New 2015 GTO "The JUDGE"!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
CAD2LecUsAA9YMp.jpg

Have to admit, it's a head turner...I like it!

• Banned
68dbukp.png

Just another 700 H.P. 2015 Mustang.
Now that is one BADASS NINJA COUPE. Still, it shares a lot of symmetry with the GTO and the Camaro if viewed from the side.

Yes, they do share a lot of symmetry. Just read they finally broke the code for the Hellcat's ECU, and have a NO2 setup for it, making 900+ HP on a SAFE tune. That is still with all stock internals, and as delivered from Dodge....a 9 second quarter car IF you can get traction. Simply what dreams were made of as little as 5 years ago!

Looks like a pipe dream, and not a very good one at that. It was planned to be produced by 2014 by an aftermarket tuner called Trans Am Depot. Doesn't look like it ever got past the prototype phase, and when you look at all the pictures it appears to have been designed by a high school kid. Lots of HP promised, but who would buy one? Why?

Looks like a pipe dream, and not a very good one at that. It was planned to be produced by 2014 by an aftermarket tuner called Trans Am Depot. Doesn't look like it ever got past the prototype phase, and when you look at all the pictures it appears to have been designed by a high school kid. Lots of HP promised, but who would buy one? Why?

Why do you post in these threads, when you obviously are not a car guy, and are scared of anything that is fast?

I'm not a Judge fan at all, I prefer the '65-'67 GTOs, but that thing is bad ass.

I am absolutely a Car Guy. This is a poorly-executed one-off (as clearly shown in the rear view).

I'm interested in REAL cars that people can actually buy and enjoy. Any tuner worth his salt can take an engine and make it more powerful, but when a manufacturer does it, and puts a 50 thousand mile warranty on it, then its real.

CAD2LecUsAA9YMp.jpg

It has the color and the grill......

But looks like a camero?

Not a fan.

Personally I WOULD rather see them add t tops and a screaming chicken and call the firebird trans am

I'm actually tired of car companies trying to bring back the 60/70 muscle cars. They miss the whole point. Fun cars for young people. Fast, affordable and could be worked on by most people with basic tools.

These are just toys for old geezers (I'm one of those) trying to re live the past.

CAD2LecUsAA9YMp.jpg

But looks like a camero?

Not a fan.

Personally I WOULD rather see them add t tops and a screaming chicken and call the firebird trans am

I'm actually tired of car companies trying to bring back the 60/70 muscle cars. They miss the whole point. Fun cars for young people. Fast, affordable and could be worked on by most people with basic tools.

These are just toys for old geezers (I'm one of those) trying to re live the past.

I like the retro muscle cars, but they are also building cars that are fun for the younger crowd. Affordable? That's a relative term isnt? I mean the day of the sub $20K cars that are actually good cars are numbered, but if a person shops around and chooses wisely they can find about anything they want. I mean next year a 4 cyl Mustang will be available even.

CAD2LecUsAA9YMp.jpg

But looks like a camero?

Not a fan.

I like the retro muscle cars, but they are also building cars that are fun for the younger crowd. Affordable? That's a relative term isnt? I mean the day of the sub $20K cars that are actually good cars are numbered, but if a person shops around and chooses wisely they can find about anything they want. I mean next year a 4 cyl Mustang will be available even.

I hear Ya but, when I was 18 I bought a four year old CUDA with 30k miles on it for $1,100. Could afford it on my minimum wage job.

You couldn't do that today. It sad, kept me and my friends out of trouble spending time working on it on boring weekends.

CAD2LecUsAA9YMp.jpg

But looks like a camero?

Not a fan.

I hear Ya but, when I was 18 I bought a four year old CUDA with 30k miles on it for $1,100. Could afford it on my minimum wage job.

You couldn't do that today. It sad, kept me and my friends out of trouble spending time working on it on boring weekends.

Well , you can thank cash for clunkers for some of that. So many cars were just destroyed that could have been adequate transportation for people who couldn't afford a new one

Forum List

Back