Mac on the view today... Roe is wrong and Whoopie should be in shackles..

Palin cut more than $200 mill from the earmark bag. I believe she asked for 3 earmarks, and cut more than half the earmarks the state was receiving.

Pretty good. Does Obama have something to compare it to?

link please?

Palin cut more than $200 mill from the earmark bag. I believe she asked for 3 earmarks, and cut more than half the earmarks the state was receiving.

Please stop lying.

when it comes to earmarks, Palin is no purist like McCain.

• While she was mayor of the small town of Wasilla, Alaska, Palin hired a lobbyist to seek federal money for special projects. Wasilla obtained 14 earmarks, totaling $27 million, between 2000-2003, according to Taxpayers for Common Sense, a nonpartisan watchdog group that monitors federal spending.

• As governor, Palin has asked for 31 earmarks worth $197 million for the 2009 fiscal year. State budget documents show that the state requested 52 earmarks worth $256 million for the 2008 budget year.

Fact Check: McCain misstates Palin earmarks record - Yahoo! News

It crazy how the right just spews whatever lies the party feeds them without checking.

Where in the hell does the Constitution allow for Whoopdie-do Goldberg to be put in shackles (a brown paper bag, I can approve of)?

a transcript:

WALTERS: What is she going to reform specifically, senator?

MCCAIN: Well, first of all, earmark spending, which she vetoed a half a billion dollars worth in the state of Alaska.

WALTERS: She also took some earmarks there.

BEHAR: A lot.

MCCAIN: No, not as governor she didn’t, she vetoed…

WALTERS: As Mayor.

MCCAIN: Well, look, the fact is that she was a reform governor.

the video can be seen at the link below

Think Progress On ‘The View,’ McCain Falsely Claims Palin Never Requested Earmarks As Governor Of Alaska

I await your concession on this matter Allie! :eusa_whistle:

Nothing fancy like telling a man in a wheelchair to "STAND UP!!!!!!!!" or advocating for more breathalyzers for kids, but I think you're being a little harsh :lol:

Good grief. Is that all you guys can pull up? Mistakes made on the campaign trail?

It isn't like a concentrated effort to pull the wool over the public's eyes. She vetoed hundreds of millions of dollars in earmarks. She halved the earmarks that were already in place.

This is semantics. Carry on.

excuses are like assholes and you allie, are an asshole...

it's kind of sad and pathetic how scared the repubs are now... LOL

Last edited:
Naa.. thats Oprah... or was it springer?

No that's going to be Levi and Bristol Palin because Levi doesn't want to be a dad.

Or if he denies the kid, they're going to Maury.

"Levi, for the child of Bristol Palin...You ARE the Father!"

What's wrong with earmarks ?

you're asking me like I give a fuck about earmarks? really?

Obama isn't running his campaign as an anti-earmark candidate dillo. SHE IS!

If she didn't open her fat trap about how against them she was no one would give two shits about the fact that she's a fund sucking earmark lover.

what part of HYPOCRISY is alluding you?

really stop jerkin off, allow the blood flow to return to the head with the brain and think about it...

LOL.. apparently thats Sarahs new stance after charlie asked her about the millions of dollars in requests... some of which were for studying shelfish mating habits...

seriously- what's wrong with them ? I sure as hell hope my senators are going for a piece of that pie.

you're asking me like I give a fuck about earmarks? really?

Obama isn't running his campaign as an anti-earmark candidate dillo. SHE IS!

If she didn't open her fat trap about how against them she was no one would give two shits about the fact that she's a fund sucking earmark lover.

what part of HYPOCRISY is alluding you?

really stop jerkin off, allow the blood flow to return to the head with the brain and think about it...

The only reason I bring it up is because the spin NOW is that earmarks are all bad-----she prides herself in cutting only the WASTEFUL ones. There is a difference so I thought I would explain that before people start making asses of themselves.

Pretty good. Does Obama have something to compare it to?

In Palins first budget she had 52 earmarks valued at $256 million. Her second budget had 31 earmarks valued at $197 million. Under both budgets Alaska led the nation in per-capita lipstick for their pig.

The only reason I bring it up is because the spin NOW is that earmarks are all bad-----she prides herself in cutting only the WASTEFUL ones. There is a difference so I thought I would explain that before people start making asses of themselves.

Well, shouldn't you be taking that up with McCain since he is the one doing the earmark spinning?

Forum List

Back