the upgrade I will show you OR if you know a plumber you can have your barrel threaded and place a reduction bell on backwards to a double male nipple to fit a Fram PH8A oil filter. SBC to my fellow gear heads.

This part purchased is about 79 dollars or built less then 20.

This is bench work folks. No need to be Rambo to do this, just a clear eye and a sound mind.

And that sound you hear? That's ANTI gunners shitting down BOTH legs because they are just finding out Machine guns ARE LEGAL!
Watch where you step!

The part you're talking about is legal to buy, own and posses, but not legal to install because you won't be given that tax stamp unless the part or the rifle was made and registered as a machine gun before May, 1987. You say you have to wait to get the tax stamp but you'll never be given that tax stamp. What you're doing is making a new machine gun. You're legally collecting parts to illegally assemble a new machine gun. That suppressor is also illegal.

Firearms - Frequently Asked Questions - Firearms Technology ATF

I believe that to legally own a fully automatic weapon you also need a special FFL license unless this is what you are referring to as a “tax stamp.”

I believe that to legally own a fully automatic weapon you also need a special FFL license unless this is what you are referring to as a “tax stamp.”
Yes it is. It's 200 PER weapon.
Who wants a fully auto .22 LR.

Any good machinist can make the old Auto-Sear for the AR, if you supply the schematic, and tell him it is for your washing machine, or some other innocuous use.

I believed in aimed fire anyway

• Banned

Any good machinist can make the old Auto-Sear for the AR, if you supply the schematic, and tell him it is for your washing machine, or some other innocuous use.

It's a good start for the bench build do it yourself person. It tranfers to other semi's as well. Cheap to build and try. Point is that it is a start.

It's a good start for the bench build do it yourself person. It tranfers to other semi's as well. Cheap to build and try. Point is that it is a start.
I gotcha.

I have an M1-A, but, wouldn't want it fully auto.

Got a plan for making it two, three shot burst capable?

• Banned

I gotcha.

You know I will look around. You do know they have a generation 3 mag that is supposed to feed better right?

I gotcha.

You know I will look around. You do know they have a generation 3 mag that is supposed to feed better right?
No, send info on the mags.

How many shots?

Simple FACT machine guns ARE legal, just to high priced SO let's build a starter.
For a base I choose the Ruger 10/22 rifle. MILLIONS out there and after market parts and upgrades are GREAT.

Now you DO BY LAW need a two hundred dollar TAX stamp BEFORE this build. Owning the part is okay BUT it may NOT be installed on the firearm UNTIL you have the tax stamp.

You will notice the notches on hammer and catch spring, they need to be SMOOTH. Now you can buy this part as a upgrade or you can Dremel and finish with a 3 point file to set as little drag as possible.

What you are going to wind up with is this...

Like I said you CAN order the parts already milled and ready to rock and roll BUT you HAVE to have the 200 dollar tax stamp BEFORE you put it together. HAVE TO!

Okay now the next add on is more a social issue. You may live in an area INFESTED with democrats. Or you maybe just a good person who does NOT want to interupt someone's Sunday snooze and your firearm while fairly quiet does quite a bit of popping and cracking right?

Now there are TWO ways to quiet your firearm BOTH need ANOTHER 200 dollar permit. You CAN order the upgrade I will show you OR if you know a plumber you can have your barrel threaded and place a reduction bell on backwards to a double male nipple to fit a Fram PH8A oil filter. SBC to my fellow gear heads.

This part purchased is about 79 dollars or built less then 20.

This is bench work folks. No need to be Rambo to do this, just a clear eye and a sound mind.

And that sound you hear? That's ANTI gunners shitting down BOTH legs because they are just finding out Machine guns ARE LEGAL!
Watch where you step!

Actually, it is illegal to manufacture new machine guns. What you are advocating is illegal as hell. That's why the price of machine guns has gotten so high. It's a limited market now. You CAN legally build suppressors, and you can legally make it a short barreled rifle. But you MAY NOT manufacture new machine guns as of May of 1986.

THREAD CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back